• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Finding ways to stop players attacking Trade Only Players of FoE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoralSolomon

Private
This problem has now been ongoing, and has now become a dilemma, the most recent being 3 attacks damaged 3 material Productions (Stone, Lumber, Ebony) which I needed for Research towards next age, and now thanks to 3 players, I cannot advance YET AGAIN. And feel this does need to be addressed, As Trader's are the ones who Sell things which they have no use for helping other players, and that when it comes to events. Those who play PVP events should look at who has Troops, and those who do not. And attack those who are Military not ones who have no defense. I seek ways to stop this before people really get pissed of with people who don't look at a players city before attacking.

Emberguard

Legend
there‘s already plenty of ways to prevent plunder for those that want to only trade. City defence boosts to keep out the wannabe’s. City shield to keep out the toughest opponents. Plunder immune buildings to never have to worry about either of the above.

This is a strategy game. You’re not meant to be in a bubble, your neighbours are not there to play to what would suit your playstyle.

I‘d look at evaluating your city and how you can improve its layout. 3 productions shouldn’t be a show stopper. If it is you probably weren’t as ready to age up as you thought. If you’re aging up with nothing in inventory you’re going to struggle considerably once you reach refined goods.

You could easily have 6-10 goods buildings in the early ages if you have a efficient layout (especially if you’re completing events)

Powe

Brigadier-General
This problem has now been ongoing, and has now become a dilemma, the most recent being 3 attacks damaged 3 material Productions (Stone, Lumber, Ebony) which I needed for Research towards next age, and now thanks to 3 players, I cannot advance YET AGAIN. And feel this does need to be addressed, As Trader's are the ones who Sell things which they have no use for helping other players, and that when it comes to events. Those who play PVP events should look at who has Troops, and those who do not. And attack those who are Military not ones who have no defense. I seek ways to stop this before people really get pissed of with people who don't look at a players city before attacking.
If people haven't gotten mad for the last 7 years, why would that happen now?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General

What world are you in, so I can come by and plunder some goods too

Shad23

Emperor
only sure way to not get plundered and this will never get old neither will there be a beter way who costs nothing :
colect on time
creating new threads about it will not bring you new beter ways of not getting plundered

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
But, creating multiple new threads about the exact same thing (with slight word variations), might make a user feel better. And isn't everything in life now about making sure everyone feels happy about themselves? Especially since it is always society's fault for a person's ills, and no fault of their own, ever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.