• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Exploitation must be stopped

Powe

Brigadier-General

Agent327

Overlord
Sorry but that is very disrespectful let me tell you how the previous number 1 made it to that rank.....he played for over 7 years everyday and amassed 295K fights over that period, the current number one has only done 155K fights yet is above him becuase he took advantage of the more recent game flaws to get there, two weeks ago he was almost 35 million points behind but know is almost 3 million points in front. Once again my point is lost here the current number one took advantage of this exploitation to jump 40 million points in two weeks.

Like every player at the top did for as long as the game exists.

Push accounts, two wave battles, GvG and so on.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
620 FPs, 175 diamonds, 87 SoH pieces, dont know how many goods AND MORE BATTLES TO DO... lets have exploiting party!!!

all that in less than 5 hours... great addition...

Thrawnf

Corporal
Sorry but that is very disrespectful let me tell you how the previous number 1 made it to that rank.....he played for over 7 years everyday and amassed 295K fights over that period, the current number one has only done 155K fights yet is above him because he took advantage of the more recent game flaws to get there, two weeks ago he was almost 35 million points behind but know is almost 3 million points in front. Once again my point is lost here the current number one took advantage of this exploitation to jump 40 million points in two weeks.

Yes I become 1st with GbG

and I will pass 2nd in fews weeks because of Recuring Quest

It make long long time that ranking mean nothings (except for some obsesses by this)

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Don't see the exploitation at all. For many years now computer players have had the ability to steadily increase points via gvg which app players have had no access too, restricting their points. Now the playing field is fairer and app players are basically doing what computer players have been doing for as you say.. 7 years. They also have access to gbg so nothing stopping the point increase for them.

Last edited:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Don't see the exploitation at all. For many years now computer players have had the ability to steadily increase points via gvg which app players have had no access too, restricting their points. Now the playing field is fairer and app players are basically doing what computer players have been doing for as you say.. 7 years. They also have access to gbg so nothing stopping the point increase for them.
do you realise now EJ??? to many players like it, so we need exploit so hard that even inno get aware what messup they cerated... i think blatant exploiting is only way to open inno's eyes.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
What are you opening their eyes too exactly? you think they dont have access to data from the game and can't see how gbg is played?

It was tried, tested and released on live servers like this. Plenty of opportunity to adjust before and it wasn't so just accept it's how it is, play the game or go find another. No idea why so many threads about this.

We covered this last week with @Ceban’s thread..
Some people will find a loophole and abuse it same with every game.. it’s been going on in GvG for years with Champion farming..
Diplomacy has gone too far in this game (and tbh every MMO game I’ve played) some people think it’s United Nations.. if the worlds governments could work together like some people in these games do war would not be an issue ;)

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Inno don't care about these issues.

They (rightly) have an eye on the bottom line and will allow anything that doesn't impact their revenue stream.

It seems to be that complaining on the beta forum (or here) is pointless. Only trivial changes are made based on player feedback, and the forum managers/mods never feed back from the developers on these kinds of issues, no matter how many pages of complaints there are.

I used to be a top 5 player on Dinegu, but I refuse to join in with these farming practices and now I've slipped to 42nd.

My view is that ranking points no longer reflect the skill of players, but just reflect how long you can stay online.

Powe

Brigadier-General
do you realise now EJ??? to many players like it, so we need exploit so hard that even inno get aware what messup they cerated... i think blatant exploiting is only way to open inno's eyes.
Are their eyes open yet?

Sorry but that is very disrespectful let me tell you how the previous number 1 made it to that rank.....he played for over 7 years everyday and amassed 295K fights over that period, the current number one has only done 155K fights yet is above him becuase he took advantage of the more recent game flaws to get there, two weeks ago he was almost 35 million points behind but know is almost 3 million points in front. Once again my point is lost here the current number one took advantage of this exploitation to jump 40 million points in two weeks.

Who's stopping you - sounds like sour grapes to me - everybody has the same exact playing field. Put in the effort to boost your battle stats and you too can get the action in!

I put a great deal of effort in to get my attack boost to 1334/369 and I intend to use it. Top players that are no longer top players is because they bought their way to the top and have become discouraged because of how the game has progressed - too bad - most of those players have already stopped playing the game.

They spent a small fortune to crown themselves and now their crown has become tarnished.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Top players that are no longer top players is because they bought their way to the top and have become discouraged because of how the game has progressed - too bad - most of those players have already stopped playing the game.

Massive and erroneous generalisation.

I have a similar attack % as you do, but I have never bought diamonds - diamonds just make progress quicker, they do not get you higher in the long run.

As you rightly say, anyone could do it, but now if I see a player putting on millions of points a day it just tells me they probably don't really have a life.

And if the dev's make changes will that change the habits of someone sitting at the game all day - I doubt it - They have an advantage because they sit at the game all day. We have a 1.9 thread that one or 2 people hit all day & night - it gives them an advantage over the rest of us. It disheartening but it's the way it goes - I have to do other things so they will be able to over-take my rank at some point - a bummer but - that's how it goes - I gave up on the settlements just too much work for what - do I really need a virtual crown of glory - not really!