• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 1.19 - discussion

DeletedUser

No fix for the no display and selecting units problem in the army management page which appeared after the last update, no attached troop identifier, no adjustment for over powered B.Tanks, no Space Needle adjustment etc etc... but I'd waive away all of those problems if they would just allow my goods producing GB's to produce ME goods... even at half the previous rate... At present I can't even be bothered to login regularly and collect them as my pointless surplus of CA goods is reaching ridiculous numbers... 4 weeks into the ME age and I still feel that it was the worst conceived 'improvement/challenge' that has been brought into the game.... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14782

the goods system was brought into the game to serve as a challenge for all of the players, so they wouldn't breeze through the age so fast, and it is also good because the lower level goods have a use again.

DeletedUser4089

I think the ME goods situation is a positive.

Aside from that, this thread is really to discuss the changelog, not to discuss the 'not-log'

I'm interested to find out what the new inactivity deletion points will be.

DeletedUser

the goods system was brought into the game to serve as a challenge for all of the players, so they wouldn't breeze through the age so fast, and it is also good because the lower level goods have a use again.

I already appreciate the thinking behind WHY they did it.... I've no issue with the goods producing system... I agree that it was a good idea... it has nothing to do with my post though....

I think the ME goods situation is a positive.

Aside from that, this thread is really to discuss the changelog, not to discuss the 'not-log'

I was discussing the change log... I was discussing what it was lacking...

DeletedUser14782

yeah, the problem is that the devs have a whole lot on their plate right now, what with guild wars and all that, so you really can't blame them.

DeletedUser

yeah, the problem is that the devs have a whole lot on their plate right now, what with guild wars and all that, so you really can't blame them.

But the point is, that unless that new Army Management page is fixed, then I, and I'm sure a lot of others, don't want to see GvG.

DeletedUser96901

still no 2nd GB :mad:

after a terrible first one it should be something really good when releasing after 6 or more weeks

DeletedUser6872

Still no unattached unit button......
still no 2nd GB

after a terrible first one it should be something really good when releasing after 6 or more weeks
Agree, not even considdering building the Space Needle. I hope the Atomium will be a lot better!

DeletedUser15432

I am also interested to discover what the new quantatives for inactivity will be and have a couple of questions as well: -

I have been hearing through the grapevine about a possible Valentines Day quest with rewards - Valentines day is 14th February, which is cutting it rather close to announce a quest

What is happening with regards to the GvG section of the game

What is happening with regards to the romoured use for the spare blue prints that are now getting quite numerous

At the end of the modern era tech tree, there is an expansion tech that goes through into post modern, when will post modern appear

Some players have already filled their city with the current maximum number of expansions (100) and yet there are still more expansions to come, will the city spaces be getting enlarged

DeletedUser14782

Some players have already filled their city with the current maximum number of expansions (100) and yet there are still more expansions to come, will the city spaces be getting enlarged

I hope so, it would be interesting to see how much space they would add tho.

DeletedUser5180

nothing of interest here :(

what i really mean is nothing here that we have been literally begging for :mad:

DeletedUser6514

I am also interested to discover what the new quantatives for inactivity will be and have a couple of questions as well: -

I have been hearing through the grapevine about a possible Valentines Day quest with rewards - Valentines day is 14th February, which is cutting it rather close to announce a quest

What is happening with regards to the GvG section of the game

What is happening with regards to the romoured use for the spare blue prints that are now getting quite numerous

At the end of the modern era tech tree, there is an expansion tech that goes through into post modern, when will post modern appear

You've been playing long enough to know you aren't getting answers to those questions anytime soon hahaha.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Exactly a year ago we were told that "soon" we could do "wondrous things" with dupes. I want someone to calculate how much real months equal an Inno Month and we can expect that to be our ETA for upcoming updates we REALLY need. We really needed an updated trailer. It's just kind of sickening now that all the important stuff is skipped over the not-so-important stuff. It's as if these forums aren't made to help communication with the devs, which is a primary purpose of a game forum.

If the next update doesn't address unit filtering or SN, I will edit my signature saying so. But then again, the devs probably won't see it.

desypete said:
and yet some people have got them ??? either they know something we dont or ???

Probably just for the decoration. I'd build SN for the decoration if only it was cheaper.

DeletedUser6065

and yet some people have got them ??? either they know something we dont or ???
My observation, in traveling the EN Worlds, is yes - some FOE'ers have started construction, but they appear to be having difficulty in attracting 'donors'. This is definitely not the 'Alc-Craze' of the last era as far as owners and donars. In fact, in inter-game messaging, one of my 'friends' told me flat out that they would not be getting this 'stinky' building, unless it was upgraded to 'make I worth my while' (and this friend is one of the 'biggies'). . . . . mk

DeletedUser7719

It does give out more happiness per square than a drive-in theatre (when considering 2x2 roads), so it's not completely useless once you get it high enough. If you have nowhere else to spend your fps and if you want to help other players gain medals (from contribution rewards), this GB would be the one to build ;)