• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Christmas Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What are the ramifications of skipping one of these quests? Is there going to be one that requires you to complete all 25 after the current one for 22?

I'd like it noted that I deeply resent being encouraged to attack and plunder my neighbours. It is not how I like to play the game and I would appreciate Inno not attempting to influence my game style in this fashion in future.

DeletedUser276

unfortunately we cannot tell you what could be or not could be part of future quests or prizes.

DeletedUser

Hah, funny you should ask about this part of the Winter Event. I wrote to my neighbors explaining why I was plundering them and asked them to reply if they were still playing. So far, none have answered. /shrug

Also, I am playing on Brisgard and Griefental (spelling?). Anyway, I was in process of plundering on both servers, but ended up with the white screen (of death!) and lost track of which battle I was in. I had to surrender on one server and was in process on the other server. Anyway, I went onto accept "Continue Battle" and was told, "Some of your units are dead". (Well, it made me laugh.)

DeletedUser

I'm still unaware what will happen if I abort a single Winter quest. Will I lose it all, or it will just get replaced by some "spare" ones?
Todays one is pretty impossible for me. I don't have spare resources to throw away just for negotiating a territory. Will it be replaced, or I will lose the chance to complete all 22 quests?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Hi Patzolino.

All we know is that there is a final reward and a bonus reward when the set of quests are finished
If you skip one quest (no matter which), you will move on to the next quest, but you will not get the bonus(or final) reward.
If you skip two quests, you will move on to the remaining quests, but you will not get neither the final, nor the bonus reward.

Remember, you have till January 6th to complete the quests and if it's a question of time, it's worth to be patient and give it a try.
We don't know what the rewards are, but these are once in a while items that you will have no chance to get later.

DeletedUser

Hi klevito,

Thank you for this explanation. I understand, that it's important to complete all quests, so I will wait for a better chance on negotiating a territory.

Regards,
Patzolino

DeletedUser276

Please dont post spoilers from the beta site. Especially after I stated that we cannot give spoilers for future events. I have deleted said posts but next time I might have to do a little more. Keep beta information on the beta site and .en info on the .en site.

DeletedUser6965

Please dont post spoilers from the beta site. Especially after I stated that we cannot give spoilers for future events. I have deleted said posts but next time I might have to do a little more. Keep beta information on the beta site and .en info on the .en site.
Hm it's "ur" forum and if u say so, okay. But I think this would be better: don't delete the posts, just edit them, delete the text and make a note that u deleted this post, because of .... It would be much more organized and other players reading this would know that there were xx posts, which were deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

I will keep that in mind... though posts that contribute nothing after editing are just taking up real estate without need.

DeletedUser2693

Yes i do agree with you i felt so guilty about this i had to send a sorry message :)

SHAKIRA

DeletedUser

I thought this game WAS in beta, even though I am on the en site. Hmmm the more I know the less I understand about this game. It has so much potential, but then so does a genius jumping off a cliff.

DeletedUser

I thought this game WAS in beta, even though I am on the en site. Hmmm the more I know the less I understand about this game. It has so much potential, but then so does a genius jumping off a cliff.

Haha it is indeed a bit confusing :) The beta at the moment is in two stages, the first one gets things a bit earlier and smooths out the bigger bugs and checks things work. Then we get to test it further with a larger amount of people and smooth the little bumps :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Ok please can someone implement the "Portrait of Samantha" or am i just missing it somewhere?

DeletedUser5026

How to get Portrait of Samantha

Hi Zaradna,

In order to get to the Portrait of Samantha, you have to do the following:

1. Complete all 22 Christmas quests (from Day 1 till today).
  2. Go to your Town Hall, then Profile (you can do that by clicking on your city name at the top left hand corner; see spoiler for reference).
    Capture2.jpg
  3. Click on the portrait of Samantha (see spoiler for reference).
    Capture4.jpg

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

Thanks, last time i looked when i had completed, reloaded it was not there, it is now :)

DeletedUser5026

Hi Timothy145,

I think you saw the quest description wrongly and thought that you had to build a confectionary. The confectionary will be the quest REWARD for completing 24 Christmas quests. You will receive it in your inventory WHEN you complete the 24th quest. I have attached a picture in the spoiler below for your reference.

Capture20.JPG

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

Cool.thank you. I did read it wrong. I appreciate the quick reply. :D

DeletedUser11365

I'm stuck on 23 of 24 and have not been given the last quest. I did not skip any either. When will it show up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Ash, welcome to the Forums. :)

For next time I'd advise you to use the little search function on the top right of the screen. This has been covered quite more than once. ;)

Winter Event quests show up once a day. So 8 minutes from now you should be getting it.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.