• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

For the Town Hall.

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser14380

Just a suggestion, for the Town Hall, under Boost Overview, you have Coin Production, Supply Production, Attacking Units and City Defenders as of now.
How about adding another tab for FP Productions which shows all the buildings in the city that are currently giving FPs and buildings in the Inventory that can add more FPs to your city?

DeletedUser14380

It's a very good feature from Inno. It suggests you what you have and what you can build in the city. Most players miss on what they have in the inventory. But this feature reminds you if you have missed anything.

DeletedUser103052

Hmm, this is quite a good idea, would save me updating a spreadsheet every few days.. don't know how it would work with Bazaars etc though as they can produce things other than FPs

+1

Emberguard

Legend
Maybe there could be two FP sections:
(1) Passive FPs that come from motivated buildings/are guaranteed every X hrs from event buildings, GBs, etc. Wishing wells and random items are excluded from the total
(2) Active FP buildings. Any building that has the option of producing FPs but has to be selected manually by the player

+1 to the idea

DeletedUser112892

One big +1 from me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114287

I think another useful feature of the Town Hall could be to show statistic about the amount of fps, goods, diamonds, soldiers etc which are collected/produced in the last 24 hours. So you can track easily what you yielded from special buildings like WW.

+1

DeletedUser112745

+1
Would be handy for planning FP investments, or working out how long approximately it'll take you to self-level a certain GB, for example.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 i would lile this ...it would give me better insight if my fp production and would make life soo much better ...in my guild people talk a lot about that and also about boost for attack and deff ...

Agent327

Overlord
I think this idea still could go somewhere... and still think that we need that ...

It will go nowhere. It will show me the buildings in my city that give fp's. Most buildings need to be motivated, so what you see is how it stands at the moment you look. Better would be if it shows you your daily possibillity. As for the fp producing buildings in my inventory, who cares. They are there for a reason. I don't have the space to put them in my city.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
It will go nowhere. It will show me the buildings in my city that give fp's. Most buildings need to be motivated, so what you see is how it stands at the moment you look. Better would be if it shows you your daily possibillity. As for the fp producing buildings in my inventory, who cares. They are there for a reason. I don't have the space to put them in my city.
Possibility is to inaccurate... exact namber of curunt production has more value... and the part with posible building from inventory ....it would be the same as it now show for attack and defence boost what you have and what you could build ...

Agent327

Overlord
Possibility is to inaccurate... exact namber of curunt production has more value

What do you plan to do with it if it changes all the time?

... and the part with posible building from inventory ....it would be the same as it now show for attack and defence boost what you have and what you could build ...

At the moment it does not show what you could build for attack or defence.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
What do you plan to do with it if it changes all the time?

At the moment it does not show what you could build for attack or defence.
It doesn't change every minute or sometimes every day ...

And it dose show ... lets examine the exibits A na B ...

Exibit A

Webp.net-resizeimage (5).jpg

Exibit B
Webp.net-resizeimage (4).jpg

For GB it shows open and it redirects you to BPs page from where you can build it if not yet built ...and for inventory things it gives direct option to build ...

Agent327

Overlord
You are right. Never noticed that.

It isn't showing it right however. It shows I have 5 cherry gardens, each worth 5% defence. That isn't correct, cause no way I can build 5 sets.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
So , the point is that it can be done almoast as a copy paste with minor adjustments to the content it will show ... and that is fps production...

Agent327

Overlord
So , the point is that it can be done almoast as a copy paste with minor adjustments to the content it will show ... and that is fps production...

Which brings us back to the question possible fp production or production at the moment you look and if it is the last one, what would be the benefit of that.