• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion for update 1.23

DeletedUser96695

PLEASE could someone confirm when this update is to be implemented? I don't want to start my daily mot/pol round and then find that I've got no-one left to give eggs to.

1.23 is on

but Easter Event is not included...no egg for u ....
advice : find an hen to laid egg..not in FoE

DeletedUser96901

they have to start it manually
and that won't be before all other languages get the same update (tuesday next week)

and you sure get an announcement when it will be started

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
That was quick! All my GBs are showing the little bouncing GB icon - even the ones with maximum level completed (the icon that is shown when visiting other player's cities indicating that it is possible to donate FP to those GBs)
Hat's off to them..I think that was the fastest I have ever seen new problem arise immediately following an update.
Exactly what I thought.
How can something so obvious not get noticed during testing?
With all the beta servers etc they still do this --- don't tell me, it is an enhancement :cool:

DeletedUser

The game screen with GB icons, motivated buildings stars over them, is to loaded now, the game lost it's feel and it's too statistical now. At least add an option to turn them on or off instead of forcing it down on, cause not everyone wants to see their towns as you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Puablo

Corporal
I think I'd just like to comment that there have been 84 listed bugfixes in the announced updates for FOE this year so far. This does not include the ones that haven't been listed individually in minor updates, but it is an average of 28 bugfixes per month. I think this is pretty good.

I don't think there are many people disputing this fact - however most of the fixes are caused by the updates being rushed through and not being tested. Perhaps they should think of doing an update as a trial, and if it doesn't work they can remove it!! Can you see that ever happening - NO, but, they still go ahead and implement the change with makes us the users upset.

In an ideal world, all the bugs would be fixed on time and in budget, but sadly real life does not work like that.
In real life updates are not implemented unless they are a benefit to the programme - not to create further bugs and fixes! People pay money for this game, and they should be entitled to a refund if they are not happy. So fix the bugs, fix the problems, BUT DO NOT create anything new until all is well and customers are happy! In the real world, this is what has to happen, or company goes bust!

DeletedUser

Actually in the real world, lawsuits would had happened from those who payed money.

DeletedUser

Did anyone else see a population increase? I'm struggling to see what part of the notes would cause this. I only know this because I had an available population of 1, the town drunk, and now I have 83 town drunks running around causing a ruckus! I hope I just don't have memory loss or something...

DeletedUser96867

Appears the delete army option isn't being removed in this update. Perhaps they are waiting until 1.24 until the new replace army feature is introduced before they remove the ability to delete. I give INNO a big thumbs up for making this decision.

NOTE: The removal of the delete army option still appears in the 1.23 changelog perhaps this should be updated?

DeletedUser7719

Appears the delete army option isn't being removed in this update. Perhaps they are waiting until 1.24 until the new replace army feature is introduced before they remove the ability to delete. I give INNO a big thumbs up for making this decision.

NOTE: The removal of the delete army option still appears in the 1.23 changelog perhaps this should be updated?
And it also came from our feedback from you know where ;)

DeletedUser97048

The jumping castle icon hovering above GBs in our cities is distracting and an eye-sore. Please remove them.

DeletedUser

I guess they must be bogged down with all the complaints about the collection icons over GB's !!

They have been given plenty of notice about this on beta, yet still go ahead regardless. It begs the question....'What is the point of beta ?' .

DeletedUser

Further discussion of the Beta server might be better on the Beta Forum. :)

DeletedUser

I know, I was mainly referring to the philosophical question, which would be off-topic in this thread anyway..... Wasn't meant in a serious way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

They have been given plenty of notice about this on beta, yet still go ahead regardless. It begs the question....'What is the point of beta ?' .

This answer is obvious. Beta, to the Inno designers is absolutely necessary, as you need it after alpha and before gamma. Other than that, again to Inno designers, there is no function . . . . mk

DeletedUser98424

Not sure about the new icon on GB's but why is it missing on a Zeus?

DeletedUser12153

Please remove the bouncy castle icon from gb's it's super annoying i keep clicking them by accident thinking they are lootable. They also ruin the looks of the gb's (same with the bouncy golden stars above houses etc.)

DeletedUser5180

thank you INNO for the gb icons you have scattered all over my city, it will certainly help me locate them.......especially my 10 x 7 Alcatraz which i often have difficulty finding in amongst my houses.