• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion to 1.34 update

DeletedUser97349

also noticed a slow down in the load times for the gvg map... this was a considerable slow down ..also i was being redirected to a blank city scape..after each GVG battle..then the troops were not showing the damage they had received till i deleted them then they reappeared with the damage so i could then proceed as normal.and replace injured troops with fresh ones...all this after the last update

Would you mind elaborating on the GvG issue a little, please? When you say you deleted the units and then they reappeared - do you mean that the delete button is not functioning correctly for you?

DeletedUser8813

Would you mind elaborating on the GvG issue a little, please? When you say you deleted the units and then they reappeared - do you mean that the delete button is not functioning correctly for you?

when the battle has finished and you are returned to the army management the army used is not showing damage..so i found if i started to clicck on them to remove them so i could replace them it would then reload all removed units and show the damaged units..then i could go about resetting attacking units as normal...a couple of times i went in thinking i had 8 troops loaded with full health..but fought with 6 injured..they were just not showing damage...it has been a bit slow in this department for ages but now it has taken a holiday

DeletedUser98465

I'm seeing slow downs too, particularly at page load times with the shield/bar, there is a short 10-15s delay sometimes before it actually loads after its hit 100%. Additionally, it appears I have to refresh more often due to plain black screens and content not loading. None of this was prevalent for me pre-update to 1.34

I tend to not really worry about it however, as it's come to be expected each update will have its fair share of poor coding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy with all the mail updates but are we ever going to see a stop to the same message flashing three or four times?

DeletedUser99588

Happy with all the mail updates but are we ever going to see a stop to the same message flashing three or four times?

I'm not entirely happy with the mail updates. It no longer shows who is on the mailing list. Seems to be two steps forward and one step back in this case.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I'm not entirely happy with the mail updates. It no longer shows who is on the mailing list. Seems to be two steps forward and one step back in this case.

Actually you can see the list to an extent if hover the cursor over the subject bar ... both before opening the message and even after opening the message ... Before opening the message the subject bar shows I think the complete list and the in-message subject bar doesnt show the full list but still you can see a few names in that too....

DeletedUser97349

when the battle has finished and you are returned to the army management the army used is not showing damage..so i found if i started to clicck on them to remove them so i could replace them it would then reload all removed units and show the damaged units..then i could go about resetting attacking units as normal...a couple of times i went in thinking i had 8 troops loaded with full health..but fought with 6 injured..they were just not showing damage...it has been a bit slow in this department for ages but now it has taken a holiday

Does this happen every time, or only with specific units?

DeletedUser99588

Thanks ddevil I hadn't noticed that and in fact that is much better than what we had previously.

+1 to the developers because that is better than I expected.

DeletedUser1081

Actually you can see the list to an extent if hover the cursor over the subject bar ... both before opening the message and even after opening the message ... Before opening the message the subject bar shows I think the complete list and the in-message subject bar doesnt show the full list but still you can see a few names in that too....

If you're lucky enough that a long recipient list doesn't open low and then run off the bottom of the screen so you can't read it all, it's very nice. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8813

Does this happen every time, or only with specific units?

no specific unit..and not all the time..sometimes a refresh fixes it ...sometimes it takes a few..but frustrating when your attempting to break sieges

DeletedUser101925

I'm seeing slow downs too, particularly at page load times with the shield/bar, there is a short 10-15s delay sometimes before it actually loads after its hit 100%. Additionally, it appears I have to refresh more often due to plain black screens and content not loading. None of this was prevalent for me pre-update to 1.34

I tend to not really worry about it however, as it's come to be expected each update will have its fair share of poor coding.

This is super annoying! Polivating 200+ people daily isn't fun to do but having my screen locked every 10~20 polivates is horrible. I'm having my screen locked with the "loading shield icon" for many times now. It always happens right after you motivate someone and when you relog the motivation isn't registering it to the server. So there must be something going wrong there.

Picture of the screen i'm facing more then 10 times a day. (quite literally)
I'm seriously considering to just stop polivating anybody until the next patch.
blanc screen.jpg
When I get that screen theres nothing to do then to refresh.

And before you come with the following question; Yes, I clean my browser regularly, blabla.

Edit: I've never ever had this issue before this patch.. like ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

Hi syph0n, I too have experienced the same thing (however it has been over the last 2 updates for me). I worked out that it was a matter of me getting ahead of the game during my polivating. You can probably test this yourself if you motivate/polish something and then as quick as you can click on the next person in the neighborhood bar it should trigger the loading bug (just to confirm you are experiencing the same as me).

The workaround I found in the short term is to take your polivating rounds a little less aggressively. If you do the action, wait till the 24hr timer pops up and then click to load the next town the loading bug shouldn't occur. Of course report the issue to support if you have any other observations about what triggers it, the more info the better. :)

DeletedUser653

Tankovy,
Potivating is one of those chores I want to get over with ASAP, we all know that the problem does not occur if we are slow, but thats not a problem we had previously, so I think syph0n and Dahich have correctly reported it as a bug from this update (or as you said from the one before). FOE is getting more and more leggy and thats not good.

Galladhorn

Monarch
it is not a bug so it can't be fixed :p

and NOBODY has the right to build more expansions than available :eek:
there were ALWAYS a limit of those expansions: your fault that you bought too much medals in soccer event
it is like buying to much diamonds because diamond expansions are limited too ;)

btw:
new medal expansions come with the next age ;)

"New medal expansions come with the next age...". - Does this mean when the second part of Arctic Future is released or how ?.
- I was wondering since I do only see Diamond Expansion option in the Menu.

Any info on this much appreciated