• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG, SoH's and another problem...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Same as the game, my wisdom is totally free.

Here is some more wisdom. If you can't use it don't use it. If you don't like the rewards, don't try to get them. There is a very simple solution to fix all that you think is broke. Stop playing.
Unlike you some here have friends and guildmates and play it for team, you know, its those things wich you had last time when you was 5 years old, before you was showing signs of disturbance... think hard and you will recall... So we play it to compete and win, so if we play at to compete and win then for sure i think we should get some rewards WHICH WE CAN USE and not that those wich play to compete dont get anything usefull and those wich play to exploit get it... you need some more clarifications?

Agent327

Overlord
Unlike you some here have friends and guildmates and play it for team, you know, its those things wich you had last time when you was 5 years old, before you was showing signs of disturbance... think hard and you will recall... So we play it to compete and win, so if we play at to compete and win then for sure i think we should get some rewards WHICH WE CAN USE and not that those wich play to compete dont get anything usefull and those wich play to exploit get it... you need some more clarifications?

If you play for the team, you would not complain about personal rewards and just take it as is, but nice try.

Andrew420

Major
So we play it to compete and win, so if we play at to compete and win then for sure i think we should get some rewards WHICH WE CAN USE and not that those wich play to compete dont get anything usefull and those wich play to exploit get it... you need some more clarifications?

So an exploiter complaining about exploiting GbG
You ran out of space to build your excess rewards so now theres a problem
Thats your fault not the games
I cant take any of your complaints or comments seriously

Ceban

Brigadier-General
ok, at point when after next round all my SoH's will be maxed, already have 200 extra pieces for road of victory... any ideas when we will get new levels for SoH's and roads to victory??? Your briliant minds in development team allowed us to farm reward so nasty now give us something to do with them!

Powe

Brigadier-General
ok, at point when after next round all my SoH's will be maxed, already have 200 extra pieces for road of victory... any ideas when we will get new levels for SoH's and roads to victory??? Your briliant minds in development team allowed us to farm reward so nasty now give us something to do with them!
So an exploiter complaining about exploiting GbG
You ran out of space to build your excess rewards so now theres a problem
Thats your fault not the games
I cant take any of your complaints or comments seriously

r21r

Major-General
ok, at point when after next round all my SoH's will be maxed, already have 200 extra pieces for road of victory... any ideas when we will get new levels for SoH's and roads to victory???
1601495948315.png
the more the better

r21r

Major-General
LOL, and you consider that normal??? :D i have 10 and i consider myself crazy to have so much...
no normal, but not bad option... it is already probably the most overpowered building, and if they make lvl8+ it will even more worth having.
only problem i see is what happens when you have to remove them :D
this city has ToR over 100lvl though :P

Ceban

Brigadier-General
no normal, but not bad option... it is already probably the most overpowered building, and if they make lvl8+ it will even more worth having.
only problem i see is what happens when you have to remove them :D
this city has ToR over 100lvl though :P
not so overpowered at all, i have tor in my on 100 precisley but i dont see relation between tor and sohs, sohs is insanity and having 10 on level 8 is crazy enough already but i keep them cause as good leader i consider i should be example and that i should have decent amount of space sacrificed for guild and i do it with 10x SoH's + obs level 82 atm and will be 100 in next like 2 weeks, having more than 10 sohs would be pure insaity on maximum level... if i play only for personal benefit those sohs would be become something for attack so that i can extract even more rewards from GbG... but i asked legit question, what when all those SoH's become max level ones what in my case will be after this GbG and in your in few months and what when we wont have anymroe space for placing roads for victory... GIVE MORE LEVELS FOR SOHS AND ROADS TO VICTORY! if you gave us broken crap to play then now adapt to it.

r21r

Major-General
not so overpowered at all, i have tor in my on 100 precisley but i dont see relation between tor and sohs, sohs is insanity and having 10 on level 8 is crazy enough already but i keep them cause as good leader i consider i should be example and that i should have decent amount of space sacrificed for guild and i do it with 10x SoH's + obs level 82 atm and will be 100 in next like 2 weeks, having more than 10 sohs would be pure insaity on maximum level... if i play only for personal benefit those sohs would be become something for attack so that i can extract even more rewards from GbG... but i asked legit question, what when all those SoH's become max level ones what in my case will be after this GbG and in your in few months and what when we wont have anymroe space for placing roads for victory... GIVE MORE LEVELS FOR SOHS AND ROADS TO VICTORY! if you gave us broken crap to play then now adapt to it.
ToR helps you store them back to your inventory :)
soh's are the best building to have and using blue galaxy on them till your guild reach 100lvl is a no brain choice in my oppinion but ok, others might find it useless.
AFTER your guild reaches maximum level, and they not update new guild levels above 100, then yeap i agree with you, FP's and Goods can be produced with other ways, soh is not the best for those !

Ceban

Brigadier-General
ToR helps you store them back to your inventory :)
soh's are the best building to have and using blue galaxy on them till your guild reach 100lvl is a no brain choice in my oppinion but ok, others might find it useless.
AFTER your guild reaches maximum level, and they not update new guild levels above 100, then yeap i agree with you, FP's and Goods can be produced with other ways, soh is not the best for those !
yeah but my guild is on max level for 3 months already so SoH not so grat at all for me, so make it better and give it more levels... :)