• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City attack boost Building

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
Proposal: A small 1x1 building to increase the city units atk by 4%

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes

Reason:1 unit and 7 rogues defeat all city defenses unless you have 100 watchfires, this needs addressing

Details:A city attack improvement building that can only be got from special events.
Maybe something called City Tesla Beam a 1x1 small building

Like the Watchfire but adds +4% Atk for each one you get.

Visual Aids:

Balance:making city defense slightly more viable

Abuse Prevention: put it on events like watchfire

Summary: This is only for when a city is being attacked. Not for when you atk somebody.
sorry for not using the right format before lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108379

It provides bonus while attacking not defending.
I thought he was looking for a building that gives a boost when attacking a city. But yes, a building that increases the attack bonus of the defending army would be nice, on the other hand, there is also no special building (other than GB) that gives a bonus to the defending force of the attacking army.

DeletedUser100065

The idea needs filling out and explaining properly. Is it a building that boosts attack when attacking, is it a building that boosts attack when defending. Can you think of any abuse issues the standard formatting of ideas basically. SO it's a -1

DeletedUser15432

Neutral on this because the idea is not fully formatted, therefore currently a score of 0

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
Its for a boost of the city defense to increase their atk when the city is being attacked.
Like i said the same format for the watchfire but increases the city attack whilst defending from that city being attacked.
ATM 1 unit and 7 rogues take out nigh on everything unless you have 100 odd watchfires.
I would like the option to be available to ALL to actually beat the odd attack once in a while and the only way I see it can be done is by putting a small building like this into the game.

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
Proposal: A small 1x1 building to increase the city units atk by 4%

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes

Reason:1 unit and 7 rogues defeat all city defenses unless you have 100 watchfires, this needs addressing

Details:A city attack improvement building that can only be got from special events.
Maybe something called City Tesla Beam a 1x1 small building

Like the Watchfire but adds +4% Atk for each one you get.

Visual Aids:

Balance:making city defense slightly more viable

Abuse Prevention: put it on events like watchfire

Summary: This is only for when a city is being attacked. Not for when you atk somebody.
sorry for not using the right format before lol

DeletedUser96901

you can already get very high defense with many watchfires

so we need a building which gives attack boost for attacking

Vesiger

Monarch
Surely it doesn't really matter how high a defence boost you have when defending - it just means the opposition takes longer to kill off your troops? It seems to me that there is definitely a need for +attacks when defending a city (which was given as a reason for including attack boosts on defensive Great Buildings), although I don't know if this is necessarily it.

DeletedUser96901

you guys are missing the point, its the defending armies in the city that need more attack.
not in my city
in my city the attacking armies need more attack :lol:

and if you really want to make the defending armies better:
simply change the AI: attack rogues last :lol:

because some can't do math correctly
if you only compare numbers than 60/200 defense boost is better than 102/93 attack
but the AI sucks and that is why the attacker always win

so why don't you address that point ?

if rogues are the problem then change the behavior of the AI against rogues :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level up your defensive GB's or Stop playing the game. Problem Solved - Goes for all suggestion that ask to change AI or Stats on Troops.

There's no crying in WAR!