New Content Daily Challenges

Lady Marlena

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hi all! Please use this thread to discuss and provide feedback on our newest feature, Daily Challenges. You can read all about it here

Last edited:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
So some players have been getting rewards already? A tad of an advantage I think. What's the beta server for these days?

I'm glad to finally get it. Having got used to it on beta, it's an opportunity for prizes like Palace set items. You get used to the fact that you can't complete the challenges every day.

dragonsden86

Corporal
Really glad to be getting DC's finally on live servers. I have been playing it on Beta and only missed completing the challenges on 3 days. Can't wait for them to start. I also hope the prizes are as good as they are on Beta. I have managed to get a complete set of the Indian Palace Set.

ArwenSky

Private
A lot of people might like the Daily Challenges but I didn't like them on Beta. I play the game primarily as a building game and don't appreciate the challenges with fighting (as I am usually unable to complete them) I've only been able to complete a couple of them, so I no longer bother with the DCs as I usually can't complete them. So the the developers thanks but no thanks. I complained about this in the Beta and nothing was done regarding making at least one easier to complete. At least with the Treasure Hunt I was able to get something out of it.

Wardenlaw

Corporal
So some players have been getting rewards already? A tad of an advantage I think. What's the beta server for these days?
In the live server, only part of recently created accounts can get it in the past two months. That's the minimal impact to the server.

Neylur

Private
While some of the Daily Challenges have been fun to try - I wish the AI could tell if you are in a Guild or not - and not give you Guild-related Challenges if you are not in a Guild. For those not playing in a Guild - you auto-fail those Challenges.

ih8regin

Emperor
and not give you Guild-related Challenges if you are not in a Guild
Well, if you get guild expedition-related quests, this should be a bug. If you receive a "donate goods" quest, you do a guild jump somewhere, drop goods, mo/po and leave. The quest will not get "un-completed" if you do like this.