• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

For the Town Hall.

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Which brings us back to the question possible fp production or production at the moment you look and if it is the last one, what would be the benefit of that.
Why it matters on what position it is ? The whole point is that shown by the number of +1 people want to knowe .. .. and the use of that information is up to them ... i personally would use it to plan out ahead what am i going to do with my fps and in that whay could work out my numbers ... for others ... maybe they just want to brag with how much they produce....

Emberguard

Legend
Why it matters on what position it is ?
What Agent is saying is FP production could mean two entirely different things. If you don't know what the info is telling you, the info is meaningless.

For example, the Sunken Treasure can give 1 FP per 8 hrs, or it can give non at all. How should that be represented? What if you haven't got it running on the 8 hr production?

So - does it show every building you've got placed the /could/ produce so you know the maximum possible output from your city (not including hourly income) OR does it only show what is currently being produced?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
What Agent is saying is FP production could mean two entirely different things. If you don't know what the info is telling you, the info is meaningless.

For example, the Sunken Treasure can give 1 FP per 8 hrs, or it can give non at all. How should that be represented? What if you haven't got it running on the 8 hr production?

So - does it show every building you've got placed the /could/ produce so you know the maximum possible output from your city (not including hourly income) OR does it only show what is currently being produced?
In my opinion main window should represent curunt running production and the sum of it ... secend part like in exibit B could show buildings that can produce FPs as one of the options ...
And if a production building like sunken treasure doesn't produce FPs at that time it wouldn't be included in main calculation.

Agent327

Overlord
In my opinion main window should represent curunt running production and the sum of it ...

Current production changes the moment a SoK gets motivated. How am I supposed to work with that? The sum is something different. That is something you could use. It is however not as easy as you think. Attack and defence are fixed numbers. Fp production is a variable. You can not just adapt the existing window.

secend part like in exibit B could show buildings that can produce FPs as one of the options ...

Why? It is in the inventory for a reason.

And if a production building like sunken treasure doesn't produce FPs at that time it wouldn't be included in main calculation.

So main calculation can change all the time. Present windows are fixed numbers based on the building, not the buildings production. Nothing fluctuates.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
+1 to the idea-- it helps me organize things and plan things.
Tho we might not see if fps are coming from the wishing wells or FoYs

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Our job here is to discuss and possibly think of things we would like and to give feedback on allready implemented things ... the designer, developer and inno job is either to listen and go ahead with what we voice or not ... it is up to them to figure out technical part of it ....

If a shrine gets motivated it would appera in the list like in exibit A , exactly in the same manner how if you place additional ritual flame does ...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Also buildings like FoY and WW wouldn't be included as with them there is no way you know what it will give you ...

DeletedUser113901

It can only work for boosts. FP depend on many things. For exemple I produce 5 FP a day in a TF and miss a collection every other week (a cycle every 4 weeks) But some may use it to produce goods, or miss a collection once a week. Other exemple I collect my 8h FP production buildings twice a day, while some may collect them once or 3 times a day. Want more exemples? I hardly ever have unmotivated SoKs, but it may happen that you only collect coins. Or this one: what if my city has a weak defense and they always plunder a palace or two, sometimes a TF instead ect. My daily income will then be overestimated. A last exemple: what if my main FP income is from produce 2 saltpeter recurring quest? My daily income will then be underestimated. Boosts on the other hand are very stable.

Agent327

Overlord
Our job here is to discuss and possibly think of things we would like and to give feedback on allready implemented things ... the designer, developer and inno job is either to listen and go ahead with what we voice or not ... it is up to them to figure out technical part of it ....

If a shrine gets motivated it would appera in the list like in exibit A , exactly in the same manner how if you place additional ritual flame does ...

You still do not answer the question. How will you use it if you see you will collect 20 fp and when you look 15 minutes later it is 24 fp. How will you use that to your benefit?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
With all that has been written ... the general idea is simple ... a tab that will show how many fp your city produce ... to anwser all general questions :

The tab can at the same time show 2 numbers. One number would represant the curunt amont of fps producing taking in to account only productions of fps going and and motivated buildings disregarding unmotivated SoK and any other buildings curuntly not producing fps. The secind number can be the amount of fps if all the buildings that need motivation are motivated and if all possible buildings in your city that can produce fps do that.

The tab that would show buildings that are a possible fps production in my opinion doesn't need more explanations. It should be very easy to understand the point.

Agent327

Overlord
With all that has been written ... the general idea is simple ... a tab that will show how many fp your city produce ... to anwser all general questions :

The tab can at the same time show 2 numbers. One number would represant the curunt amont of fps producing taking in to account only productions of fps going and and motivated buildings disregarding unmotivated SoK and any other buildings curuntly not producing fps. The secind number can be the amount of fps if all the buildings that need motivation are motivated and if all possible buildings in your city that can produce fps do that.

The tab that would show buildings that are a possible fps production in my opinion doesn't need more explanations. It should be very easy to understand the point.

You do know that this isn't your proposal and that the original proposal only mentions the number of fp's your buildings can produce? Not what they are producing ay the moment.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
You do know that this isn't your proposal and that the original proposal only mentions the number of fp's your buildings can produce? Not what they are producing at the moment.
I was maybe under wrong impression ... but i think that if idea is open for discussion, then me as a person that supports the idea can also suggest and give feedback on the idea so it could be worked out in to possibly a better idea. The original idea lacks some details ... so i am simply discussing it in a constructive way.

Agent327

Overlord
I was maybe under wrong impression ... but i think that if idea is open for discussion, then me as a person that supports the idea can also suggest and give feedback on the idea so it could be worked out in to possibly a better idea. The original idea lacks some details ... so i am simply discussing it in a constructive way.

Yes, you can, but it takes the OP to make the changes. That is if he wants to.

DeletedUser112395

If you have an arc or bg it is useless, I would prefer if it showed you your total income in the past week and then gave you a daily average of your income including arc profit