1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Fall Event 2019

On your marks. Get set. Bake! This year, the Fall Bake Off makes its return to your city in style!
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

New Content Daily Challenges

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Lady Marlena, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Lady Marlena

Lady Marlena FoE Team Community Manager

Hi all! Please use this thread to discuss and provide feedback on our newest feature, Daily Challenges. You can read all about it here

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. ih8regin

ih8regin Emperor

Finally ;)

3. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

what took it so long ?

4. Bridgeman55

Bridgeman55 Monarch

May the treasure be found ... " X " marks the spot !

Treasure Island.png

5. mrbeef

mrbeef Lieutenant-General

So some players have been getting rewards already? A tad of an advantage I think. What's the beta server for these days?

6. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

to let players on the live servers know the quests of events before the event started :lol:

Vesiger, joesoap and Pink.Buffoon like this.
  7. mrbeef

mrbeef Lieutenant-General

Yep, I guess so :)

8. markp27

markp27 Brigadier-General

Spelling error in announcement finetuning, should be fine-tuning or fine tuning.

9. markp27

Initial testing outside of test servers.

10. TheKingOfKool

TheKingOfKool Brigadier-General

How are the "lucky" few selected for such advantages?

11. markp27

We are all the lucky ones now. Even more to do in game. As if there was not enough :p

12. vikingraider1

vikingraider1 Emperor

I'm glad to finally get it. Having got used to it on beta, it's an opportunity for prizes like Palace set items. You get used to the fact that you can't complete the challenges every day.

13. Richard of shaw

Richard of shaw Major-General

14. dragonsden86

dragonsden86 Corporal

Really glad to be getting DC's finally on live servers. I have been playing it on Beta and only missed completing the challenges on 3 days. Can't wait for them to start. I also hope the prizes are as good as they are on Beta. I have managed to get a complete set of the Indian Palace Set.

15. ArwenSky

ArwenSky Private

A lot of people might like the Daily Challenges but I didn't like them on Beta. I play the game primarily as a building game and don't appreciate the challenges with fighting (as I am usually unable to complete them) I've only been able to complete a couple of them, so I no longer bother with the DCs as I usually can't complete them. So the the developers thanks but no thanks. I complained about this in the Beta and nothing was done regarding making at least one easier to complete. At least with the Treasure Hunt I was able to get something out of it.

16. Wardenlaw

Wardenlaw Corporal

In the live server, only part of recently created accounts can get it in the past two months. That's the minimal impact to the server.

17. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

That doesn't answer the question and lucky is rather relevant. What's the fun in finishing 50 productions.

18. the king calvin

the king calvin Second Lieutenant

so this is replacing treasure hunt

19. Neylur

Neylur Private

While some of the Daily Challenges have been fun to try - I wish the AI could tell if you are in a Guild or not - and not give you Guild-related Challenges if you are not in a Guild. For those not playing in a Guild - you auto-fail those Challenges.

20. ih8regin

ih8regin Emperor

Well, if you get guild expedition-related quests, this should be a bug. If you receive a "donate goods" quest, you do a guild jump somewhere, drop goods, mo/po and leave. The quest will not get "un-completed" if you do like this.