- World: NOARSIL
- Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157 m
- Overview of the bug: Cant log in
- Screenshots: N/A
- How often this occurs: Always (since upgrade)
- Urgency: - YES high
- Preventative Actions: ??? Not sure
I have rebooted / upgraded my Google Chrome browser (I had lots of PC slowness / background activities)
I am running Windows 8. Latest version of Chrome. I can access other websites / games Ok with no problems.
Now, i try to load Forgeofempires ( https://en13.forgeofempires.com/game/index?ref=&pid=&canvas= ) and it loads up to 40%, waits 5 secs or so, loads to 65% & then stops, & now sitting on 84% for last 15 minutes or so...
it wont load to 100%.
I CAN get it on my mobile phone - just tested it now. Just not my main PC.
- I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, I thought i reported this a few months ago, but i can only find 2 posts by me. & not about this problem.
- Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
it is not in that area.
EDIT: I've seen a few other threads (eg https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?30062-Can-t-login )
i HAVE cleared my browser history.. & can only now get to 77% loaded.
(PS a bad website is one where a person needs to clear their browser history - it should automatically clear)
Last edited by a moderator: