• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Delete GB contributors

• Thread starter DeletedUser11930
  • Start date

DeletedUser11930

I would like for it to be possible to delete people who make one off contributions to your Great buildings who are not part of the guild you are in.
Since the arc this is a prevalent feature of the game Guilds cannot help smaller members growing because of the higher ranked players with stupidly high level arcs trolling the GB features you added and then placing enough FP's to secure 1st place and punishing regular contributors
My suggestions are simple

1. Give the owner of the GB the ability to remove the freeloaders
2.If anyone follows this practice their reward should be minimilised to 10% of total placement reward therefore making the high level arc powerless and reinstating a more level playing field across the board for all players
3.cap the arc bonus at level 10 and reduce all those massive % increases to stop all the GB trolling people are adding like this because lvl 80 arc gives 90% more FP packs back on top of what they already get
4.Alternatively put a cap on the number of FP's any non guild member can add to others GB's per day ie guild members can add unlimited per day but non guild members capped at 10% of remaining FP's til next level per day therefore encouraging daily addition and less GB trolling

You reduced the % levels before on attack GB's so i know its possible to do suggestion 3 as each level of a GB used to give 10% attack/defence boost

I know theres gonna be mixed feelings to this and most who dont agree will be the ones with high level arc but its about time you levelled the playing field and stopped the top end players from widenoing the gap (most of whom have bought their way to the top through their wallet, thats not gaming any idiot can get into debt to buy a game rather than play it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

and welcome to GB screwing

a player donates a few FP
another makes place 1 and is save
owner removes the player with few FP
a third player can make place 1 and screws the original place 1 donator

so I give this idea an +1 :lol:
because it will be such a nice way to screw everybody else

most of whom have bought their way to the top through their wallet, thats not gaming any idiot can get into debt to buy a game rather than play it
man you must be a really terrible player
if you can't even imagine that goods players made it without real money :rolleyes:

and if you could PLAY it you would be one of the guys with a level 80 Arc already
so many average players without money already reached that goal

DeletedUser103223

I use to love contributing 1 or 2 FP's to the Bully's in the hood who just loved to plunder me. If you can plunder me, i can cause you not to double collect.....whats good for the goose is good for the gander.....

Have friends with High Arcs - They'll help level your GB's fast - And that's a good thing.
It's good to have friends in high places - just be sure to mot/pol/tav everyday.

Vesiger

Monarch
The point of people contributing to your GBs is so that your GBs level up - not so that you can control which players are allowed to get bonuses from helping you.

(P.S. I wish random Arc owners would come and donate FP to my Great Buildings :P)

DeletedUser110195

It's pointless now to vote on this since it's pretty much universally hated(just need Soldatos to come in and -1 it for a final death blow), though if this ever DID happen, all the points they donated would have to be returned to them....somehow(as fp packages the abuse would be legendary).

DeletedUser103052

I dream of a better world... one where the ideas section isn't full of people whining about how other players have worked harder and thus achieved more than they have...

DeletedUser11930

yeah and what about the players who add daily and get gazumped by people who troll GB's
People should have the right to choose who benefits from their GB's not see their guildmates or friends outjumped but as per usual lot of the -1's come from players who have that ability to utilise FP packs first and as a rule they get back more than what they use because of their arc's
The % boost of arc needs readjusting no player should ever get back more than they contribute due to external sources therefore arc rewards should be reduced

DeletedUser96901

lol you try to outsmart other and screw donators
and then wondering for only getting -1

if you really want to prevent players from donating then make an idea in which you can control who can donate
BEFORE a player donated to your GB
and without the possibility to screw players and remove FP which makes already secured places unsecure

btw:
if you have made your idea correct according to the rules then you would have made "abuse prevention" description of your idea
but the only goal of this idea is to abuse the system to screw other

The % boost of arc needs readjusting no player should ever get back more than they contribute due to external sources therefore arc rewards should be reduced
at least that would be an idea which can't be abused to screw donators (because they would know what they will get before they start donating)
you could make a new idea with that and in correct format and maybe you get a few more +1

but that should be for ALL players. not only Arc users
so donating 1 FP would result in getting only 1 FP back no matter how big the reward really is :lol:

btw I would support the following idea
limit the rewards of the first place of GB to 10%
like in the first 10 levels: place 1 gets about 10%
after that it will increase up to 30% (wtf why so much in higher levels. with Arc that is more than half of the level)
so change the rewards at level 11 and above to 10%

People should have the right to choose who benefits from their GB's
but why AFTER people already donated FP ?
reason: to screw players

a good idea would use the right to choose who benefits before player can spend

maybe a new system of allowing players to donate
if someone wants to donate to a GB there is an "ask for permission" button in the GB. the player clicks and IF the owner accept then and only then it is possible to donate

as you can see there would be so many possible ways to deal with the problem without screwing players who already donated FPs

DeletedUser103052

yeah and what about the players who add daily and get gazumped by people who troll GB's
People should have the right to choose who benefits from their GB's not see their guildmates or friends outjumped but as per usual lot of the -1's come from players who have that ability to utilise FP packs first and as a rule they get back more than what they use because of their arc's

People who are not benefiting from the Arc bonuses are doing so because of their own decisions. They chose not to get the Arc, they chose not to dedicate their time to levelling it up.
That's like me saying it's unfair that a neighbour that attacks me always wins because his Zeus is level 80. I want his GB nerfed because I haven't been smart enough to raise my own GBs.
The people who reap the rewards do so because they put in the time and effort, if you want those rewards too, then you put in that effort.

DeletedUser

I would like for it to be possible to delete people who make one off contributions to your Great buildings who are not part of the guild you are in.
Since the arc this is a prevalent feature of the game Guilds cannot help smaller members growing because of the higher ranked players with stupidly high level arcs trolling the GB features you added and then placing enough FP's to secure 1st place and punishing regular contributors
My suggestions are simple

1. Give the owner of the GB the ability to remove the freeloaders
2.If anyone follows this practice their reward should be minimised to 10% of total placement reward therefore making the high level arc powerless and reinstating a more level playing field across the board for all players
3.cap the arc bonus at level 10 and reduce all those massive % increases to stop all the GB trolling people are adding like this because lvl 80 arc gives 90% more FP packs back on top of what they already get
4.Alternatively put a cap on the number of FP's any non guild member can add to others GB's per day ie guild members can add unlimited per day but non guild members capped at 10% of remaining FP's til next level per day therefore encouraging daily addition and less GB trolling

You reduced the % levels before on attack GB's so i know its possible to do suggestion 3 as each level of a GB used to give 10% attack/defence boost

I know there's gonna be mixed feelings to this and most who don't agree will be the ones with high level arc but its about time you levelled the playing field and stopped the top end players from widening the gap (most of whom have bought their way to the top through their wallet, thats not gaming any idiot can get into debt to buy a game rather than play it)
i think its a good idea but if you delete the free loaders then their fps they donated what would happen to them would they go or willl they stay , imagine you have some1 in your guild and they donate 200 fps to your arc during fp swap you have argument and left he donated 200 and then you delete him, its hardly fair.
if you think of a way to fix that problem you have a +1 from me

DeletedUser109385

-1 This is just going to ruin my current strategy, I built an Arc specifically to "troll" the GB contributors, I know it just sounds selfish and mean but you got be more strategic than others, I like making FPs profits by contributing in High level GBs and I do that by "trolling" the GB contributors, it's not nice but it's good business! This is simply my personal opinion, not saying the idea is actually bad.

DeletedUser103370

If you'd want it so much to control who can donate to your GBs, then instead of deleting the ones who already did, perhaps you could set some kind of filters in the first place, so not everyone could donate. For example, only guild members can donate checkbox etc. But I'm just not sure to be honest.

DeletedUser11930

and many times players with high level arcs troll the GB's which has been made easier to do by implementing ideas posted here so if i keep getting negative responses because you all like to screw over other gamers with your what i would call rigging rewards i believe that the owner of the GB should have full control over who is allowed to donate to therir GB and if they are happy for you to screw over their guildmates or friends so be it.
But for people like me who are not deceitful and have morals i wish the ability to be in control of my city by having the power to say actually as much as i want my GB raised i don't want some arsehole with a high level arc trolling the hood i'm in just to get the highest reward like they do to all players
Finally for those that do this i hope you screwing other people over allows you a clear conscience but your karma will return maybe its a loved one that will get screwed over or someone you love screws you over
This game forum is full of biased moderators who play the game and help out their in game friends and i believe that the forum should not be moderated by people who play the worlds a their connection to other game players influences their decision making progress
As for this always get knocked back if others give it a negative rating i wonder why so many get them answer is simple because those who do post any ideas which upset the screw every normal player over by certain players cannot get their ideas looked at as they get the negative responses its about time that some level of control over what happens in a players city was returned to the players and let the trolls who have no life outside foe just live in a cave together and screw each other over

DeletedUser98451

For the idea - 1
For the colourful language -2
If its such a problem why not disconnect the gb and reconnect by arrangement with your preferred donors

DeletedUser96901

i believe that the owner of the GB should have full control over who is allowed to donate to therir GB and if they are happy for you to screw over their guildmates or friends so be it.
then post the idea again without the abuse part

and control your GB at the beginning of the level before people already donated

you can use this and improve it
maybe a new system of allowing players to donate
if someone wants to donate to a GB there is an "ask for permission" button in the GB. the player clicks and IF the owner accept then and only then it is possible to donate