• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Can't scout a region

• Thread starter DeletedUser98405
  • Start date

DeletedUser

here too...

Houndsmoor

I’ve concurred Okaha and Desperation on the new section of the map. Three or four day sago I clicked on the province above them (83000 coin). When I went to check if the area was open, it was not.

When I go to the continent map it takes me to the first province and the icon (scout on horse) is on it.

I next go to the ship and access the word map. I click on the new section of the map.

The 83000 coin for that section and two others (75000 and 88000) show as if they are available. When I click on either one it takes the coins away than gives me the error “Sorry an error has occurred! Sorry an internal error occurred. Please try again later.” After hitting OK the game is reloaded back to my city and the coins are back to what they were before the deduction.

after sending in more than a few tickets (they are sorry for the inconvenience), one of the provinces I have been trying to scout with my scout, who is blind, lost his compass, and is camped out in the city tavern, suddenly opened. I am sure this was either random or not, and they are on top of it. yeah. sure.

DeletedUser

Same problem on East-Nagach. Using Firefox 25.0. I've conquered Okahe and attempting to scout the region north of it (75k coins costing one.) I was able to send the scout two days back and by now it should've reached it's destination. However the scout is sitting at the starting region, not moving and clicking the region north of Okahe will result in internal error.

DeletedUser9695

Having similar issue on Houndsmoor. Started scouting "Great Gap" (col treasure province I believe) and I know that it started the scout although now it seems to have stopped and as soon as I click on it I get "JSON gateway.." error message and it restarts the window..

Quite annoying.. :(

DeletedUser98483

Same problem on East-Nagach. Using Firefox 25.0. I've conquered Okahe and attempting to scout the region north of it (75k coins costing one.) I was able to send the scout two days back and by now it should've reached it's destination. However the scout is sitting at the starting region, not moving and clicking the region north of Okahe will result in internal error.

Same problem, same province scouted in Dinegu. Amount of coins 75K subtracted 2 days ago. Map now shows region still to be scouted. Clicking on the province results in internal error.

DeletedUser98431

Hey everybody,

You need to raise a support ticket as it seams that staff don't follow forums. I raised one for my issue and they forced my scout to go to one of the two provinces where I wanted to go. They did write that this is a temporary fix and that are working on the issue.

DeletedUser9695

Hey everybody,

You need to raise a support ticket as it seams that staff don't follow forums. I raised one for my issue and they forced my scout to go to one of the two provinces where I wanted to go. They did write that this is a temporary fix and that are working on the issue.

Well, I've raised two tickets (over 24h) and still no response.. Not sure if they are following support either to be honest.. (a quick "we know and we're working on it would have been nice..")

DeletedUser3157

Well I reported it what is now more than 96h ago wensday saying it is a major bug and whatnot. So it's been a while now. The problem was if you had any new provinces open and avalible for scouting while the 1.11 update took place. It somehow moved the scout to first start of game province for those players/worlds and any scouting attements after that resulted in errors. I'm not aware if the bug also now appears for people who open up new provinces as genereal 1.11 bug or was it a one-time thing caused by the 1.11 update process.

DeletedUser

Same problem, different sector

Same problem here (problematic sector for me is to east from Dorongo)....and I started scouting 2 days ago (timer showed a bit more than one day time to reach a sector)...it doesn't matter what ever I do, tested different browsers, computers, settings. Nothing will help so yes, it has to be a game bug. I will still try to enter that sector in case timer is hidden...
Btw, after error and loading game again when entering navigation section, it will always go directly to "Bronze age to Colonial Age map"....

DeletedUser

No changes, situation still the same

Same problem here (problematic sector for me is to east from Dorongo)....and I started scouting 2 days ago (timer showed a bit more than one day time to reach a sector)...it doesn't matter what ever I do, tested different browsers, computers, settings. Nothing will help so yes, it has to be a game bug. I will still try to enter that sector in case timer is hidden...
Btw, after error and loading game again when entering navigation section, it will always go directly to "Bronze age to Colonial Age map"....

No changes on the situation.
When opening the map it will show that I have two sectors available to scout (one of these I have started now 3 days ago which have this problem) and when trying to scout it againg, it will give same error message as mentioned earlier :/

Amy Steele

General
Hi mtaurus, and any others who have the same problem - please could you raise a ticket on this and include details of where the province is, and the scouting cost as requested by The Countess in this thread (click to view) on the same problem? (Right click anywhere in your city and choose 'contact support'. They will be able to assist you.)

DeletedUser12181

Problems with map of new World

Hello, there is a problem with scouting a sector in the new world, and there is a visible bug with the map of North America. And other visible thing is that when i open the maps it's placing me at the start sector, where i have started the game... not at the continent, i am conquering at this moment....

Amy Steele

General
Hi Samarkand, and welcome to the forums - the devs are aware of this problem and are working on a solution. In the meantime please send in a ticket (right click anywhere in your city and choose 'contact support'). They will be able to provide a workaround.

Please include in your ticket the following details -

1) Where the province is you are trying to scout
2) The scouting cost

DeletedUser12181

10x

thank you. i've sent ticket. i hope they will find solution to this problem :)

DeletedUser6461

This issue should be fixed by now. Please let us know if you are still having problems with the scouting.

DeletedUser98703

i have a problem
i have scouted a region in north america, so i have 1 green teritory in USA.
then i paid 75 000 to scout up north and than bug happen
i waited 2 days, nothing
then my horse ended up on my home city teritory
now i wait like a week or more for the admins to fix the bug.
i dont get it why isnt fixed yet.
thats bad for their reputation.

Amy Steele

General
Hi philipii and welcome to the forums - this bug should be fixed very soon, but meanwhile Support are able to provide a workaround so could you please send in a ticket on this? (Right click anywhere in your city and choose 'contact support'). please include in your ticket the following details -

1) Where the province is you are trying to scout
2) The scouting cost

DeletedUser98703

hey
thx my problem if fixed
i had a ticked, i closed it now
but it was frustrating i paid 75k and than the region was not scouted