• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion to 1.34 update

DeletedUser

Having the notifications out of the way on the right of the screen sounds great; looking forward to that.

DeletedUser15432

2 pluses here, notifications and increased supplies from wishing wells, well done Inno, keep it up

DeletedUser6065

Calculation for negative happiness has been fixed. Are we addressing the 'Junkyard issue' here? . . . . mk

DeletedUser5180

nothing much here, hopefully that means the devs are working hard on Contempory Era

DeletedUser17073

Isnt it about time the developers reinstated the cost of siege armies in Guild V Guild, its stupid that it only costs goods to siege, who ever thought that up wants shooting, you can simply select one amazing army and siege, then resiege for like 10 goods and it costs virtually nothing, there should be a unit cost at least.
Perhaps units that survive and make multiple battles should get bonuses for being verterans ?
Also when are you going to stop the ghost HQ issue where a guild can siege three or four squares all over the map and jump around the map from HQ to HQ when they like ? that sucks

DeletedUser1253

No expansion available

Again you slap senior players in face. Again there is no expansion with the use of medals. Those that have been at the maximum have just as much right to expand as do those at lower levels. Fix it!!!

DeletedUser96901

Again you slap senior players in face. Again there is no expansion with the use of medals. Those that have been at the maximum have just as much right to expand as do those at lower levels. Fix it!!!
it is not a bug so it can't be fixed :p

and NOBODY has the right to build more expansions than available :eek:
there were ALWAYS a limit of those expansions: your fault that you bought too much medals in soccer event
it is like buying to much diamonds because diamond expansions are limited too ;)

btw:
new medal expansions come with the next age ;)

DeletedUser

There are 2 medal expansions available each era for all players. If you have placed all open to you, then it will be as you go into the next era released, you get two more made available.

DeletedUser96867

* Player's own account is highlighted in the social bar.
* The road disconnected icon has been changed.

I'm so glad we can put those issues to rest after seeing so many players complain about them for so so long......

DeletedUser11899

* Player's own account is highlighted in the social bar.
* The road disconnected icon has been changed.

I'm so glad we can put those issues to rest after seeing so many players complain about them for so so long......

[IRONY]
awesome changes!, I hope they are working on the texture of spear's helmet right now -another unattended improvement claimed by the whole audience for a long time.
[/IRONY]

DeletedUser101925

Can we expect improvements to the collection icon aswell?
I've seen quite a few complaints that it's difficult to see from IndA on. Though generally it's hard to spot that last building if you have a big city.

Kimba Lioness said:
Enemy fire range is now displayed when hovering over a unit in battle.
This is pretty useful. Thank you.

DeletedUser10115

1.Can we please get a sort function in place for armies , when selecting them, I would like to sort them , not just in Age as it is present but also according to attached/unattached status. This should be simple to implement and no effect on anything else.
2. Java and CPU usage is still very high. Can we please see a improvement on this.

Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser99588

The ghost animation on herb factory is back. Looks like the front of the building is moving diagonally across it. This is on my Cirgard city.

Eden7c

Private
**** Bug ****

The animation bug that we had a few months back has been brought back:

I saw it on the Herb Merchant, the front of the building travels in a diagonal in front of the square occupied by the building like a gif animation, 1. top right, 2. proper place at the building center & 3. bottom left.

DeletedUser97349

I have confirmed this issue and will forward it directly, thanks for your reports.

DeletedUser8813

love the highlight makes it so much easier to find myself in the hood line up..this issue was so pressing..