• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 1.19 - discussion

DeletedUser

actually it is completely useless b/c drive in takes up way less space, can be motivated, and doesn't require a ridiculous amount of goods, time, and FPs to get to that point

DeletedUser6065

and if you want to help other players gain medals (from contribution rewards), this GB would be the one to build ;)
Building the Great Buildings for the good of your fellow gamers. A novel concept to say the least. Put it in the ideas, see if anybody will buy off on it (l can't believe you were serious about your post) . . . . mk

DeletedUser14782

sighs...

some people do do that mk, there are people who have every gn, and that can be classified as "helping", bcoz theyre offring all of the gbs in one convenient location, plus, they might donate 1 fp, and if you fill up the rest, They still gain the rewards.

DeletedUser7719

actually it is completely useless b/c drive in takes up way less space, can be motivated, and doesn't require a ridiculous amount of goods, time, and FPs to get to that point
Yes, I know. I have mentioned many times that this GB is useless, but it is not completely useless. No building in this game is completely useless in the way I'm trying to put it.

Building the Great Buildings for the good of your fellow gamers. A novel concept to say the least. Put it in the ideas, see if anybody will buy off on it (l can't believe you were serious about your post) . . . . mk
I wasn't serious :p I was putting a bit of sarcasm in my last sentence :)

DeletedUser

Yes, I know. I have mentioned many times that this GB is useless, but it is not completely useless. No building in this game is completely useless in the way I'm trying to put it.

I wasn't serious :p I was putting a bit of sarcasm in my last sentence :)

if you want to parse words, then it is worse than useless b/c you lose more than you gain from it...

DeletedUser7719

Way less? It's only 6 spaces less and it requires a 2x2 road. I know you have to wait until it reaches level 8 before it becomes "useful", but if you have no other use of your FPs and goods, what else would you use it for? The fact that GvG AND the new era hasn't come out prevents this GB from being completely useless

DeletedUser9300

1. Filter the attached/unattached units.
2. Atomium.
Nuf said

DeletedUser14881

I would like some keyboard shortcuts. Press 'B' to open Building Menu, 'R' for Ranking, 'T' for Tech Tree...

Even map the ESC button to close the frontmost dialog would be great.

DeletedUser3157

We got stars for motivated buildings I see.
up2.png

DeletedUser7223

We got stars for motivated buildings I see.
up2.png

This is an old add on that they removed some time back for some reason or another .
To add , every Deal Castle i have seen so far is off set from the place it should be .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

To add , every Deal Castle i have seen so far is off set from the place it should be .

This is happening to me as well - seems to be a strange graphical sideeffect to the update (but not everyone can see it)

Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 11.33.06.png

i'm waiting for these roller coaster cars to transfer to the castle ramparts!

DeletedUser12153

Could you either give an option to not display the golden stars over motivated buildings or just simply remove them again. They are useless on motivated buildings and on top of that they ruin the looks of my cities. They are usefull on polished buildings but the reason why they have been added to coin and supply buildings is a complete mistery to me. There are shiny attention drawing stars all over my cities and it looks horrible

DeletedUser5514

I dont know why people dont appreciate the stars over the polished/motivated buildings!!! I really like it...

DeletedUser

Im not sure why we had to have stars on all motivated buildings. Yes now we can see which are motivated or not but all you had to do before was to put the cursor on a building and a tool tip would tell you if the production is doubled or not. And when it was done, the icon was golden anyway - and thats when it actually mattered, when you came to pick it.

So now we just have a lot of stars everywhere. Some might find it useful. Some might find it annoying. I just find it pointless and I can think of a dozen better features the devs could have implemented instead of this one starting with a separator for attached and unattached troops.

Anyway.

DeletedUser4089

Im not sure why we had to have stars on all motivated buildings. Yes now we can see which are motivated or not but all you had to do before was to put the cursor on a building and a tool tip would tell you if the production is doubled or not. And when it was done, the icon was golden anyway - and thats when it actually mattered, when you came to pick it.

So now we just have a lot of stars everywhere. Some might find it useful. Some might find it annoying. I just find it pointless and I can think of a dozen better features the devs could have implemented instead of this one starting with a separator for attached and unattached troops.

Anyway.

Im not sure why we have to have stars on all motivated buildings an unattached units filter. Yes we could see which are motivated attached or not but all you have to do is to put the cursor on a building unit and a tool tip will tell you if the production is doubled unit is attached or not.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I have 12 attached Rogues and 100+ unattached Rogues. For some battles where I know I'm going to lose a unit or two I prefer to use attached units. Trying to locate my 12 attached Rogues by moving my cursor over each unit is incredibly tedious and time consuming.

An unattached units filter would be extremely useful. I think 90+% of players would agree