• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GbG Exploitation must be stopped

DeletedUser96901

I think they should remove battles completely from the ranking

if you look at how often people exploits it
- did only 1 wave in 2 wave battles on world map before battle points change
- GvG exploit
- GBG exploit
- recurring quests battle exploit

and only change something in GBG would be hypocritical

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
This problem can be solved by introducing a "tear and wear" mechanism to the Siege Camps and Traps.
Each Siege Camp / Trap should have 1,000 maximum uses. After that, it must be repaired by spending more goods (half of the contruction cost).

More over, the remaining number of uses of the Siege Camp should be halved for the new owner when the province is conquered (that is, if the Siege Camp survives the 50% chance of being destroyed first of all).

Furthermore, a michanism should be introduced to the Traps, so that the faster the enemy hits on the sector, the more effective the Trap becomes. That way building a Trap does not only increase the total number of advances for the sector to be conquered but also slows down the pace of enemy guild invasion.

Still more, the Siege Camp should be more effective when it is nearer to the owner's basecamp (starting location), and less effective when it is far away (on the other side of the map, on the doorstep of a weak guild)

What's more (than still more), all the more, the basecamp itself should function as a free Siege Camp.

2020-06-26 18_47_14-Window.png

Last edited:

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I'd just leave it all alone and just realise that ranking points mean nothing any more, and not get bothered by it. After all, you can never actually "win" this game.

Let the battle farmers waste an enormous amount of time on their silly meaningless points gathering, while the rest of us get on with living.

DeletedUser111359

This problem can be solved by introducing a "tear and wear" mechanism to the Siege Camps and Traps.
Each Siege Camp / Trap should have 1,000 maximum uses. After that, it must be repaired by spending more goods (half of the contruction cost).

Don't they already have that mechanism? When you take a sector there's a random chance that buildings won't survive the takeover. So they have to rebuild when sectors get passed back and forth anyhow.

DeletedUser111359

I think they should remove battles completely from the ranking

if you look at how often people exploits it
- did only 1 wave in 2 wave battles on world map before battle points change
- GvG exploit
- GBG exploit
- recurring quests battle exploit

and only change something in GBG would be hypocritical

Yeah, go back to the old ranking where GB's were king, so I can be closer to the top again.

I still have my gold award hiding somewhere in town.

bahahahaha.... EJ spent years filling filling sectors with champs in the All Ages map in GvG and dropping those sectors so his friend could siege those sectors and champ munch to obtain and hold that #1 rank. That's hardly 'fair and honest'.

Last edited:
OMG

People are exploiting an ultimately meaningless point system to make themselves feel better about their otherwise empty existences.

It's an outrage. And something must be done!

LOL - How can any of us continue pressing on with life while this incredible injustice goes on. Oh woes wits me, oh woes wits me. What will I do; How will I live? Oh woes wits me, oh woes wits me.

T 007

Private
Everyone does things to get points to climb ladder in some way.... people do quests some fight like mad, others do whatever.... SO WHAT ?? whoever is #1 is #1 get over it i say.... when a player is #1 and new features come in, they should be aware if they want to keep position they have to work with whatever is new. if not then they may risk drop in rank?? that's life ...however, things evolve and remember its a game... Be happy, enjoy and chill out... congrats to anyone who is top 100

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
GbG could be ok , but its ruined by exploiters , and over rewarded actions that attract greed . Needs major overhaul , period .
Its so bad , majority of guilds dont even try to make it a challenge, merely a way to cheap points and personal gain .

DeletedUser112017

this is disrepectful to the hard work the existing number 1 player had put in to achive the rank of #1 in a fair and honest way.

Hold on, hold on, hold on LOL

Tell me more about that fair and honest way, please.

Your guild was supplying champions for years to that player when champs munching was a thing :)

I have removed you from our alliance because only thing your whole guild cared about is keeping "that player" at #1 spot.

And you have promised me he'll stay at #1. You failed. Miserably. As always.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Hold on, hold on, hold on LOL

Tell me more about that fair and honest way, please.

Your guild was supplying champions for years to that player when champs munching was a thing :)

I have removed you from our alliance because only thing your whole guild cared about is keeping "that player" at #1 spot.

And you have promised me he'll stay at #1. You failed. Miserably. As always.
forget now ranking, i didnt open my thread and replied on this thread cause of that but is it normal for you that you get rewarded better on diamond table number 3 than on number 1 cause you fall with right guilds on it so that you can abuse it??? is it normal for you that in one day of GbG from players rewards you get 132 SoH piece, 225 diamonds, 1000+ FP's (on that numbr i stopped count) and god knows how many troops and goods (those i didnt count at all from start... that is damn insanity and its insanity that guilds compete to finish on diamond table number 3 just to avoid us so that they can exploit GbG... does that sound normal to you???

Powe

Brigadier-General
forget now ranking, i didnt open my thread and replied on this thread cause of that but is it normal for you that you get rewarded better on diamond table number 3 than on number 1 cause you fall with right guilds on it so that you can abuse it??? is it normal for you that in one day of GbG from players rewards you get 132 SoH piece, 225 diamonds, 1000+ FP's (on that numbr i stopped count) and god knows how many troops and goods (those i didnt count at all from start... that is damn insanity and its insanity that guilds compete to finish on diamond table number 3 just to avoid us so that they can exploit GbG... does that sound normal to you???
There are more statue of honor fragments from third place then 1st? I highly doubt that.

I just googled Foe Chrome extensions to see what all the fuss is about:

If you really want to STOP FOE exploits start with banning ALL Extensions & those that use them - They ARE nothing more than GAME CHEATS - plain & simple

This is just one:

1593208489540.png

Attachments

• 1593208489878.png
    1593208489878.png
    635.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
If you are 10 fragments away from another selection kit when it ends, are those 10 fragments important?
any 2 good teamed guild will sign instantly 3rd and 4th spot just ot leave them alone to exchange sectors whole round... when you realize that then that will mean you realize problem...

Powe

Brigadier-General
any 2 good teamed guild will sign instantly 3rd and 4th spot just ot leave them alone to exchange sectors whole round... when you realize that then that will mean you realize problem...
We know that, it's just rare and I'm pointing out why you're wrong.