• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion to 1.34 update

DeletedUser100956

Why have the Watchfires become so unhealthy in the amount of smoke they give off. They look awful now, i doubt a real chemical plant gives off as much smoke. Seriously, it doesnt tie in with the general aesthetic of people's cities.

Untitled.png

Love the rest of the updates :)

DeletedUser97349

Why have the Watchfires become so unhealthy in the amount of smoke they give off. They look awful now, i doubt a real chemical plant gives off as much smoke. Seriously, it doesnt tie in with the general aesthetic of people's cities.

This is an issue due to be addressed in the next update :)

DeletedUser99692

Give us room to grow please

Again you slap senior players in face. Again there is no expansion with the use of medals. Those that have been at the maximum have just as much right to expand as do those at lower levels. Fix it!!!

I can't agree with this more. Either fix this or drop the size of the buildings. I personally am dreading what the designers are dreaming up for the Contemporary Era with supply buildings at 5x6 and having to blow so much space on 2x2 roads it is a problem to A. progress & B. support the lower age guild members through tech & map requirements. We are not all self centered I'm all right Jack individuals.

DeletedUser99692

Congrats INNO the highlight round avatar makes me feel like I am on a wanted poster. :(

DeletedUser5180

I can't agree with this more. Either fix this or drop the size of the buildings. I personally am dreading what the designers are dreaming up for the Contemporary Era with supply buildings at 5x6 and having to blow so much space on 2x2 roads it is a problem to A. progress & B. support the lower age guild members through tech & map requirements. We are not all self centered I'm all right Jack individuals.

That is what makes the game challenging. How big do you want your city.? Even if you don't buy diamonds you still get 6 expansions per age / era..is that not enough or how many do you want.?

In my city (on Fel Dranghyr) I have EVERY gb and some are pretty large, add in some event buildings like 6 Hall of Fames, an Oasis, Old Graveyard, Monastery, Champions Retreat and around 40 watch fires. A lot of the buildings have 2 x 2 roads all around them as I like the look of that but I could bunch them together and fit much more in if needed. My city has everything I need in the way of population, happiness, gold and supply collections, etc etc and I produce enough troops to take part in PvP / GvG.

It largely depends on your playing style what you need in your city but if you take the time and plan ahead it can be done easily within the size constraints we have.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer

View attachment 7297

Better still , make them upgrade to something new through the ages .
Watchfires in postmodern is just wrong.
Radar or something , would be cool.

DeletedUser97349

As mentioned, the herb merchant issue has been forwarded to the developers. Thanks to all who have reported ^_^

DeletedUser100555

Remember folks that the developers are german and sarcasm may well come across as honest praise to them.

But for ages now I've wanted a big irritating yellow ring around my position in the hood.

DeletedUser101106

It's minor, but I find having my own picture outlined helpful when polivating neighbors, guild and friends. Helps to keep orientated.
One possible problem. Having the report button right in the message, I came close to unintentionally clicking on it a couple of times. Would that cause a problem? Hate to get one of my guildmates in trouble by accident.

DeletedUser

All reports from chat/messages/tickets are all checked individually before action is taken. If was an accident they will be deleted worry not :)

DeletedUser7719

It's minor, but I find having my own picture outlined helpful when polivating neighbors, guild and friends. Helps to keep orientated.
One possible problem. Having the report button right in the message, I came close to unintentionally clicking on it a couple of times. Would that cause a problem? Hate to get one of my guildmates in trouble by accident.
Also, you get a second window when you click on it that would have you to describe the offense the message gave, so you can still cancel from there :)

DeletedUser5180

All reports from chat/messages/tickets are all checked individually before action is taken. If was an accident they will be deleted worry not :)

I know support have a log of every action carried out by a player, collections, deleting stuff etc, is there a record of all messages sent or received by a player so if a situation arose where a message needed examining it could be done after it was deleted even if a screenshot was not taken?

DeletedUser97349

I know support have a log of every action carried out by a player, collections, deleting stuff etc, is there a record of all messages sent or received by a player so if a situation arose where a message needed examining it could be done after it was deleted even if a screenshot was not taken?

Privacy laws apply to in game mail as well, so we can only action messages which are reported by players, we are not permitted to view player's mail at will.

DeletedUser99588

Seeing some considerable slow down since last update with opening windows like global player/guild rankings, messages, PvP battles etc. Have cleared browser and still the same problem. Also getting the invisible troops during battle a lot more lately although this started before latest update. H/A is of at the moment will test it with it on to see if it helps.

DeletedUser99445

This reporting of mails is an excellent feature and should really help to cut down on the personal abuse suffered by a lot of players.

DeletedUser8813

Seeing some considerable slow down since last update with opening windows like global player/guild rankings, messages, PvP battles etc. Have cleared browser and still the same problem. Also getting the invisible troops during battle a lot more lately although this started before latest update. H/A is of at the moment will test it with it on to see if it helps.

also noticed a slow down in the load times for the gvg map... this was a considerable slow down ..also i was being redirected to a blank city scape..after each GVG battle..then the troops were not showing the damage they had received till i deleted them then they reappeared with the damage so i could then proceed as normal.and replace injured troops with fresh ones...all this after the last update