• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Feedback] - 1.79

DeletedUser101150

Please leave any feedback to Update 1.79 and the GvG changes in this thread, thank you

DeletedUser96901

thank you

good changes to the GvG
especially the units needed for the siege

DeletedUser

Why the hell are we only getting one day's notice of this update being applied to EN? This is starting to get ridiculous! US server have had over a weeks notice of this update including the important GvG changes and yet we are given next to no time to prepare yet again.

Start doing your damn job and get your crap together!

DeletedUser108489

been trying all day to log in from England letting all know the change of address is not working needs sorting soon loosing a lot money and goods at this rate

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Another fine job...new update = inability to login (sticks at anywhere between 50-70% on the loading screen)

EDIT: managed to get into Fel eventually

Last edited:

IMTelling

Private
One more step is needed in GvG... there needs to be a minimum number of players within a Guild in order to participate in GvG... otherwise, you still have P versus Guild activity. My suggestion is to require at least 5 members in a Guild before they can participate in GVG and possibly a minimum of 3 even to play in GE.

Bottom line is, reduce the number of Guilds while strengthening the need to build a Guild that is truly a collection of players.

DeletedUser96901

why should having your own one man expedition guild shouldn't be possible anymore :mad:

does that hurt anybody?
what is your disadvantage if other do that ?

. My suggestion is to require at least 5 members in a Guild before they can participate in GVG
my idea:
a guild can only have as many sectors in one era as they have guild members :lol:

DeletedUser2182

Was the new medal expansion from this update? The update post doesn't mention it and more people are bewildered by it in chat.

DeletedUser100832

I noticed people can just cheat using spearfighters to siege in AA

something needs to be done

DeletedUser100832

doesn't sound right to me, because you can train them so quickly

The Tominator

Sergeant
below is 1 of the updates implemented today:-
  • If a player was active in GvG for a guild and then switches to a new guild, he will not be able to partake in the GvG system for 96 hours.
This was also a highly demanded feature to fix some loopholes that were abused by players. Especially the "guild hopping" and "one-man-guild" issues will be addressed by this. It will not longer be possible for players to jump from guild to guild, fighting for each of them in GvG or create a one-man-guild to capture sectors, disband the guild, create a new one and do it over again.
Now, after a player has been active in GvG and changes guilds, he will have to wait for 96 hours before he can do another military action in GvG. This change also reflects the loyalty system that was put into place with the Guild Expeditions where you cannot join an Expedition in progress when you switch guilds.

now im of the understanding that when an update comes in it starts at zero ie this is the new beginning of these rules everything is reset as of now.
SO i stopped attacking 1 hour b4 the new update ...after the update i created a guild and went to seige but it wouldnt let me . surely if the new update comes in 1 hour after ive attacked, everything is reset which entitles me to go attack then when i switch to another guild the rule should apply and not b4 like it did./ or could it possibly just be if u join/create a guild u lose gvg rights for 96hours regardless if u thought in gvg or not..cause this is what it seems like.

DeletedUser10414

Lol only FOE would have a rule effective days before its even announced !!! Perhaps we will recieve 96 hours notice as of when SOK`s will be avaliable in the soccer event LOL

DeletedUser9635

one of the worst update in last 3 years. their is no fun left in GvG. their will be no more 1-1 fights left between guilds. now every guild will look for a time at which they can steal a sector without interruption. and why the hell we cant kill a siege on a sector we released? restricting a guild for not taking a sector before reset is one thing but you didnt even allowed to kill the sieges on that sector. i guess inno is so obsessed with whiners and cry babies and they only do what they cry for and forget to look at how they can improve the game.

OR

this is the solution of lag which we all were facing, kill the GvG and this ends the lag. well done team of stupids.

DeletedUser100002

one of the worst update in last 3 years. their is no fun left in GvG. their will be no more 1-1 fights left between guilds. now every guild will look for a time at which they can steal a sector without interruption. and why the hell we cant kill a siege on a sector we released? restricting a guild for not taking a sector before reset is one thing but you didnt even allowed to kill the sieges on that sector. i guess inno is so obsessed with whiners and cry babies and they only do what they cry for and forget to look at how they can improve the game.

OR

this is the solution of lag which we all were facing, kill the GvG and this ends the lag. well done team of stupids.
All the fun has now been drained out of GvG,there are now 23 NPC sectors available in FE gvg and nobody wants them.No point attacking sectors for points because the loss of the siege army is too expensive,the only alternative to acculmulate points is to hang around AA all and wait for someone to attack a sector and then attack them,of course,their siege army is going to be little more that spears,and how long before they get fed up with being attacked? its all going to grind to a halt,this needs changing quickly,its become a miserable experience.

DeletedUser100002

Almost no play in FE gvg and very limited play in AA gvg,no joy,no fun,no gameplay,no excitement,no point being here,way to kill the game.