• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Just to clarify, only the Gold pass is being A/B tested. Everybody can get the Silver pass.
I understood that. I'm still handicapped though because i don't have access to both... just the silver extra rewards. I find it bizarre that Inno would prevent me from purchasing something

Last edited:

Gedrog

Private
Just to clarify, only the Gold pass is being A/B tested. Everybody can get the Silver pass.
Here is why my blood is boiling with the 3 tier prize in Beta I managed to get 10 legendary lodge upgrades after 875 tasks, With the 2 tier pass I have to play too 1225 tasks to get 3 upgrades too my Hero's tavern, something that is basically impossible unless you use time advance so I don't buy this

suethegreat

Captain
I was going to pass this event then saw it was the boaty! yay. Just a shame as not St Paddy we cant have the great happy clappy music. Sadly the music emphasises the long slog it is, but if you need something to drop off too.... Very goods and production heavy though on the rush. EDIT...just found a youtube of St Paddy sound track...ok i'm sad....

Last edited:

YunaLee

Private
My first post , hi everyone:) I've started to play again after skipping a few long-long years. Finished high school and uni, got a real job, and finally have a chance to spend some money on my "old" hobby, FoE. To be honest I really liked the new premium event pass system, as it gives the opportunity to spend a lower amount of money in every event and get nice additional rewards. Add a few diamond purchase as well, and you can build up a strategy to get what you really want. Like sort of a subscription, just much better than FoE plus.

And now, I ended up in the category of unlucky players who can't buy golden pass. I find this approach very unfair as the game gives me less options compared to another players, and I will miss out a lot of rewards that I actually wanted to pay for, but FoE doesn't let me to do so. A/B testing something that affects event rewards (the most crucial part of the game to get new buildings) on live server is ridiculous in my opinion.

So I have decided to "boycott" FoE if they don't fix this until the end of the event. I know that my decision won't have any effects on their finances, as I'm not a "big spender" who spends thousands of $ per event. However, don't forget that "regular subscribers" like me are the ones that made the owners of streaming services rich.

In conclusion: no pass, no diamonds, not my money anymore. I hope you are satisfied with the results of your testing. :)

SuperMoron

Private
Is it possible to place in gold league without spending diamond?

On my world, after 3 day + 10 hrs, cutoff for gold league is 135. Looks impossible if it continues at this rate.
I am lagging behind by 15 already.

Nidwin

Sergeant
St Patrick's day like events truly not my stuff so won't be doing this one neither. Can't enjoy them all I presume.

Ev4ma

Captain
Inno I want to give you my money, hurry up and let the people who cant buy the gold chest buy the gold chest!

Knight of ICE

Inno I want to give you my money, hurry up and let the people who cant buy the gold chest buy the gold chest!

Don't try to be funny. It's an A/B test. If you got it you got it. If you did not get it you will not get it during the event.

Knight of ICE

Quite annoyed about that, and I wasn't trying to be funny I was being genuine. They can easily make it so everyone can go buy the gold pass.

No they can't. It wouldn't be an A/B test if they did. I don't know why they feel the need to test this way, but it is what it is. It is not something that can be changed during the event, cause that would render the test totally useless.

Ev4ma

Captain
No they can't. It wouldn't be an A/B test if they did. I don't know why they feel the need to test this way, but it is what it is. It is not something that can be changed during the event, cause that would render the test totally useless.
And the test totally sucked tbf, it is a pretty bad A/B test. I think they can conclude that players who were excluded from getting the gold chest were frustrated and wanted to buy it and they lost potential revenue from their customers. Hopefully inno wont try this again.

Knight of ICE

And the test totally sucked tbf, it is a pretty bad A/B test. I think they can conclude that players who were excluded from getting the gold chest were frustrated and wanted to buy it and they lost potential revenue from their customers. Hopefully inno wont try this again.

There is nothing bad about it. It is how A/B testing works. Players that are excluded are always frustrated. Same as players that are included are happy they got picked. Do you think Inno does not know that? They have tested this way before and I am sure they will continue to do so. If they did not get the answers they were looking for, they would have stopped testing this way by now.

cannaciss

Private
I have a great idea Inno... Next time lets make the whole Event for 50% of players and let's give nothing for another 50% of players. When ,,worst type of players" will start complaining how they can't get the buildings that are avialble only from that event let's just say something like ,,some players are always complaining and it is for testing"
Oh my God.. how can you give some content for some players based on nothing and be suprised that 50% of players are pissed? For gods sake this is just another joke i swear.

Clearpockets

Private
I cannot believe that after doing a number of tasks in the banquet event, all I will get is a avatar. It's an absolute insult to intelligent people and how you expect players to continue in this game when the rewards aren't actually rewards at all. Even fragments, which are also a load of litter, are of more use than a picture!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartan 117

Is the Sunhaven Palace supposed to be animated?
If so then its not working on mobile at all, its just frozen!

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
At least two of the event tips you can see while the game is loading on PC are about LAST YEAR's event, not this year's. Apparently no one could be bothered to update the tips to match the new event.

Deleted member 127677

Three of them are. The claim that the Knight’s Pavilion is a new building, that your will get a Grand Prize when you reach the city and that the Grand Prize changes every day. Poor, and lazy, as I already stated in my original feedback. I don’t mind the prizes that are available. A/B testing of anything in a live world seems very odd to me, I thought the Beta community existed for this stuff but maybe we are beyond that now. I understand it though in this case, if you want to see how a live market truly will behave, as beta get diamonds for free. Don’t know if those who play there buy event passes at all.

Last night's event quest was a battle or a negotiate. The negotiate was a complex one with only 3 chances.
I'm pretty sure all complex negotiates are suppose to be 4 chances.

This was/is the current quest if you are all caught up.

An unusual post from me:

The event is well geared for non-paying players to easily acquire the Golden upgrades for the summerhold & the hero's tavern (325 on the progress bar). Not a single diamond has been used and with 9 days left the 325 will be surpassed.

Also, a good set of prizes overall.