• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

clan soldier and leader order

DeletedUser110972

I think we should have a oder within the clans, allowing leaders of the clan to reward frequent players higher ranks. I've played on a game call dragonsoul for over years and worked through the ranks to become Co leader.
That was due to my hard work in the clan. The game now has fallen off due to the greed of the devs' and now I have joined another team and am up to recruit from solider, can we do the same in this game to reward workers and not promote the leeches who join but don't work yet get the benefits

joesoap

Major-General
if there are players in guilds that are getting rewards but the leaders dont think they do anything to deserve them then they can just kick them out

Vesiger

Monarch
Guild leaders can give people any title they like in the listing - I'm Goodsmaster of our guild ;-)

DeletedUser110195

You know what would be really neat(though it will never happen, because it would circumvent the market)? An actual quartermaster button guild leaders could switch on for trusted members, who could then dispense a certain number of goods per day to guild members.

DeletedUser103370

I don't really follow this, what you mean by "giving higher ranks" @emperor astro?
I could imagine kind of a "tag", but as @Vesiger said leaders could already give custom titles.

DeletedUser110195

My best guess z78, is he means the various privileges guild leaders can switch on for members, including making them leaders as well.

DeletedUser110195

But we can already do that, or am I mistaken?
We do and it already works like the OP is suggesting; unless someone is a personal, real life friend of a guild leader, I don't see them getting guild privileges. There is no automatic system of ranks in guilds. This thread was pointless.

Vesiger

Monarch
You don't have to be known to the leader in real life - just prove that you need the privileges and can be useful to the guild with them ;-)

DeletedUser110195

I meant someone being given privileges without showing they can be useful with them.

DeletedUser110972

I think your missing my point, I don't mean call so ebony a name for doing well, I mean having ranks within a guild so you have the ability to rank members up and down according to how much they play. I.E leader and soldier and because the soldier plays 7 days a week move them up to sergeant and so on . We don't have that to my knowledge. This would encourage you to play

DeletedUser110195

We do have this, there are a number of guild rights...promotions if you will.....that guild leaders can give to members; Founders can 'promote' members to leader, who can do everything a founder can do except kick other founders and disband the guild, they can give members the right to recruit new members, moderate guild threads, act as generals in GvG(they can set and delete sieges, open up new defensive slots for sectors the guild owns) and lastly, allow members to post new guild threads.

If you mean something more than this, then you need to write up the details you have in mind, you should also put it in the proper format for ideas as this makes it easier to evaluate the idea properly.