• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Donating Medals to Guild

DeletedUser115184

Will my Guild benefit if i donate medals ??
I have 3m, so was thinking of donating 1m
I want to keep 2m in stock in case more land expansions are added
If yes, please let me know how the Guild will benefit

DeletedUser

Will my Guild benefit if i donate medals ??
I have 3m, so was thinking of donating 1m
I want to keep 2m in stock in case more land expansions are added
If yes, please let me know how the Guild will benefit
well medals are needed on some GvG maps, if you give them 1m it will be more than enough i think.

DeletedUser

if they dont ever do gvg though then you are just putting them in a treasury where they will never be used
well i dont know if they could be used somewhere else, but yes if they dont do GvG they are left in there with no use

DeletedUser

no use other then the ranking pts you'l get for donation to treasury but i guess medals don't give that much
if you donate them, you lose from your ranking ? (i dont think so just asking)

Converting some of all the millions of medals many players have into rank points would be nice though. :) Not that ranking points are worth anything other than boasting about your achievements.

DeletedUser115184

OK thanks Everyone
I guess, if there's no point donating
I'll just leave them in my cupboard gathering dust. lol
Pity we can't get a few more land Expansions with them, even if their worth double