• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
I fully appreciate the reasoning behind censoring the global chat. But since when was "cocktail" as in a popular class of drink which includes such classics as the Harvey Wallbanger, Manhattan, Screw Driver and Tequilla Sunrise, been deemed too rude to allow?

I suspect the algorithm has detected the sequence of letters c-o-c-k which while specifying both a male bird, and a tap on a beer barrel, is also a slang expression for a part of the male anatomy which some people should rather not discuss.

May I humbly request that should you get the time, that you look again at your censorship algorithm and perhaps test it on real life words which have no offensive connotations
Everything seems to have an offensive connotation nowadays

Ev4ma

Captain
Yep, welcome to 2020 - the age of ultra wokeness...

Sadly, this is what happens when you raise an entire generation of children to believe that they're all special little snowflakes, and everyone gets a giant trophy just for showing up.
I have never ever had a trophy

Yep, welcome to 2020 - the age of ultra wokeness...

Sadly, this is what happens when you raise an entire generation of children to believe that they're all special little snowflakes, and everyone gets a giant trophy just for showing up.

funny, thought there was a forum trophy for making your first post

Exactly - just for showing up - in other words - just for posting anything

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Why even is there a censor in the first place, to protect who? Do lots and lots of children play this game on PC?

Its like that in other games as well, there's this one item we collect we call golden eyeballs, and of course the second word is censored. in a chat that only 50 people can see, and all 50 are old people in the same guild. (Whats even funnier is in this game, if you say you are young you can't even open chat in the first place)

Games used to have it as an option, now it seems to be just forced on. Whats even funnier is because a word gets censored or part of a word does, you look like you are swearing when you are not. **** looks so much worse then what I was actually typing.