• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Well if I could do another 20 years it would be a full pension but as I can't it's only really a half pension.

It means I will never starve and don't have to worry so much about finding a higher paying job

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Think we'll ever get a -1 kit? sends a building back an age? ;D

Would be fun to get some lower age event buildings

Emberguard

Legend
That’d be cool to put into the Antiques dealer. I know on Facebook live streams the devs have said they don’t intend to introduce age down items, but things change with time so you never know

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
won't happen

You say won't, I say there's still a chance since things that had once been said "would never happen" have happened :D Optimism!

Still, essentially means that you have to setup and plan your city throughout every single age, and the only way to say, have a Soh maxed at each age, is to do it as low age as possible and wait in that age for a very very long time as you extremely slow age up.

Or just a simple kit and save people years of time :P

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
That’d be cool to put into the Antiques dealer. I know on Facebook live streams the devs have said they don’t intend to introduce age down items, but things change with time so you never know

Yeah, a person can dream though haha. Would be cool to be there indeed. Just thinking idea's out loud :D