New Content Daily Challenges

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Lady Marlena, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Agent327

Agent327 Major

Cause it is a challenge. It requires some action on your part and you do not have to do it if you do not want to.

2. Test Ament

Test Ament Emperor

where is the challenge in donating 150 goods from the 2000 goods I make daily ?

that is not a challenge that is only waste

3. ih8regin

ih8regin Major-General

Where is the challenge in clicking Arc once? So, get your own goods and donate em away XDDD

Vesiger likes this.
  4. Test Ament

Test Ament Emperor

ok let me ask again:
    why do we need to spend OF goods into the treasury where there are already 100k of each

:rolleyes:

5. ih8regin

ih8regin Major-General

who is "we"? the DC only applies to a single "thou", and it ignores guild treasury status (and for a reason). And since there's no challenge of using an already-grown Arc, go donate even if it's useless to the guild. ;)

6. Agent327

Agent327 Major

Your comment is a waste. So you are the great player that easily makes 2000 goods a day. Most players don't and they are what this game is about. Not you. Besides that, your question was about why you had to donate when you were already doing so, by means of your Arc. I gave you the answer to that, so stop whining and pointing out how ****ing great you are.

It is a waste anyhow, cause players in arctic and oceanic are donating goods that can not be used by the Guild anyhow.

HRC likes this.
  7. Zanzi the just 55

Zanzi the just 55 Corporal

Even 'better' friends need a rest. Everyone is not playing game 24 hrs a day!

8. Ilela

Ilela Major-General

If every friend visited 4 times a week that would still mean tavern has to be emptied at least twice a day (as long as player has 80 friends). I always have to empty my tavern after waking up and once in the middle of day with my 76 friends.

9. Wife of Vlad

Wife of Vlad Warrant Officer

Hooray... 90 x 5 min for a small handful of coins... 90 !!!!
    Seriously Inno, are you aware that this is supposed to be a game???

And please, I do not need any smart folks telling me that this is "cos it's a challenge" and I don't have to do it. Of course I don't, and I wouldn't even for a better reward ... but I do worry about the mindset of people who set this type of "challenge" in a game.

For me this come straight after writing out 500 lines after having been naughty in school rather than any form of entertainment :P

patrucio and Sshodan like this.
  10. Agent327

Agent327 Major

It's a challenge. You don't have to do it.

11. Thomas Covenent

Thomas Covenent Private

Be thankful it's not 105x or 110x (or MOAR!) 5min productions, like we get 2-3 times in every big seasonal event in Elvenar?!

12. Agent327

Agent327 Major

Are we playing Elvenar here?

13. Test Ament

Test Ament Emperor

no. like we are not playing beta here

14. Agent327

Agent327 Major

Brilliant observation. What happens on the beta will influence play here. Does what happen on Elvenar do the same? Do you have been drinking that you have become this incoherent?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  15. Thomas Covenent

Thomas Covenent Private

Someone's sarcasm meter is apparently malfunctioning...:rolleyes:

Yeah, 90x 5min productions suck...
    But hey, it could always be much worse.:P

16. Wardenlaw

Wardenlaw Corporal

The 50+ production quests simply dissipate your LOA bonous. It is a counter production task.
    Inno should find more tasks that encourage production.

Wife of Vlad likes this.
  17. Venturius

Venturius Private

Daily challenges should be called daily 10FP does anyone actually get anything else? maybe a tree once a month?

The odds of actually getting set pieces ( which is why i play it) are lower than the Euro Millions lottery of winning $10.
    The effort in is far greater then the reward meaning unless you enjoy paying over the top then the exercise is quite futile.

For example: I had to spend 50FP trading for goods to negotiate the 5 territories required
    as 1 of 5 tasks for a 10FP reward.. ( My territories are now much higher than my tech level so I dont earn their resources yet)

Please increase the odds of getting something other than 10 FP, i dont want 10FP every day...
    as long as I do this is daily disappointment for me :(

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018 at 7:48 AM
  18. Pink.Buffoon

Pink.Buffoon Lieutenant-General

That's funny, I hardly ever get 10 FP lately. I mean, I don't get great rewards, but 10 FP is not an option in the chests I'm given. I'd be so happy if I had chests with 10 FP as a possible prize...

19. LadyHecate

LadyHecate Lieutenant Colonel

I actually choose the Set piece chest because of the high chance of getting the 10FP reward; I've no interest in getting any of the Set pieces!!!

Bridgeman55 and Vesiger like this.
  20. Thomas Covenent

Thomas Covenent Private

If you're burning through map provinces/sectors for DC's, then I'm sorry but, you're doing it wrong. :P

The secret to success in DC's is to simply always IGNORE any day when it demands you claim sectors, UNLESS it coincides with an event quest. (and won't complete the province itself!;) )
    Who cares about the -1 to your challenger's chest? That should always be viewed as an occasional happy bonus, vs. the actual target...
    And yeah, it might suck to pass up on a set-piece chest, but in the long run, it's far more viable to miss out on a possible reward vs. utterly screwing yourself over by massively over-reaching on the campaign map!!

As for the pay-outs? It evens out over a longer period of time...
    Back in the middle of Jan through early Feb, I was scoring Shrines, a couple of the Cherry Garden set pieces, a Maharaja's Palace, and a Champ's retreat!
    The past couple weeks though? My chest choices have been mostly garbage, but I've still scored a Champ's Retreat & 100fps from the 'researcher's chest'!

Wardenlaw, Bridgeman55 and Vesiger like this.