• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Carnival Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
No I refer to your posts during the Forge Bowl Event.
I did not miss anything.
Nope, you only missed that the literal ONLY way people failed was:
1) They did not acquire all iirc, 10600 total 'free' footballs. (ie: finish entire quest line AND collect all daily log-in freebies)
AND
2) Assuming all 10600 footballs were gained, they then chose only the 5 worst balls/yardage players Every. Single. Time.
(and the odds of that are pretty long... even if a player *always* chose one of the worst 15 balls/yardage players every time one came up, they only had to 'make-up' a total 13.3 yards total during the times you'd get a 'favourable' draw of players)

Nothing I said was incorrect. If players did the entire event (ie: you collected all 10600 free footballs), then the only way to fail was to basically fail on purpose by being too lazy/clueless to use the easily accessible wiki info.
Now if a player didn't get all 10600 footballs, then obviously a (likely) lack of a Lv10 building is on them. (for not finishing the event!)

Unless it's your argument that a full 'grand prize' should be attainable without dias for doing only 80% or less of the work vs. 100%?:rolleyes:

Is that how you talk to people?
Please use polite and proper language.
Maybe then you shouldn't take only half the quote and use it out of context?

You said: "I do not play on beta and I have not read the beta feedback about this Event and I don’t need to because I do my own homework properly and it has always given me satisfactory results."

To which I replied: "So, 'I don't have any clue what I'm talking about, but clearly you suck & just need to L2P/Git Gud Scrub!Trollolololz!'"
With the implication being that your attitude effectively amounts to telling off anyone who's not getting anything is terrible at the carnival event because you're fine with it.

You don’t like to be given advice because you probably think that you are always right just fine that’s your problem. Therefore since you are so convinced that you are right continue playing in the same way and most probably in 13 days time when the Carnival Event is over you would still have won nothing!!!
I'm not playing the event "wrong" or being a clueless idiot with 0 strategy who's simply demanding a full prize for limited effort. (unlike those to whom I was blasting in the Forge Bowl event)

Thus far, I have:
1. completed EVERY quest to date (in my secondary city - main city I'm being lazy & haven't tried for anything yet)
I'm now back up to just over 1k florens btw, but waiting until towards event's end to keep building up my pot.
2. spending all tickets on just the 100% chance game, because my 'hood is deader than dead with regards to the other two chance games.
3. used the wiki chart to only ever choose the most efficient/effective florens/special prize % chests.
4. attempted to go after only 1 item thus far - the Lv1 Piazza Homes (with 10.3k total florens at that time!)

And I got gakked on. No special prize, despite having a huge pot of florens AND using the best calculated chests AND only aiming for a set piece vs. pee'ing away florens on SoK/WW's/etc... as well.

This event is rank fecal matter, and many, MANY players are hugely upset with it because the way this dung heap is designed, you can put in 100% of the effort, (ie: complete the full quest line + spend all daily tickets on just the 100% game), yet walk away without even a full base Lv1 set!!

DeletedUser116322

ok, i am not making my case up, yesterday from 7 chests/1620 fluorins i got 2 main rewards. That mean precentage is about 35%
wasn't talking about you buddy, i actually i believe what you say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

Every freaking one of you are ignorant.
Period.
The odds are always 50%.
Either you will get what you want, or you won't.
Please close this thread.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser

wrong, only if there was only 2 choices in the chests and both were 50%
Not really. For that statement to be true all the options that you want should equal 50% chance and all the options you don't want another 50%. Whether there are only two options, or there are three, or fifty nine doesn't really matter. :D :D

DeletedUser116322

Whether there are only two options, or there are three, or fifty nine doesn't really matter.
it does matter, let's say you have 1 option = yes and 9 options = no and all 10 options are at 50%, the yes option has only a 10% chance

DeletedUser

I have spent over 8000 Florins and got only one piece :)) What's the procentage in my case? LOL 50:50 as @Boorg said? LOL
We guys have to face the reality... Some events are made for all of us, and some are made for spenders :D
Well done Inno... Slowly you will drive me away from this game, and I thank you for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I have spent over 8000 Florins and got only one piece :)) What's the procentage in my case? LOL 50:50 as @Boorg said? LOL
We guys have to face the reality... Some events are made for all of us, and some are made for spenders :D
Well done Inno... Slowly you will drive me away from this game, and I thank you for it :)
and if i am not spender and i got 2 sets with some upgraded elements, then how you call that one?

Boorg

Captain

True it does happen but sometimes you can get the prize with about 1,000 Florins, extreme care must be taken when selecting the Chest.

I play in several worlds and I am not seeing the usual spenders therefore if this Event was focused to attract spenders I don’t think it did attract them.

LOL 50:50 as @Boorg said? LOL

By the way it was not me that said that it was but no worries :) :) :) ……
Edit :

Every freaking one of you are ignorant.
Period.
The odds are always 50%.
Either you will get what you want, or you won't.
Please close this thread.
. . . . mk

But that is only a joke that is why I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

True it does happen but sometimes you can get the prize with about 1,000 Florins, extreme care must be taken when selecting the Chest.

I play in several worlds and I am not seeing the usual spenders therefore if this Event was focused to attract spenders I don’t think it did attract them.

By the way it was not me that said that it was ……

But that is only a joke that is why I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uf sorry @Boorg :) I was rushing...
And yep, a joke indeed LOL

Ceban

Brigadier-General
There, first 'big fail' in this event, 3400 fluorins, 13 chests, 0 main rewards. obviously then i am lucky that i got already all what i wanted till now, now we will see how it will go from this point... :) my main goal was 2 sets with upgraded clock towers, that i have achieved already, we will see how it goes from this point.