• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Getting bored so let's discuss about how cf is op gb

Emberguard

Legend
Because it can potentially produce more goods within an hr then entire cities do in a week depending on how high the CF is, how many quests you're going through and how much that city would produce without the CF

legend9182

Major-General
Because it can potentially produce more goods within an hr then entire cities do in a week depending on how high the CF is, how many quests you're going through and how much that city would produce without the CF
A simple question to you
Can you tell me how much time it takes to do rqs (let's take value 100)
And can you see how much fps they spent to reach that level
In actual, only arc is op gb but it's never discussed because it doesn't take time.
And can you do 100rqs in 5 mins without auto clicker

legend9182

Major-General
It does produces goods much faster but you should see the extra time spent. As if build goods buildings to produce it will take hardly 1 minute
And in 7 days it will give goods equal to level 80 cf ( the time spent is 10 mins)

Emberguard

Legend
Arc I'd argue could take more or less the same amount of time as CF if you put the same amount of effort into utilising it. You have to get the GB to lvl 80 / lvl whatever and then you either let it do its thing passively ignoring it in the background or you go out and actively use the bonus.

For Arc this means combing the neighbours for profit and depending on how you've set up your friends list then potentially there too. It means joining a leveling group to dump FPs for profit or banking.

For CF that means actively using the quests and not just doing the storyline whenever.

How much CF provides would need some calculations to give specifics which has been quite a long time since I've done that. I'd normally use spend X inbetween RQs as well (cause I'd find only Unbirthday too boring)

legend9182

Major-General
Arc I'd argue could take more or less the same amount of time as CF if you put the same amount of effort into utilising it. You have to get the GB to lvl 80 / lvl whatever and then you either let it do its thing passively ignoring it in the background or you go out and actively use the bonus.

For Arc this means combing the neighbours for profit and depending on how you've set up your friends list then potentially there too. It means joining a leveling group to dump FPs for profit or banking.

For CF that means actively using the quests and not just doing the storyline whenever.

How much CF provides would need some calculations to give specifics which has been quite a long time since I've done that. I'd normally use spend X inbetween RQs as well (cause I'd find only Unbirthday too boring)
The thing is simple it is matter of time and fps to make cf to level where it holds good position. It is just that as I said it takes somewhat same time the only difference is that you spend time in once or together. But as a result time spent will be similar to goods produced by other methods(not including gbs producing gbs like loa, seed vault etc)

DeletedUser96901

I think it is underpowered compared to the Arc and for that reason the boost should also apply to the FP

legend9182

Major-General
I think it is underpowered compared to the Arc and for that reason the boost should also apply to the FP
I think you seen no. of fps and time spent to get them. That's why you know it doesn't provide what it should with it.
Idk why maximum see only amount of goods why don't they see the efforts of players.

legend9182

Major-General
For example my guildee who spent 3 years in this game has level 106 cf, is producing 2 sets of SC daily without ubq. Due to this thing he is sleeping very less. So that he could provide those goods to the buyers

legend9182

Major-General
I will open challenge everyone. If you still think CF is op. Go try leveling it to level 80 then do heck alot of quest to get its value back