• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[DISCUSSION] Update to 1.31

DeletedUser99588

Fixed an issue where the context menu in player ranking causes the window to become unresponsive.

Does this include a fix for the guild ranking as reported here

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
The tooltip for Champions Retreat showed that a fast unit will be produced, when a heavy unit is produced

So what is being changed here? The tooltip for the retreat is correct (as seen in the prize window of the cup event), the tooltip for PME champs show the wrong unit type.

DeletedUser653

Can we please confirm that the switch for the Hardware Acceleration will remain and thus we can switch it off if there are any issues.

I seem to only get Champions as Fast units, as per the tip. so should I now be getting heavy units? I must raise a ticket on this.

other than Hardware Acceleration, its not really solving any of the issues raised by players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

What is currently going to happen is that only the PME Champion is currently classified as a heavy unit, and now when hovering over a PME Champion's Retreat (only applicable in the inventory for now since this event will end by the time the update happens) it currently displays it as a fast unit, but this update will show it will produce a heavy unit.

DeletedUser

I'm just glad that we're getting new updates more frequently. Nothing to complain here :D

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
What is currently going to happen is that only the PME Champion is currently classified as a heavy unit, and now when hovering over a PME Champion's Retreat (only applicable in the inventory for now since this event will end by the time the update happens) it currently displays it as a fast unit, but this update will show it will produce a heavy unit.

As far as I understand there are no heavy champion units. They are all fast units, the PME champion is just incorrectly labeled as a heavy unit. So, instead of fixing the problem, the error is being added to another place?

DeletedUser99588

As far as I understand there are no heavy champion units. They are all fast units, the PME champion is just incorrectly labeled as a heavy unit. So, instead of fixing the problem, the error is being added to another place?

I was under the impression the PME champion is meant to be a heavy. There's nothing to say a champion has to be a fast unit for all ages although it has been up to PME.

DeletedUser1081

I was under the impression the PME champion is meant to be a heavy. There's nothing to say a champion has to be a fast unit for all ages although it has been up to PME.

But the stats for the PME champion are the same as for the PME fast unit, right? So it's been a mystery why it's classified as a heavy unit.

DeletedUser99588

But the stats for the PME champion are the same as for the PME fast unit, right? So it's been a mystery why it's classified as a heavy unit.

Yes it's very confusing. Not sure why anyone bothers with them myself as it's advantages don't outweigh the space it takes up and the fact you only get one slot free and a maximum of two slots if you open with diamonds. If they had made it any age like rogues then I could understand it. I still have one in my inventory I got from Easter and just haven't bothered with it.

DeletedUser99445

It certainly moves around the battle arena like a fast unit.
I built mine, tried it for a couple of weeks and disposed of it.

DeletedUser99445

That said, I really rub my hands together with glee when I see them in defence as they give great battle points when they are defeated.

DeletedUser

Collect all button doesn't work correctly when the player already has 10 FPs with more to collect

is this really fixed? Or is this going to be another rendition of "Oh! we fixed one bug but introduced another!"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT bring the false-collect-button bug into the live servers!

DeletedUser99588

I can believe anyone uses the auto collect. What a waste of diamonds.

DeletedUser

I can believe anyone uses the auto collect. What a waste of diamonds.

I use it, you use it, everyone uses it... doesn't mean you'd have to spend diamonds on it.
Its mere presence is a clear indication that there is something to collect. That alone is of use.
Currently, there's a bug in beta where it always shows the collect button even if there's nothing to collect..

DeletedUser

Its mere presence is a clear indication that there is something to collect. That alone is of use.

It helps me to check for the one collection I haven't made yet and is still hiding somewhere in my city. When it disappears I know I've got the last one for now. :D

DeletedUser100341

Yes it's very confusing. Not sure why anyone bothers with them myself as it's advantages don't outweigh the space it takes up and the fact you only get one slot free and a maximum of two slots if you open with diamonds. If they had made it any age like rogues then I could understand it. I still have one in my inventory I got from Easter and just haven't bothered with it.

I agree. As defense I can take them out quickly and they don't seem to contribute much to the other units defense. I also have one HMA from Easter event in inventory. Probably never build it. I have some unattached champions that just sit there unused in my army management. The're out dated.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
They are good against artillery defences, even those with high defence boost (200%+). Use 1 Champ + 7 Rogues. They have good range and movement and can get across the battlefield with ease.

DeletedUser99588

Sorry to repost but didn't get an answer so......

Fixed an issue where the context menu in player ranking causes the window to become unresponsive.

Does this include a fix for the guild ranking as reported here?