• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Champion of Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser7719

ByeOrDie - EMA - Private Trading - 4968 points
EMA Kill 1.jpg
I'm gonna try and see if I can do this with my BA units next :p
EDIT: lol, I did it

ByeOrDie - BA - Private Trading - 4968 points
BA Kill 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
ddevil - Industrial Age - Private Trading - 19376 points

(And just today - a little better score than last time i had done it before the rogues update)

new indA score2.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

byeordie - PE Champ - Private Trading - 19584 points
PE Kill 3.jpg
Too easy. I should stop using the auto button more often :p

DeletedUser

well since there is no one in Iron Age I thought I'd post my result...not necessarily the greatest of all times but I might as well fill the gap haha.

NutMadder - Iron Age Tower - The Mad Hatters - 1,028 points (non GB)

IAresult.png

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Not a brand new High score but nevertheless the highest score possible in the game at the moment ... Just joining the Elite group now ;-)

ddevil - PE - Private Trading - 19,584 points

19584-.jpg

DeletedUser7719

I forgot to put this one quite awhile ago, and just found it within my documents, so here it is:

ByeOrDie - PE - Private Trading - 17,646 (non GB)
PE Kill 1.JPG

DeletedUser

NutMadder - HMA - The Mad Hatters - 2645 points, No GB (this is 25 points more than my last screenshot hehe, breaking my own record :p )

nutFelHMA.png

DeletedUser13805

well done nutmadder, it is good to see people fighitng in the true spirit of the game and gaining high scores the honest way that i belive is how the game should be so a big well done mate enjoy your glory you earned it : )

DeletedUser5180

Akbhoy67 - PE Champion - Warlords of Fel - 19,584 points

A Perfect 19,584.jpg

Please add me to the 19,584 list please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well done nutmadder, it is good to see people fighitng in the true spirit of the game and gaining high scores the honest way that i belive is how the game should be so a big well done mate enjoy your glory you earned it : )

Hey :)

Thanks a lot for your support Desypete.
I'm no longer in the race for biggest ages and biggest rankings but I do enjoy trying to beat my own score, even if my town in Fel is still in HMA which in the grand scheme of things is quite tiny. But trully, I enjoyed starting a new town in a new world from scratch and the enjoyment of the game was revived then, now I'm a happy bunny :o Thank you again really appreciate that :)
Best,

Nut