• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Vesiger

Monarch
yesturday game told me someting like this :
your trroops could not win this batle your remaining troops left the batle
is this a new feature ?
View attachment 25298
forgot to do a print screen

Interesting - did you have only artillery left against flying units? In that case an automatic surrender would save you from inevitable slaughter...

Shad23

Emperor
Interesting - did you have only artillery left against flying units? In that case an automatic surrender would save you from inevitable slaughter...
don't remember but found it weird that after that screen i still had 1 unit instead of loosing all my units to a fight i did not win

Shad23

Emperor
It’s not new. It appears in stalemates and outlier situations like Artillery VS flying opponent
did a fight today artilery against flying opponents and all my troops died might be a glitch from INNO who ab tested to early something that was not ready i can't reproduce what happened

Shad23

Emperor
In most situations yes.
every player i talked to said same thing never happened to them except 1 on beta forum who said :
I remember a long time ago when they increased the minimum damage to 1 to prevent getting a draw :rolleyes:
anyone else ever got this befor ????

Ev4ma

Captain
1698520472296.png

Isnt it beautiful. @Matt999

Emberguard

Legend
every player i talked to said same thing never happened to them except 1 on beta forum who said :
I remember a long time ago when they increased the minimum damage to 1 to prevent getting a draw :rolleyes:
anyone else ever got this befor ????

Yes

It does keep coming up on the odd occasion. Now that I think about it, usually by people playing in Guild Expedition…. in your case this would have been too early for it to occur when the end of Guild Expedition happens, isn’t it?

Shad23

Emperor
Yes

It does keep coming up on the odd occasion. Now that I think about it, usually by people playing in Guild Expedition…. in your case this would have been too early for it to occur when the end of Guild Expedition happens, isn’t it?
asked support about draws they said that it ain't possible to get a draw
so i still don't understand how this is possible

Vesiger

Monarch
I just got a similar message ("troops had to withdraw") when playing in the PvP tower as the 'season' ended - annoying as I was winning at the time! :D

Bridgeman55

Private
Earlier today we gained two sectors in gbg (Griefental EN7) with no names in the log. We also had no reason to take the loaded sectors.
Ofc, can't be 100% sure if a guildmate took them ... or it's a server glitch !

GbG Vertigo Nov-17 (clip).jpg

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Interesting, but no ... they were loaded and waiting for swaps.
@Tellx had the right idea, I saw the same thing last season and pondered hard over how we were taking sectors with no name in the log, and then I saw it happen: the guild which owned the sector deleted one of their buildings which lowered the amount needed to conquer and it forced our pin to take the sector.

This is a tactic some guilds are using if they don't want to wait for swaps, or they need you take something to stop another guild, the guild that owns a sector can force you to take your pinned sectors by deleting 1 of their buildings, presuming they have built at least 1 that increases the fights needed to take the sector and your pin is high enough.