• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion for update 1.23

DeletedUser7719

Are you sure that the Delete Army option is going to be removed for this update?

DeletedUser

I have to say that I am less than impressed with what I have read about the second MA GB. Sounds completely pointless in my opinion and not worth the goods it costs.

DeletedUser2989

It's a interesting move removing the ability to delete troops. It means if you get stuck somewhere (boxed in) you can't drop your HQ and move to greener pastures, your stuck boxed in. Additionally the leap frog tactic is nullified, some up side? Defending sectors will be tougher and it will pretty much be compulsory to open all 8 defense slots or else you'd risk loosing the sector to NPC's (you can currently manage with just 2-3 slots in most places I've noticed) not to mention other guilds. Pretty much all edges will be painful to own as would be leaving any gaps in your sectors. So in a way people are now more encouraged to wipe out NPC's rather than fight other guilds.

I'm not sold on the move but we will see in a few weeks or more I guess.

As for other changes "The event history will no longer show up during battles" I like this, would like to apply it as a toggle function to the entire game. I hate that thing poping up constantly.

Can't really comment on the GB, probably won't fit in my town anyway so I won't worry about it's usefulness.

Nice to see a bunch of big fixes, I havn't noticed too many but still nice to see a bunch of bug fixes included. :)

DeletedUser

So first you nerfed our goods-GBs so that they no longer produced current era goods, and now you introduce a new GB that once again is promised to produce current era goods? If you've decided to allow goods-GBs to produce current era goods, then I think that you should revert our old GBs to produce current era goods again. What a deceive...

DeletedUser15432

If the delete armies button us being removed, there is now no way to replace a damaged army, you have to let the defending army cease to exist, we need an alternative for this function or a way to restore the health of damaged armies.

DeletedUser96901

If the delete armies button us being removed, there is now no way to replace a damaged army, you have to let the defending army cease to exist, we need an alternative for this function or a way to restore the health of damaged armies.
replacing comes with a later update

say thank you to all cheaters (hq hopping and deleting armies during sieges that the other guild can get it without one single fight: saw complete 8 defense armies deleted in seconds instead of 80 fights)

it was more important to stop that cheating than allow deleting until that update

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96867

Are you sure that the Delete Army option is going to be removed for this update?

Would really like an answer to this question. I see it's not in the changelog but it was initially forgotten from the changlog in testing. So either they forgot to correct the log here, or they have decided to wait until 1.24 to remove the delete army feature.

say thank you to all cheaters (hq hopping and deleting armies during sieges that the other guild can get it without one single fight: saw complete 8 defense armies deleted in seconds instead of 80 fights)

And the best solutions to those was a simple rule, and a proper rights system implemented 4+ months ago, not adding a new 2 week exploit window.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

Would really like an answer to this question. I see it's not in the changelog but it was initially forgotten from the changlog in testing. So either they forgot to correct the log here, or they have decided to wait until 1.24 to remove the delete army feature.

"GvG Changes and Bugfixes: The "Delete Army" option has been removed from the GvG screen"

That's from the 1.23 update announcment posted that we are discussing. Third section first dot point.

DeletedUser

"GvG Changes and Bugfixes: The "Delete Army" option has been removed from the GvG screen"

That's from the 1.23 update announcment posted that we are discussing. Third section first dot point.

Looks like people are questioning whether that is really part of the update. The definitive answer will come when the update is implemented.

DeletedUser96867

Me bad, i just noticed it wasn't listed in the "Features and Changes" section of the changelog which is where it was added on the test server.

Looks like people are questioning whether that is really part of the update. The definitive answer will come when the update is implemented.

Which means we'll have to try to replace any and every damaged army just before the update to be sure, as we won't know.

DeletedUser

Which means we'll have to try to replace any and every damaged army just before the update to be sure, as we won't know.

I'm assuming it will happen, since it's in the changelog. Better to be on the safe side, really.

DeletedUser101779

Any info on the Atomium Great Building, please? Bonuses, size, etc? Thank you. :)

DeletedUser

I was under the impression it was never possible to change damaged armies as I or any of my guild mates haven't found out how to.

Atomium is said to be 7x6, give 2000+ happiness and 6 current age goods ("less" for MA) that goes directly to the Treasury, and require 50FPs to build.

DeletedUser1081

The "delete army" option is supposed to be replaced with "replace army". Why is one being removed before the second is implemented? Surely the dev team can picture what bad messes it will cause if we can't replace damaged defense armies.