• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Foe Helper Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113129

I
so the unfair advantages get removed
why: because Inno decided they are against the rules

and according to the FoeHelper website starting with july 1st Inno is checking if players are using older versions which has still those features

those unfair advantages will be forbidden and players could get banned starting in July if they still use it

so people here where right:
InnoGames is not banning people without warning
they give FoeHelper the time to be changed to remove those things

The change is honestly fine. Only thing I disagree with is the events change. Is that that really op, surely it's just convenient, cos I used to write it on a piece of paper of order to choose players, animals etc.. Guess ill go back to that again

syjytg

Master Corporal
I

The change is honestly fine. Only thing I disagree with is the events change. Is that that really op, surely it's just convenient, cos I used to write it on a piece of paper of order to choose players, animals etc.. Guess ill go back to that again

It is only the showing of the quests that is changed. You can easily view it elsewhere.

DeletedUser113129

It is only the showing of the quests that is changed. You can easily view it elsewhere.
Oh really? I understood it as the actual events tab, that showed statistics relevant to the event was being removed

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Well that sucks, a perfectly reasonable and balanced tool that helped everyone but people on mobile is being changed cause of whiners who don't want to use it. Great. :/

Gonna miss its awesome features of it only telling you information that you can gather yourself. Basically now only smart people will be able to gather all the information it used to give, there was never any unfair advantages to using the extension. Congrats you all played yourselves.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Unfair advantages, its like we play a different game, there was never any unfair advantages to using the extension, man its always a sad day when bad players and players who whine win.

Well that sucks, a perfectly reasonable and balanced tool that helped everyone but people on mobile is being changed cause of whiners who don't want to use it. Great. :/
Nah, that's not why they changed it...
"After a recent evaluation of the FoE Helper by InnoGames, we were asked to change the way some features work with the game...."

... helped everyone ...
Far from everyone. Maybe 10% (or far less, more likely) of the browser players are using the foe helper (my own estimate, not based on exact facts).

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

FoE has over 50 million registered users
FoEHelper has 80000 installs

that are 0.16% :rolleyes:

the company’s most successful game to date is Forge of Empires, which released in 2012 and now boasts over 50 million registered players
(and that article is from 2017)

Gonna miss its awesome features of it only telling you information that you can gather yourself.
then gather yourself :P

that is part of the game ;)

there was never any unfair advantages to using the extension
and that is why nothing of the fair part was changed

only a few minor things which you actually don't need because they didn't give you an unfair advantage over people who didn't used the tool

Last edited by a moderator:

legend9182

Major-General
so the unfair advantages get removed
why: because Inno decided they are against the rules

and according to the FoeHelper website starting with july 1st Inno is checking if players are using older versions which has still those features

those unfair advantages will be forbidden and players could get banned starting in July if they still use it

so people here where right:
InnoGames is not banning people without warning
they give FoeHelper the time to be changed to remove those things
In this I really don't get 2 things
1.harvester (I don't know what it meant)
2. Pvp activities (is it regarding neighborhood)

DeletedUser96901

In this I really don't get 2 things
1.harvester (I don't know what it meant)
2. Pvp activities (is it regarding neighborhood)
- it shows you what you can plunder before you even attacked (for example Terrace Farm is giving 5 FP)
- it tracks your attacks and shows what neighbors had in previous attacks and what you plundered

first is great: you can again fool opponent with 5 minute productions.
(where is the fun for the defender if the opponent knows that he would get 50 supplies and not 5 FP)
second: actually the fairest part of the removed things in my opinion (it is only tracking your past)

Status
Not open for further replies.