• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

event

sophianna

Private
why are we being stopped from playing the event s after level 41 we are told we have to wait . this i feel is very unfair as this is the highest we have ever got in the event since we started the game.

why are we being stopped from playing the event s after level 41 we are told we have to wait . this i feel is very unfair as this is the highest we have ever got in the event since we started the game.
All main events follow the same pattern.

You get a set of quests you can complete immediately and a set of quests that are released one at a time from a certain date onward. Once you have completed all the initial quests and caught up with the daily ones you have to wait for them to be released. This happens every day at midnight UK time

Today is the 23rd January so you should be on quest 45!

Dead-Eye

General
They have been way to busy doing quests for all that research nonsense. They are on lv 41 for the first time dontcha know!

jedi sith

Private
I have admit that certain parts of this event suck. At part 12 you have to defeat a medium army or do a moderate negotiation.
Im both cases Im screwed. I dont have the minerals so will cost me thousands of diamonds nor do i have the army to kill the medium/hard army.
At such a low level in the event this is criminally STUPID

Vesiger

Monarch
I have admit that certain parts of this event suck. At part 12 you have to defeat a medium army or do a moderate negotiation.
Im both cases Im screwed. I dont have the minerals so will cost me thousands of diamonds nor do i have the army to kill the medium/hard army.
You have time to trade for the necessary goods, surely?

Agent327

Overlord

Only thing criminally STUPID is complaining about something you can expect to happen.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
What age are you in?
Honestly, this entire quest line is a cake-walk, except for maybe a Bronze Age city.

jedi sith

Private
Only thing criminally STUPID is complaining about something you can expect to happen.
Yeah another helpful answer from a troll. Listen the whole thing is about getting players to engage in the game and to make it fun for them. Yes the whales will have everything in the game, but not all of us wish to pay for a free game. That's our choice. I enjoy the game but not on a full time paying basis, but if want to keep players you have to encourage them to play. So by all means make the tasks hard, but not this early in the "event"
OK TROLLS, BACK TO YOU

Emberguard

Legend
What's the army? What attack GBs are you using? What lvl have you brought them up to? Do you have access to Rogues? If not I'd keep an eye out during events to collect a few Rogue Hideouts. Either enough to put 6 attached in your army or if you have an Alcatraz then even just one placed in the city to start generating unattached Rogues would be a help.

Medium army and moderate negotiation shouldn't be difficult to complete even for a free to play player. But the tasks will increase in requirements with each age you go up as it's expected that you'll have had more time to develop your city. So you may need to work on your attack GBs more or other aspects of your city if you're starting to find the requirements are too much.

Agent327

Overlord
Yeah another helpful answer from a troll. Listen the whole thing is about getting players to engage in the game and to make it fun for them. Yes the whales will have everything in the game, but not all of us wish to pay for a free game. That's our choice. I enjoy the game but not on a full time paying basis, but if want to keep players you have to encourage them to play. So by all means make the tasks hard, but not this early in the "event"
OK TROLLS, BACK TO YOU

You never have to pay for the game if you not want to. You can play it at the pace you want to. Just don't start complaining if tghe way you play is limiting you. This can't be your first event, so you know what to expect. Encouraging players like you means discouraging more active players, so there has to be a balance. What you see as a "hard" task, others might see as real easy. They might fight other things hard. It is an event. You can prepare for what is comming.

What's the army? What attack GBs are you using? What lvl have you brought them up to? Do you have access to Rogues? If not I'd keep an eye out during events to collect a few Rogue Hideouts. Either enough to put 6 attached in your army or if you have an Alcatraz then even just one placed in the city to start generating unattached Rogues would be a help.

Medium army and moderate negotiation shouldn't be difficult to complete even for a free to play player. But the tasks will increase in requirements with each age you go up as it's expected that you'll have had more time to develop your city. So you may need to work on your attack GBs more or other aspects of your city if you're starting to find the requirements are too much.

He is camping in Bronze. All he has is a Babel.

Well then, you're experienced enough to know what would be needed to complete the event tasks in Bronze Age.

What would be your advice on how to overcome the task?
A moderate negotiation doesn't use many goods, if the OP has babel then they should easily have had enough to do the quest even if this means pausing other activities such as research

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Well then, you're experienced enough to know what would be needed to complete the event tasks in Bronze Age.

What would be your advice on how to overcome the task?
Honestly, if it were me, I'd say to just ignore any events and get out of Bronze Age ASAP! ;)
It's just so limiting in every aspect, as while you technically can play events, you're still locked out of both GB donation & Guild Expeditions...

Just having access to those two features alone can basically all but remove any real 'challenge' that events *might* present.

BA players complaining that events are busted/too hard/impossible have no leg to stand on.
If Inno made events readily doable for an age that's meant to take maybe a week at most to get through, it would be so stupidly easy they may as well just deposit the 5000-1000k or however much event currency into everyone else's accounts. :P

DeletedUser113753

I don't see that 48 footballs throw moves faster on field that 200 footballs. As i used always maximum amount of footballs, and because of forced delay OP describes it seems i never get the last upgrade. If i had used lower amount footballs then probably had more throws. Seems like serious design glitch if game punishes players who are actually using more footballs than others...

I don't see that 48 footballs throw moves faster on field that 200 footballs. As i used always maximum amount of footballs, and because of forced delay OP describes it seems i never get the last upgrade. If i had used lower amount footballs then probably had more throws. Seems like serious design glitch if game punishes players who are actually using more footballs than others...
You are right in that a 100 football player goes further than a 48 football player but that is only half the story!

What you need to work out is the yard per football gained from each player (there are sites you can google that show you this)

The lowest player uses 41 footballs and goes 4 yards this is 10.25 balls per yard
The top player uses 105 footballs and goes 7 yards this is 15 balls per yard

So by using the cheapest player twice instead of the top player once you've used 23 less footballs and moved 1 yard extra.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
As i used always maximum amount of footballs, and because of forced delay OP describes it seems i never get the last upgrade.

Very weird reasoning. With or without the delay, in the end you will have gotten the same amount of balls and it is up to you how to use them.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
You are right in that a 100 football player goes further than a 48 football player but that is only half the story!

What you need to work out is the yard per football gained from each player (there are sites you can google that show you this)

The lowest player uses 41 footballs and goes 4 yards this is 10.25 balls per yard
The top player uses 105 footballs and goes 7 yards this is 15 balls per yard

So by using the cheapest player twice instead of the top player once you've used 23 less footballs and moved 1 yard extra.
Oh dear god - I'm shocked that Inno have actually programmed strategic thinking into their strategy game?!:o

Just shocked I tell you - SHOCKED!

...on a serious note, I turned on the dia coach yesterday and spent about 3.4k footballs to land a second fully evolved Colossus, including hitting the x2 reward bonus twice! :D
Very happy with that, and still have 2.1k footballs left to dump into Tac Tower upgrades and/or whatever else comes up last day with the few hundred or so balls left over by then.

Awesomesauce event Inno!
Huge double thumbs up from me!

DeletedUser113753

"Oh dear god - I'm shocked that Inno have actually programmed strategic thinking into their strategy game?! "

i answer you with the sarcasm as well: So friendly forum!

Now, it is obvious you can't get last upgrade without paying diamonds. They should at least tell it to us, at moment it is "suck in" strategy. (sucking in strategy: player are lured to put so much effort into act that he is more willing to pay than give up. However it won't work if players are warned!) Just wasted time, money and coins trying to get 10th upgrade.

More sarcasm: It is so ethical!

Last edited by a moderator: