• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Getting bored so let's discuss about how cf is op gb

Emberguard

Legend
And if they didn’t have the CF? How long would it take them then for a single set? A few days? A week? Two weeks? Not having UBQ doesn’t mean no use of CF.

DeletedUser117610

Château is awesome, IMO second best GB in the game. It’s the “arc of everything else except fp”. I’ll never need to to build a good building or refinery, never be short gold or supplies, and sometimes it even gives me a couple packets. I never do UBQ.

Some people think it’s “broken” cos you can farm UBQ in low ages but I don’t think it’s a problem; if you just go up the ages then the amount of resources you get is proportional. If you want to have 200m gold in EMA and thousands of primitive goods then more power to you. Sure you can negotiate in battlegrounds for a long time but there are other ways to do that. Personally I’d rather save a gazillion clicks (in a game that already requires 3 clicks when 1 should be enough), and just get the same amount or more in the normal course of things at a higher age.

DeletedUser

CF is a good to have GB after 30lvl ( needs investment so its not an easy to have from new players )
Overpowered is when it is used as a Team Tool combined by Cities in All Eras so you can Trade Down the Goods , otherwise its not so helpfull for Battlegrounds.
The lower Eras are better to have it because of the easier Quests impo.
Did i said that it is a boring idle with endless clicks with no PvP on it ?
It can produce huge amounts of goods but needs huge amounts of clicks and FP's !

legend9182

Major-General
CF is a good to have GB after 30lvl ( needs investment so its not an easy to have from new players )
Overpowered is when it is used as a Team Tool combined by Cities in All Eras so you can Trade Down the Goods , otherwise its not so helpfull for Battlegrounds.
The lower Eras are better to have it because of the easier Quests impo.
Did i said that it is a boring idle with endless clicks with no PvP on it ?
It can produce huge amounts of goods but needs huge amounts of clicks and FP's !
Yeah cf is totally balanced
But people think it's op whkch is not true

legend9182

Major-General
Château is awesome, IMO second best GB in the game. It’s the “arc of everything else except fp”. I’ll never need to to build a good building or refinery, never be short gold or supplies, and sometimes it even gives me a couple packets. I never do UBQ.

Some people think it’s “broken” cos you can farm UBQ in low ages but I don’t think it’s a problem; if you just go up the ages then the amount of resources you get is proportional. If you want to have 200m gold in EMA and thousands of primitive goods then more power to you. Sure you can negotiate in battlegrounds for a long time but there are other ways to do that. Personally I’d rather save a gazillion clicks (in a game that already requires 3 clicks when 1 should be enough), and just get the same amount or more in the normal course of things at a higher age.
It is awesome but not op

DeletedUser

Is your precious life time wasted if you spend it on something you find valuable; RQ looping for instance - or playing Tetris for hours every day?
what about pac man ?
some lifes seem to be more precious than anothers though so i suppose life is like CF, Overrated :P