• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion for update 1.23

DeletedUser

thank you INNO for the gb icons you have scattered all over my city, it will certainly help me locate them.......especially my 10 x 7 Alcatraz which i often have difficulty finding in amongst my houses.

ROFL :)) Priceless :))
+1 from me :))

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yes, but the bouncy icon is not a 'collect' icon, it is one that is displayed in other payer's cities to indicate that a GB can be donated to. The 'collect' icons above one's own GBs are the same as those for Houses and Supplies.

DeletedUser8813

the astonishment grows update by update....who in their right mind would think we need or want these bouncing markers above our gbs all the time..i think we should start calling them bug implementation..they are definitely not fixes

DeletedUser4879

the astonishment grows update by update....who in their right mind would think we need or want these bouncing markers above our gbs all the time..i think we should start calling them bug implementation..they are definitely not fixes
Ok than, how about calling them BUGDATES....:D

DeletedUser2989

thank you INNO for the gb icons you have scattered all over my city, it will certainly help me locate them.......especially my 10 x 7 Alcatraz which i often have difficulty finding in amongst my houses.

Yes they help me find all mine, except my 2 x 3 Zeus, but who'd need to be able to find it. So yeah don't like the GB markers in my own town, I do like that we can still delete armies (glad they didn't go through with that).

DeletedUser3200

Yes, but the bouncy icon is not a 'collect' icon, it is one that is displayed in other payer's cities to indicate that a GB can be donated to. The 'collect' icons above one's own GBs are the same as those for Houses and Supplies.

ALL my level 10 GBs have them
For goodness sake, PLEASE get rid of them

DeletedUser

Silly question - would it help if they didn't bounce and were just static?

ALL my level 10 GBs have them
For goodness sake, PLEASE get rid of them

Actually that doesn't seem very helpful to have the icon still there when there are no more levels left to acquire - it means people are more likely to think that there's something to donate to.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
The point is, the little GB icon was always there when visiting other player's cities as a way of indicating which GBs one was able to donate FP to. I can almost see the point in having them (GB icons) visible to yourself in your own city on GBs that are not yet completed as a reminder to get some more investors. What is a mystery to me is why a) they need to bounce, and b) why they are there on completed GBs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would rather not see the bouncy GB icons in my own city. I find them highly irritating and just unnecessary. I would prefer if the grey collect icons had a different colour though because I often find it really hard to see what needs to be collected in my very aluminium-looking Modern city.

DeletedUser96867

Silly question - would it help if they didn't bounce and were just static?

No because then i'd be even more likely to think there was something needing to be collected when there is nothing ready to collect.

DeletedUser4879

I do like that we can still delete armies (glad they didn't go through with that).

There are rumours that the delete army thingy has been postponed...;)

DeletedUser76094

Love the fact that someone suggested we call these "updates" as "bugdates" ... I fully concur. :D

DeletedUser5180

perhaps we are being too hasty in moaning about these icons.........perhaps in a year or so, there will be a "wonderous" use for them.?

roll on the next bugdate..!!

DeletedUser4879

Was just thinking about those castles players not happy about.
There was an announcement by Inno that they're going to open
GB's to more levels after they stuffed around with the values
of same. So, there could be a follow up in the next Bugdate!!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser76094

Was just thinking about those castles players not happy about.
There was an announcement by Inno that they're going to open
GB's to more levels after they stuffed around with the values
of same. So, there could be a follow up in the next Bugdate!!:rolleyes:

yep, for example, I have been waiting for the usefulness of those hundreds of duplicate BPs that are collecting dirt in my inventory for the last 1.5 years (or a little less, I think). I wonder if this is ever going to be a priority. Anyway, let's see how good or bad The Atomium is.

DeletedUser8813

you think its bad now..wait till enough have it and then they nerf it under the guise of game balance..then see how bad it is

Surge

Brigadier-General
Why is Atomium so bad? Sure, it's better than SN, but it's still horrible. I would rather build a Frau 3 ages back and get better benefits, including more happiness per square relative to level, and significantly more goods per day. Say whatever you would like about Atomium being immune to the dumb Refined Goods Rule, I would rather get goods delivered to me and then I decide to pay guild dividends. Don't decide where MY goods are going for me. I am the boss of my own city, especially when the building in question is as big as the town hall.

I would be only fine with the observatory, because it's only 9 squares and it's SPECIFICALLY designed to be a guild support building.

DeletedUser

Anybody that knows for sure how much happiness Atomium gives at level 10?

EDIT:
found it
I guess Byeordye was right - 8000