• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Feedback] - 1.79

DeletedUser100832

the problem is that it's still all about speed of connection - you can replace defs quicker than the other guys can siege - you are invincible. The other people can do nothing.

not even worth bothering to attack without a quick-sieger with a city full of spearfighters

DeletedUser4879

GvG? What's that? Still not attractive to me and by the looks of it never will be!!! :hide:

DeletedUser104843

Perhaps we will recieve 96 hours notice as of when SOK`s will be avaliable in the soccer event LOL

Its in the Golden chest, has been all along :)

While I don't play GvG too much I have to say I like the changes. You will notice the only people complaining about this are the ones who were Ghosting all over the maps lol
Ghosting was what ruined GvG for me right from the start and made me all but stop doing it. I may now actually start playing GvG again as my guild might actually stand a chance at gaining some ground before the guild we attack starts Ghosting like the cowards they usually are ;)

The only whiners I'm hearing are the ones that loved guild hopping. I think guild hoppers should have to wait 14 days or more; 4 is still not enough.
Just look at the top guilds; I have seen players bounce from guild to guild building each other up. The lower guilds have no chance. And if you want to say this is a war game and there has been soldiers jumping from army to army in the real world. The difference is they get killed in real battles, hence, the need to disable the player's battle abilities for an extended period of time here! As for one player guild, there is no problem with that. Small guilds have less resources and are bound by time in leveling up. The real problem with single player guilds is the ghosting guild where they create a guild for a while and then dissolve it. The new change stiffles it, but to eliminate it, just extend the non-battle time to something that keeps the ghoster & hoppers from doing that. I say 14 days or more. The hoppers live for the battles and they won't be able to handle a 14 day wait.

DeletedUser10414

Its in the Golden chest, has been all along :)

While I don't play GvG too much I have to say I like the changes. You will notice the only people complaining about this are the ones who were Ghosting all over the maps lol
Ghosting was what ruined GvG for me right from the start and made me all but stop doing it. I may now actually start playing GvG again as my guild might actually stand a chance at gaining some ground before the guild we attack starts Ghosting like the cowards they usually are ;)
New rules are here so we adapt no drama,however the new rules were announced on Monday and went live on Tuesday.Having rejoined my guild on Saturday imagine my surprise when i couldnt fight Tusday night for a bit due to the 96 hour rule.
I dont have a problem with the new rules,but i do think any new rules should be effective from the live date and not from before the announcment has even been made.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal

• Placing a siege army will require you to use your own units.
One of the most mentioned changes to fix the issues with the current GvG system was to undo a change we introduced a while ago. In the initial version of GvG, players were required to use their own units to set a siege army. This requirement was removed at some point to make it easier to jump into the battle.
We've heard your arguments that speak for making a siege army cost units again and we agree that circumstances have indeed changed a lot since that time. Therefore, from now on, you will have to spend your own units again in order to besiege a sector.

Do I have some memory loss or you just made it up? From the start of GvG feature you had to place siege army and with that army you could battle in the same sector. If you conquer sector or leave it your army stays there. For new sector you need new army.
At some point you made siege army to stay in your possesion and in the conquerd sector in the same time and with one army you could conquer few sectors. Now when you lay a siege your army disappears and for battle you need new army. That's not what was before and you haven't undid changes but just introduced a new feature.
Get back original feature if you want to but do not try to make us stupid!

DeletedUser100441

As a player that got fed up with Guild leaders and there rules I set up my own guild for players to join and play the game they wanted to.

I'm not a guild hopper but loved attacking the big guilds in GvG, this update has just ended that aspect of the game, there is very little activity in GvG with large guilds just sitting on what they have.

Developers, you need to put your thinking hats back on, it was only the LARGE members that were crying about this because they kept getting attacked, poor them.

Wind the clock back and reverse this update and try something else, admit mistakes but learn by them.

DeletedUser99363

as you can see no CCm or mod will answer that they screwed up and only gave less then 24hrs notice in En server of this change, regardless now the 96 hrs is over for most but last minute planning had to change since notice was non -existent, I understand its a volunteer job but try to not make that mistake again

DeletedUser100832

as you can see no CCm or mod will answer that they screwed up and only gave less then 24hrs notice in En server of this change, regardless now the 96 hrs is over for most but last minute planning had to change since notice was non -existent, I understand its a volunteer job but try to not make that mistake again
yeah, I had no idea it was going live when it was either, came back from work just before timer and realised what had happened only after I couldn't siege a sector I released

The Tominator

Sergeant
this rule is a crock of horse manure

• If a player was active in GvG for a guild and then switches to a new guild, he will not be able to partake in the GvG system for 96 hours.
This was also a highly demanded feature to fix some loopholes that were abused by players. Especially the "guild hopping" and "one-man-guild" issues will be addressed by this. It will not longer be possible for players to jump from guild to guild, fighting for each of them in GvG or create a one-man-guild to capture sectors, disband the guild, create a new one and do it over again.
Now, after a player has been active in GvG and changes guilds, he will have to wait for 96 hours before he can do another military action in GvG. This change also reflects the loyalty system that was put into place with the Guild Expeditions where you cannot join an Expedition in progress when you switch guilds.

i stopped fighting in gvg 1 hour b4 update..i have been in 20+ guilds since update and i havent had 1 fight in gvg for any of the guilds...so today i went back to my origional guild and went to seige and got a stupid 96hour no attack message ..yet the rule clearly states IF A PLAYER WAS ACTIVE IN GVG FOR A GUILD THEN SWITCHES TO A NEW GUILD HE CANNOT TAKE PART IN GVG FOR 96 HOURS.i was not ACTIVE for gvg in any freaken guild sort ur rules out inno

DeletedUser

Have you read the rest of my post? I was there when GvG started, and was opposed to it from the very day it started. As I recall in the beginning was that when you had laid the siege you could fight with that army but now army vanishes and you have to assembly another army just to fight.
You are recalling incorrectly, I believe. When GvG first started, it was as it is now and your siege army was removed from your stock when placing a siege. I don't know why this was ever changed as it led to quite massive abuse so I'm not sad to see the original format back.

this rule is a crock of horse manure

• If a player was active in GvG for a guild and then switches to a new guild, he will not be able to partake in the GvG system for 96 hours.
This was also a highly demanded feature to fix some loopholes that were abused by players. Especially the "guild hopping" and "one-man-guild" issues will be addressed by this. It will not longer be possible for players to jump from guild to guild, fighting for each of them in GvG or create a one-man-guild to capture sectors, disband the guild, create a new one and do it over again.
Now, after a player has been active in GvG and changes guilds, he will have to wait for 96 hours before he can do another military action in GvG. This change also reflects the loyalty system that was put into place with the Guild Expeditions where you cannot join an Expedition in progress when you switch guilds.

i stopped fighting in gvg 1 hour b4 update..i have been in 20+ guilds since update and i havent had 1 fight in gvg for any of the guilds...so today i went back to my origional guild and went to seige and got a stupid 96hour no attack message ..yet the rule clearly states IF A PLAYER WAS ACTIVE IN GVG FOR A GUILD THEN SWITCHES TO A NEW GUILD HE CANNOT TAKE PART IN GVG FOR 96 HOURS.i was not ACTIVE for gvg in any freaken guild sort ur rules out inno

Listen closely Grasshopper: You did 20+ guild hops - should be inactive for 96hours * 20+ : It should accumulate for the GrassHoppers with Hopping Legs - lol