• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG, SoH's and another problem...

r21r

Major-General
yeah but my guild is on max level for 3 months already so SoH not so grat at all for me, so make it better and give it more levels... :)
then why you need SoH's lol
you need new max guild level :'D

(not that statue's are bad for FP's.... but i suppose you have more than enough?)

Ceban

Brigadier-General
level 100??
yeah, from start of july, we have great team and we are first guild on international servers who reached level 100, we was i race to do it with few more really great guilds but we won that race.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
then why you need SoH's lol
you need new max guild level :'D

(not that statue's are bad for FP's.... but i suppose you have more than enough?)
on this about max level i also agree with you, regarding FP's part of SoH, SoH is useless as you stated, in fact i think any building is useless except maybe GB's since they created GbG cause reward on GbG when you hit FP's is 10 FP's, one personal reward cancel out 2x SoH so i really dont see usage of them, those 10 are here for guild purpose and that i am example for other guildmates but in general SoH is useless atm, i know guild power is accumulating and that at point when new levels get introduced we will bounce up about 10 levels at once like every time till now but atm SoH dont bring anything good and valuable except maybe goods for treasury (i mean what is visible, i told already guild power is acumulating and we will bounce up strong at once) but atm what is visible with your eyes... SoH is crap... a lot better is 4x CM and 44% attack and the you can do a lot more fights than 3x SoH... so give some meaning to SoH's, open new levels for guild or add new levels for SoH and give attack or defence while attacking(best would be both)... small amount, like 1% every 2 or 3 levels but give us some motivation why to play it cause atm its insanity that 2nd guild is better reward than 1st cause half members from first guild cant use rewards...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
but we are drifting from topic, DEVELOPERS PLS ADD NEW LEVELS FOR GUILDS OR ADD NEW LEVELS FOR SOHS BUT BEST WOULD BE BOTH.

Jhuie

Sergeant
i think new levels for SoHs would benifit people right now more. but in the long run both would be good. i think this becauseonly one guild is at level 100 and there are many people with maxed out SoHs

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i think new levels for SoHs would benifit people right now more. but in the long run both would be good. i think this becauseonly one guild is at level 100 and there are many people with maxed out SoHs
predators from en3 reached 100 meanwhile also but yes, only 2 guilds on level 100 but they should do something at least to make this GbG good for playing and to reward more those who really fight it and not who do arranged swapping.

r21r

Major-General
at least to make this GbG good for playing and to reward more those who really fight it and not who do arranged swapping.
sounds good, you have any formula in mind to suggest ?
cause with all the respect, considering the pvp arena's formula, they really need a very good base idea to have a really good result

Ceban

Brigadier-General
sounds good, you have any formula in mind to suggest ?
cause with all the respect, considering the pvp arena's formula, they really need a very good base idea to have a really good result
I gave few ideas how to stimulate that GbG become competitive to play for first and not crap for swapping sectors or calculating on what table you will finish and with those sugestions i damage myself personaly but still i want to play game for challenge cause if i want something not challengig i would play single player game... But on all my sugestions those exploiters went crazy here... i did it on other thread but will tell it here also:
1. destroy all buildings by default on capture
2. reduce personal rewards and increase guild ones for spots at the end
3. increase personal rewards but store them in some 'box' and make it that you get only certain precentage of them at the end of round depend where your guild will finish at the end of round, for example:
1st place - 100%
2nd place - 50%
3rd place - 30%
4th place - 20%
5th place - 10%
last 3 places - 0
(only option 2 or option 3, both cant be implemented same time, to many rewards anyway from GbG atm)
With this sugestions i am making big damage to myself regardin amount of reward which i would get if some of this sugestions get accepted but i want GbG more competitive than what it is now. All big exploiters raised a revolt on all 3 of this sugestions few weeks ago.

r21r

Major-General
With this sugestions i am making big damage to myself regardin amount of reward which i would get if some of this sugestions get accepted but i want GbG more competitive than what it is now. All big exploiters raised a revolt on all 3 of this sugestions few weeks ago.
no mate, as a player that likes to play competetive, i totaly agree with your suggestions, they for sure need some modification but the deeper meaning is something i agree and support.
i understand that it is a browser game, and that it must be easy (?) but i feel like i can't play competetive, i must bend to the exhcange tactic, which leads me to have less and less interest for the game..
once GBG started i had a great enthousiasm, i builded few farms to get extra diamonds and also bought a couple.. now i will definately won't buy more, and this is because i can make more than what needed to be spent...
i would agree if it was a comercial trick, it works, but as a player, i see 0 actual competition, and i am really trying not to turn even my main world into a wishing well farm and just log and collect...

anyway, not bad suggestions, and i really hope we will see some changes in the feature.

and also, i bet that till winter, more and more people will complain as they won't be able to swap sectors as fast as before, because of the overcroweded diamond maps with extremely weaker guilds with extremely weaker treasuries ofc. my 5ppl guild, which is aparted from 2ndary wolrd players, not even completing GE, get's in Platinum this round, if i give it a good push - ill be in Diamond... Hopefully with the Top Dogs so i jump to FE and troll them around :'D

it is unbalanced and not competetive at all, alarm cloks and other stuff win there, not skill

Ceban

Brigadier-General
And here we are... all SoH's maxed... DEVELOPERS!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? When new levels for SoH's and RTW's will be bringed in???

Dombee

Private
I don't see in the suggestions any;

1, Don't allow guilds to use support monkeys to aid them in world domination
2, Delete traps that you place for one guild only and get your monkeys in point 1 to do the same.
3, Try to ruin the fun of other guilds in GbG, by excessively using point 1 and point 2.....

Yeah, I know that Fortress's traps etc are a part of the experience but most guilds also know how unfair they are. Funny how the "ahem" the top guild in EN feels that they need to use these tactics to win, still, they were the 1st to max out at level 100.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I would like to see SoH's turned into Unique buildings. That will not solve all problems, but would certainly fix some issues with the uneven activities that some guilds seem to have. Best way to do that, is one of the upcoming Updates should just remove ALL SoH's from the city's to go back into inventory, and then those players that have SoH(s) can re-set one of them up in their cities. No more levels or other items attached to it, just the one normal SoH as it is now. Increasing anything on the SoH will just go back to slanting things in favor of certain players/guilds - so the Unique attribute added to the SoH would give some semblance of balance. Other issues may still remain, but this would be one good move to clean some of this up.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I don't see in the suggestions any;

1, Don't allow guilds to use support monkeys to aid them in world domination
2, Delete traps that you place for one guild only and get your monkeys in point 1 to do the same.
3, Try to ruin the fun of other guilds in GbG, by excessively using point 1 and point 2.....

Yeah, I know that Fortress's traps etc are a part of the experience but most guilds also know how unfair they are. Funny how the "ahem" the top guild in EN feels that they need to use these tactics to win, still, they were the 1st to max out at level 100.
LOL, this is how bitter guy looks after losing in GbG, unlike his leaders which got my congratulations for good fight and for puting really strong resistance to us and making us to fight almost till the last day unlike majority of others and they thanked me and congratulated me back this one will never survive his frustrations... he obviously cant handle defeat, but this is showing us another problem which earlier i mentioned in this thread and in 2 more... 90% OF GUILDS TURNED GBG INTO MOCKERY!!! not fighting for real and competing for first but made it game of exchanging sectors and exploiting it! So since they are used on exchanging sectors/buildings without real fight, just to exploit when they run on someone who play it properly to secure first they get nervious breakdowns... i just quoted from first hand about what i am talking on so many places... THANK YOU DOMBEE FOR HELPING ME PROVE MY POINT! This is problem with GbG! 90% of guilds use it just to exploit and when they run into someone who compete and play it how it should be played they get nervious breakdown like dombee now!

1. Make buildings in GbG destroyed by default on capturing sector.
2. reduce players rewards and increase guilds rewards for ranks at the end

do this 2 things to raise competition in GbG and reduce those mockeries with arranged fights and sectors swapping!

Powe

Brigadier-General
LOL, this is how bitter guy looks after losing in GbG, unlike his leaders which got my congratulations for good fight and for puting really strong resistance to us and making us to fight almost till the last day unlike majority of others and they thanked me and congratulated me back this one will never survive his frustrations... he obviously cant handle defeat, but this is showing us another problem which earlier i mentioned in this thread and in 2 more... 90% OF GUILDS TURNED GBG INTO MOCKERY!!! not fighting for real and competing for first but made it game of exchanging sectors and exploiting it! So since they are used on exchanging sectors/buildings without real fight, just to exploit when they run on someone who play it properly to secure first they get nervious breakdowns... i just quoted from first hand about what i am talking on so many places... THANK YOU DOMBEE FOR HELPING ME PROVE MY POINT! This is problem with GbG! 90% of guilds use it just to exploit and when they run into someone who compete and play it how it should be played they get nervious breakdown like dombee now!

1. Make buildings in GbG destroyed by default on capturing sector.
2. reduce players rewards and increase guilds rewards for ranks at the end

do this 2 things to raise competition in GbG and reduce those mockeries with arranged fights and sectors swapping!
If 90% of guilds play it like that, why is there never any sector swapping in Copper, Silver, or Gold league?