• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

MP75

Master Corporal
Is there a setting that allow us to enable/disable Cultural Settlement ? I'm asking because i don't want to waste 141 Diamonds to unlock Hut,i have the rest of the cultural goods needed but i'm not happy to see that Diamonds are required to develop the settlement,it seems to be a premium feature of the game and for that reason it should be possible to enable/disable settlements from the game settings !

MP75

Master Corporal
Just finished my first settlement with about 3 and bit hours to spare!:D

I managed it with only adding 8 expansions, which def slowed me up needlessly... (I added a 9th expansion for the final quest after realising I could easily produce enough wool >.< )
I also badly over-produced my copper, ending up with about 18k to spare!lol.

Lessons for the next settlement:
1. don't be quite so freaked over maintaining copper.
2. getting 3 impediments in your starting area sucks big time!
3. this new feature is an absolutely great way to finally get back into my Space Wolves while also playing FoE!lol. ;)
Please tell us how many Diamonds have you spent to finish it,i want to know if Diamonds are required after Hut developement,which asks for 141 ?!

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
Please tell us how many Diamonds have you spent to finish it,i want to know if Diamonds are required after Hut developement,which asks for 141 ?!

Hut developement does not need diamonds. You either lack the goods, or the diplomacy!!!!!

Something that has been mentioned now a dozen times!!!!!

MP75

Master Corporal
Hut developement does not need diamonds. You either lack the goods, or the diplomacy!!!!!

Something that has been mentioned now a dozen times!!!!!
I have more goods than is needed,check this out !

Attachments

• Screenshot_19.01.19.png
    Screenshot_19.01.19.png
    730.1 KB · Views: 138

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
once was painfull, twice is murder
It's only "painful" if you insist on going after the 9x fragments prize...

Overall, it's a nice little something to do in between the regular couple minutes of daily updating/collecting, or the 15min or so it takes to run through some GE, etc...
Considering how the DC's have become next to useless as all they ever demand now is moderate - complex negotiations, it's nice to have something to work towards, instead of just clicking a tab to see what garbage I won't be bothering with today!:P
(seriously, I haven't had a cherry garden or palace chest in a month now!! :mad::mad: )

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
Did I already mention that I seriously hate hate hate this part of the game?
Mom wants me to make some homework too every so often o_O
Which is clearly impossible with this viking invation.

Agreed, Vikings are out of date, dead and buried plus Vikings know nothing about homework. :?:?

What you need is a Green Alien Invasion ! :P:P

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
This is very weird. I think the copper coins are disappearing! Look at the screenshot: 0 coins!
I was not paying attention beforehand; but some time after I set the Axe production, I noticed the copper coins went down to 0.
Each Shack produces 93 copper coins -- that's an odd number. The settlement started with 3000 or 4000 copper coins I can't remember clearly.
No way the total number of remaining copper coins can be integral multiples of 1,000!
copper-coin.png

I apologize that I'm feeling super tired so I don't have the energy to report it as a bug (and first of all check all those qualifications for bug reporting, and provide all the background information)
So I just put a screenshot here, let it go, and continue building the settlement. The digging for the bottom is too exhausting.
Plus, the settlement does not have a "Pause" button. While I'm doing this, settlement activities are procrastinating...

I think the number of remaining copper coins absolutely cannot end up being zero!
----
Update: I think coins have been returned after a browser refresh. I actually have a little less than 1,000.

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
And yet you are not so tired to put it here? :rolleyes:
Here you just follow your own train of thought and state what you have, which is easier. As long as it's settlement-related, it's fine. (It's not spam.)
There (bug / ticket section) you have to answer all the questions: What is the game version? What operating system / browser are you using? How to reproduce the bug? How often does it happen? Have it been reported before? ...

The Settlement starts with 5,000 Copper.
That makes sense.
You probably have 744 or 837 or 930 copper now.
That might be exactly the number!
You need to get some Shrines mate. And the Shacks will provide population when not connected.
Had just unlocked the shrine before the screenshot. Did not put down the shrine cause it would make the situation complicated. With shrine's fine-grained productions, the sum of coins can possibly reach 1000 and then 0 after paying for an Axe. I'd have nothing to complain about. -- Right, it's "protect the crime scene".

DeletedUser116322

each axe smith production takes 1 000 copper coins = 5 axes, 2 000 = 10 axes, 4 000 = 20 axes so if your shacks haven't produced any copper coins in the mean time then it's possible that the 0 copper coins balance be correct
And yet you are not so tired to put it here?
"Agent327" you're extremely rude with your unnecessary comment

DeletedUser

This is very weird. I think the copper coins are disappearing! Look at the screenshot: 0 coins!
I was not paying attention beforehand; but some time after I set the Axe production, I noticed the copper coins went down to 0.
Each Shack produces 93 copper coins -- that's an odd number. The settlement started with 3000 or 4000 copper coins I can't remember clearly.
No way the total number of remaining copper coins can be integral multiples of 1,000!
copper-coin.png

I apologize that I'm feeling super tired so I don't have the energy to report it as a bug (and first of all check all those qualifications for bug reporting, and provide all the background information)
So I just put a screenshot here, let it go, and continue building the settlement. The digging for the bottom is too exhausting.
Plus, the settlement does not have a "Pause" button. While I'm doing this, settlement activities are procrastinating...

I think the number of remaining copper coins absolutely cannot end up being zero!
----
Update: I think coins have been returned after a browser refresh. I actually have a little less than 1,000.

I see you have three production buildings which cost coins to keep them going yet not so much copper income.
I think Richard is right you need some shrines because at first glance I am not so surprised you’re short on copper.