• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

event

"Oh dear god - I'm shocked that Inno have actually programmed strategic thinking into their strategy game?! "

i answer you with the sarcasm as well: So friendly forum!

Now, it is obvious you can't get last upgrade without paying diamonds. They should at least tell it to us, at moment it is "suck in" strategy. (sucking in strategy: player are lured to put so much effort into act that he is more willing to pay than give up. However it won't work if players are warned!) Just wasted time, money and coins trying to get 10th upgrade.

More sarcasm: It is so ethical!
I haven't used any diamonds (not even for the coach) and will have a lvl 10 on 2 worlds, my third world it will be a close thing but that's because I went for the daily specials instead of the yards as that is supposed to be a diamond farm!

I knew this right off the bat thanks to FOEhints on youtube but I dont care, im not spending diamonds. i will just wait until next year when the next forge bowl event comes around. yeah its a year wait...level 9 still provides alot of goods and forge points I can use.

It looks great

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
"Oh dear god - I'm shocked that Inno have actually programmed strategic thinking into their strategy game?! "

i answer you with the sarcasm as well: So friendly forum!

Now, it is obvious you can't get last upgrade without paying diamonds. They should at least tell it to us, at moment it is "suck in" strategy. (sucking in strategy: player are lured to put so much effort into act that he is more willing to pay than give up. However it won't work if players are warned!) Just wasted time, money and coins trying to get 10th upgrade.

More sarcasm: It is so ethical!
Yes, it's so obviously impossible that a very large number of players have managed to get Lv.10 OT's without spending a single filthy diamond. (let alone a shiny one!)

Just because YOU can't manage to achieve something, doesn't make it impossible, only that maybe you should maybe try to play more efficiently/use the wiki site next time. :P

will there be another sentinal outpost upgrade kit offered in the daily quest line???? In Beta there were two. only three days left... thoughts?

i compared beta to ours one by one and checked them off, accordingly there is a SOUK, RnvK and GMtls left to come. cross your fingers

DeletedUser118625

Hey guys please explain why Rugnir only received 600 Medals for it's daily while Norasil and Parkog received 1200.... seems very unfair (this was also posted on another thread) just looking for an explanation....

Agent327

Overlord
Hey guys please explain why Rugnir only received 600 Medals for it's daily while Norasil and Parkog received 1200.... seems very unfair (this was also posted on another thread) just looking for an explanation....

Going to ask it in every thread you can find?

DeletedUser113753

Yes, it's so obviously impossible that a very large number of players have managed to get Lv.10 OT's without spending a single filthy diamond. (let alone a shiny one!)

Just because YOU can't manage to achieve something, doesn't make it impossible, only that maybe you should maybe try to play more efficiently/use the wiki site next time. :P

Says teh one who paid to win. Hypocrite!