• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Quest Balancing

Emberguard

Legend
However, the change does not occur when the quest asks you to buy Forge Points. Buying Forge Points in the Bronze Age and Iron Age is very expensive and it is very tricky when you have to buy, for example, 5 Forge Points and barely have enough for 1
FP price is not based on your age. It's based on how many you've bought in the past. Make sure you only buy FPs for event quests while you're new to allow yourself room to complete events. If you're aiding everyone on a daily basis and only build housing based on the population it gives it won't be long before you build up a coin stock in the first age or so.

With the cost escalating each time, multiple events per year (which is great) definitely need to exclude this from event quests.
I disagree. It doesn't take long to get the coins necessary to buy quite a few FPs in Bronze Age even if you're staying for an extended period of time without advanced great buildings. The main issue that's going to effect your buying power is the ability to construct a city layout. The more you can cram into your city space the better equipped you'll be to tackle all aspects of the game

Right now I have a buy-5-fps-quest pending, because I already have 154 fps in the fp bar. I have nothing useful to spent the fps in the bar on right now, so I can't solve the quest immediately.
It's a little stupid, that you have to empty the fp bar, before you can buy new fps.

Last edited:

legend9182

Major-General
Right now I have a buy-5-fps-quest pending, because I already have 154 fps in the fp bar. I have nothing useful to spent the fps in the bar on right now, so I can't solve the quest immediately.
It's a little stupid, that you have to empty the fp bar, before you can buy new fps.
Yeah I too think that
But it's not that big issue like other issues are there