• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG, SoH's and another problem...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
As we mentioned GbG so many times and so many problems about it here is another one... :D Since they allowed almost infinite fighting and such 'brilliant' abusing of GbG what our 'brilliant' developers tought/imagined what we should do when we upgrade our sohs on level 8??? Pls, to save some of you from writing, spare me from 'brilliant ideas' like 'build another one' cause i have 10 already and for sure i wont turn my town into SoH farm cause i need (like every normal player) GB's and attack buildings and defence buildings and military buildings and so on and so on... so what you imagined what when someone will have 10 or more SoH's on level 8, what he should do with soh pieces then??? should SoH get more levels???

If you assemble the fragments you can sell them to the dealer :)

I've left mine at level 7 so when the next era comes out I can upgrade them without wasting one up/reno kits

Or if you have enough fragments you could delete a Lvl 8 to replace with another SoH in the age you want :P
Have to have a lot of fragments to do them all like that.

I don't see much point in upgrading to lvl8 as there's no difference in the fp given, a few extra coins, goods and crowns makes so little difference

DeletedUser

As we mentioned GbG so many times and so many problems about it here is another one... :D Since they allowed almost infinite fighting and such 'brilliant' abusing of GbG what our 'brilliant' developers tought/imagined what we should do when we upgrade our sohs on level 8??? Pls, to save some of you from writing, spare me from 'brilliant ideas' like 'build another one' cause i have 10 already and for sure i wont turn my town into SoH farm cause i need (like every normal player) GB's and attack buildings and defence buildings and military buildings and so on and so on... so what you imagined what when someone will have 10 or more SoH's on level 8, what he should do with soh pieces then??? should SoH get more levels???
The anquiques dealer buys them so on

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Hey ceban.... build another ;D

On a serious note though. You could just leave them in inventory. No harm in that.
LOL :) to say on start how this wouldnt look like bragging few players have even more sohs or sohs on higher levels than me (they managed to gather more SoH kits than me)... i have 10 mixed level 6 and 5 and in about 4 or max 5 rounds all should be on 8... to make more than 10 is insanity so i think they should create new levels for SoH's...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Have to have a lot of fragments to do them all like that.

I don't see much point in upgrading to lvl8 as there's no difference in the fp given, a few extra coins, goods and crowns makes so little difference
Some here play for guild... you told diference aint big but on huge amount of them diference is huge and i am team player... but still what to do even after 8? i am aware that giving 1 fp or 2 or 3% of attack is insanity but giving 1% of attack every 2 or levels or keep giving guild power and goods or something cause its insanity to have after some time like 5k of soh fragments in inventory also...

Some here play for guild... you told diference aint big but on huge amount of them diference is huge and i am team player... but still what to do even after 8? i am aware that giving 1 fp or 2 or 3% of attack is insanity but giving 1% of attack every 2 or levels or keep giving guild power and goods or something cause its insanity to have after some time like 5k of soh fragments in inventory also...
I play for my guild too but the treasury goods from SoH between 7 and 8 really are negligible, we have a few players with low arcs (15 +) but still have a guild average of over lvl 80.

The strong are strong enough so attack boost every few levels would only imbalance it more, could maybe give 1% every 10 levels (if they were to increase it) but I wouldn't want to see more, it's going to be bad enough with all the roads to victory springing up everywhere letting everyone do even more fights a day

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I play for my guild too but the treasury goods from SoH between 7 and 8 really are negligible, we have a few players with low arcs (15 +) but still have a guild average of over lvl 80.

The strong are strong enough so attack boost every few levels would only imbalance it more, could maybe give 1% every 10 levels (if they were to increase it) but I wouldn't want to see more, it's going to be bad enough with all the roads to victory springing up everywhere letting everyone do even more fights a day
there you have point but also do you think solution is to extract 20 FP's from 3x4? (i mean if that will be their way to go if tehy bring more upgrades) i think then all towns would be soh farms...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
You just got to love how you accuse the "brilliant" developers of ruining the game by giving you more and more and then ask for more.
you jut got to love how you sell your wisdom everywhere while stocks of it at your warehouse are pretty short... if they invented some broken crap with infinite battles then they should invent 'infinite rewards' and not something what you literaly cant use... or simply cancel personal rewards...

Last edited:

DeletedUser114202

I think we all know the only fix for this is to limit or nerf the siege camps, but we also know they won't do that for fear of damaging their cash-cow.
Whether it's farming fights for the personal rank, or farming crowns for guild rank, people have always found the easiest way to reach the top and probably always will. Rank has become irrelevant, already we probably have close to a dozen guilds farmed their way to the top level across the servers. Just ignore rank and enjoy the game for what it is, oh..and delete/sell the unwanted stuff.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Honestly, how is GBG farming in any way different than how guilds would team-up to infinitely farm auto-win encounters in GvG for endless ranking pts?

At least now we get some added goodies with another fp generator, plus goods/troops/diamonds as rewards alongside the endless fragments.

Agent327

Overlord
you jut got to love how you sell your wisdom everywhere while stocks of it at your warehouse are pretty short... if they invented some broken crap with infinite battles then they should invent 'infinite rewards' and not something what you literaly cant use... or simply cancel personal rewards...

Same as the game, my wisdom is totally free.

Here is some more wisdom. If you can't use it don't use it. If you don't like the rewards, don't try to get them. There is a very simple solution to fix all that you think is broke. Stop playing.