• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Sunhaven Palace is not animated? I’m assuming this is a glitch and will be fixed as it’s disappointing that all others have animation and are fun to watch and this one is just dead and frozen.

An unusual post from me:

The event is well geared for non-paying players to easily acquire the Golden upgrades for the summerhold & the hero's tavern (325 on the progress bar). Not a single diamond has been used and with 9 days left the 325 will be surpassed.

Also, a good set of prizes overall.
Very easy. Built the Summerhold Manor + the Golden upgrade today with 7 days of the event left, and I'll get the Heroes Tavern upgrade later today.

Last edited:

Gedrog

Private
The rip off that is the A and B Group
In Beta I got A-Group
After 875 tasks
A Group
10 X Legendary lodge upgrades
7.9 X Manor kits
11 X palace upgrades
vs
B Group after 875 tasks
2 X Legendary lodge upgrades
4 X Manor kits
6 X Palace upgrades

BTW someone that had Golden pass Group A sent me all the screenshots for Prizes and they match Beta
So those that spent money got ripped off if you played with cash and got thrown in B-Group

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
This was a great event even though it was very slow. But i guess the wonderful rewards do make up for it. I have managed to acquire the Golden Upgrade for all three of my worlds just before the time ran out. At the moment towards the end that I did feel a good rush and I was willing to spend diamonds. I love this game and  Fo r Ever!!!

Knight of ICE

Now the event has ended there is only one thing that really puzzles me. Who on earth decided to name a building Trailside Smithy and then made it so it does not need a road.

cozza85

Private
it was a good event just very slow once you got 300 for banquet steward and carrige honest other events have been better. i did manage to get 4 summerhold manors though lol but only 1 lvl 9 and rest lvl1