• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

Vellywood

Private
You get these from the event pass t. It says you can use these to by expansions but the settlement you can only shards or goods to get expansions.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Screenshot_20240321_180218_Samsung Internet.jpg

Vellywood

Private
Really medals are only useful for new players, after about 14 months of play I had all medal expansions and I sure more serios players would have them all well before then. I currently have over 26M of them, I burn a few each week in PVP and GE but the amount continues to grow. So you are getting people to pay real money for something that is totally useless to most players,

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Really medals are only useful for new players, after about 14 months of play I had all medal expansions and I sure more serios players would have them all well before then. I currently have over 26M of them, I burn a few each week in PVP and GE but the amount continues to grow. So you are getting people to pay real money for something that is totally useless to most players,

This is a bug section, I was helping you understand how it wasn't a bug.

Neither of us know what they are planning to implement with the medals and how they will work. I would imagine it'll be on its own listing same as dia is, reward expansions are and current medal ones. There's nothing mentioned in what I posted that would make you expect it to be out of the current amount available from the usual medal amount of expansions.

Nobody is getting money from anyone, everyone is sending it out of their own free will. I get next era goods as rewards and they don't even exist.

1711191511675.png

The current uselessness of these may not be a bug but either your information is incorrect or this screenshot from the live game is a bug "...to buy Quantum Expansions...:

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
They did so in the Announcement. Aren't you supposed to read those and if you don't, are they supposed to be responsible for that?
Yes, they are responsible for confusing players by putting text in the game that says you can do something you can not do, and then putting the caveat in an announcement somewhere else that it's not implemented yet.

The developers have always been terrible at providing documentation in-game to play the game, that is how youtube channels and player wikis have dominated the space to fill in all the details that are missing - and needed - to play the game. Thank god for player-developed helper add-on for the same reason, to provide some sanity and accessibility to game info in the same window as the game instead of constantly cribbing from outside websites, calculators, scoredb, etc.

Just because we've become accustomed to doing our own research and figuring everything out by looking it all up outside of the game, doesn't mean it's a good design.

Agent327

Overlord
Yes, they are responsible for confusing players by putting text in the game that says you can do something you can not do, and then putting the caveat in an announcement somewhere else that it's not implemented yet.

What was first? The Announcement, or the text in game? Yes, they have been terrible at providing documentation in-game to play the game, but not with the Announcements of what new features and or changes are about. All you need to do is read the Announcements. That has nothing to do with doing research on how you need to play.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
On mobile Quantum medals are in inventory, go there, choose the goods section ( stock ) , then look at special goods on right hand side, you may need to scroll up as they are at top of any special goods, normal medals are there as well, just above the special goods section