• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

legend9182

Major-General
Both of them at max level are better than collusus, carasoul,chessmate(considering fps in it) and botanical (same as Cs)

So in total they are great deal

Powe

Brigadier-General
Right now I'm in gold league, number 80 on Korch and I've completed 28 quests, about to go up to 29 quests at 9:32 at night Sydney time.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Think we'll ever get preset army options?
Could just imagine how much QOL that would be, click once to your preset, giving you the healthiest units of that type that you have preset,

Want a troop and seven rogues? one click away to swap all dead rogues or damaged rogues to full health ones. :D

Ati2

Legend
Think we'll ever get preset army options?
Could just imagine how much QOL that would be, click once to your preset, giving you the healthiest units of that type that you have preset,

Want a troop and seven rogues? one click away to swap all dead rogues or damaged rogues to full health ones. :D
I'd love that! :)

DeletedUser

Something tells me you haven't read the whole conversation. :D

No GvG, no GbG, no swaps, no guild treasury contribution, no aiding. One GE encounter a week. Are you still sure you want me to join? :D :D :D
2 encounters Aiti2 i caught you doing 2 well done