• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: GE league -

Would you like to change a way of matching up guilds in GE to make it more competitive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116867

Alright guys, i would like to wrap this out, thank you for your comments, got too many immature answers that i would like to continiue this discusion.
Idea was to improve sercent aspect of a game but some of you got it all wrong and think that i am doing this for some others reasons.. lets leave it as it is and have a fun playing it.
Cheers

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Alright guys, i would like to wrap this out, thank you for your comments, got too many immature answers that i would like to continiue this discusion.
Idea was to improve sercent aspect of a game but some of you got it all wrong and think that i am doing this for some others reasons.. lets leave it as it is and have a fun playing it.
Cheers

The problem is that you are unwilling to change your proposal. I still see "For top ranked guilds", comon man many folks have spelled it out that we should not base the league on guild rank, because guild rank is directly associated with GVG.

DeletedUser116867

The problem is that you are unwilling to change your proposal. I still see "For top ranked guilds", comon man many folks have spelled it out that we should not base the league on guild rank, because guild rank is directly associated with GVG.
I am sorry, but where did you conclude that?
I said i am open to discusion and happy to hear anything you guys say to make things better and after discusion i can make new post with all those elements. But then i got answer from someone not to propose half baked products and go with proposol somewhere else.
So to answer you, i am willing to change it anyhow so everyone be happy with it. I am not happy with current format of GE and any change would be good just to brake monotony a bit.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
I am sorry, but where did you conclude that?
I said i am open to discusion and happy to hear anything you guys say to make things better and after discusion i can make new post with all those elements. But then i got answer from someone not to propose half baked products and go with proposol somewhere else.
So to answer you, i am willing to change it anyhow so everyone be happy with it. I am not happy with current format of GE and any change would be good just to brake monotony a bit.

For starters i gave you idea of keeping the GE section based on # of members but add another factor of who won last time...now that i think more about it there should be third factor of % of complete.

Maybe just say it that hey my initial proposal based on guild ranking does not sound good (hope you are now convinced that way) and i'm willing to amend it with new options...

DeletedUser116867

For starters i gave you idea of keeping the GE section based on # of members but add another factor of who won last time...now that i think more about it there should be third factor of % of complete.

Maybe just say it that hey my initial proposal based on guild ranking does not sound good (hope you are now convinced that way) and i'm willing to amend it with new options...
Shure man, thank you.
If anyone else have something constructive to say i am willing to listen it.
But from what i got now it seams most is not willing to change anything on current format.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Shure man, thank you.
If anyone else have something constructive to say i am willing to listen it.
But from what i got now it seams most is not willing to change anything on current format.

I'm sure you will get more +response if you amend the proposal, including mine :)

Last week on us server we had the hardest fight and our 54 member guild did all 64 to win.

Attachments

• final ge 2019-03-16 184710.jpg
    final ge 2019-03-16 184710.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 127

DeletedUser116867

I'm sure you will get more +response if you amend the proposal, including mine :)

Last week on us server we had the hardest fight and our 54 member guild did all 64 to win.
Do you think it would be better to give up idea of 20 and stay on 7 guilds but those 7 that are chosen are chosed based on already won trophies? So guilds with similar amount of gold trophies are fighting on eachother? Maybe that way we would get more interesting week and greater will for everyone to win it?

DeletedUser116867

Do you think it would be better to give up idea of 20 and stay on 7 guilds but those 7 that are chosen are chosed based on already won trophies? So guilds with similar amount of gold trophies are fighting on eachother? Maybe that way we would get more interesting week and greater will for everyone to win it?
Or to stay with idea of 20 but also with idea for guilds to be chosen by amount of golden trophies?

Agent327

Overlord
Cheers

That must be it. The idea is brilliant, but because the answers are immature it's brilliance gets snowed under.

No matter how you filter it, at the m oment a guild that completes 40% can actually win. With your league, no matter how you make it, they never will.

Current system may not be exciting to you, but at least it is more fair than what you want. Now if it is all about the challenge and the competition why do there have to be special prizes?

DeletedUser116830

That must be it. The idea is brilliant, but because the answers are immature it's brilliance gets snowed under.

No matter how you filter it, at the m oment a guild that completes 40% can actually win. With your league, no matter how you make it, they never will.

Current system may not be exciting to you, but at least it is more fair than what you want. Now if it is all about the challenge and the competition why do there have to be special prizes?
I don’t think YOU understand this though.
If they complete 40%, they get grouped with other guilds who also only complete around 40%.

DeletedUser116830

Yes man, thank you! Idea is to get guilds with similar chances to win it in the same group!
Now do you get it, @Agent327 ?

DeletedUser116867

I don’t understand this. As it is now every guild has the same chance of winning, the fact that some guilds don’t bother is neither here nor there
So i dont want to be matched up with guilds that dont bother. If they have no gold trophies they will be matched up with those kind of guilds. And guilds with lot of gold trophies would be matched up together and race is on.

DeletedUser116867

Ok, i have changed my original post a bit. Is there a way to change a question for votes?

So i dont want to be matched up with guilds that dont bother. If they have no gold trophies they will be matched up with those kind of guilds. And guilds with lot of gold trophies would be matched up together and race is on.
Don’t get me wrong, I understand what you are asking for but in that system a guild could easily play the system and not bother for a week or two so they drop down the leagues making their new opponents easy to beat.

You could also end up with a guild of 3 pitched against a guild of 80 which gives them an advantage as each encounter is a much bigger percentage of the whole.

At least with the way it is now guilds are relatively evenly matched having similar rank and number of members so everyone in a guild has to contribute to stand a chance of winning.

DeletedUser116867

Don’t get me wrong, I understand what you are asking for but in that system a guild could easily play the system and not bother for a week or two so they drop down the leagues making their new opponents easy to beat.

You could also end up with a guild of 3 pitched against a guild of 80 which gives them an advantage as each encounter is a much bigger percentage of the whole.

At least with the way it is now guilds are relatively evenly matched having similar rank and number of members so everyone in a guild has to contribute to stand a chance of winning.
Ok, condition would be not to match up guild of 3 vs guild of 80, that should be sorted out.
As for the thing guild would be inactive on purpose to play with easier opponents, there should reward be important. In higher league better the rewards. Lower league,

Ok, condition would be not to match up guild of 3 vs guild of 80, that should be sorted out.
As for the thing guild would be inactive on purpose to play with easier opponents, there should reward be important. In higher league better the rewards. Lower league, small rewards, maybe even without rewards, their reward would be to go in league above. That is also open for discusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.