• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friend's Tavern Button for Tavern

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1 - ....I just considered a thing in the same regard, added the idea below.

The simple function of the Chair icon would be based on availability.
With no regard if the Table is full or if you have already visited the Tavern.

Normal/highlighted = Available Seat
Dimmed = No available Seat

FoE_TavernSeats_Available_on-off_02_JSS.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser110154

It would still be nice to be able to scroll through your list without clicking to show that you have taken a seat that day. If they cannot fit a timer in the box, maybe color code the whole thing and only dim it if you have visited for the day.

In case it hasn't been mentioned; here's my 2 cents worth of suggestions:

state 1: Chair icon disappears if already visited successfully.
state 2: Visible and RED if NO OPEN chairs. Circle with line thru it might also be good for those that are color blind.
state 3: Visible and GREEN if chairs are OPEN.

This would allow the entire process to be efficient and not so time consuming and it would keep everybody happy.

DeletedUser109385

In case it hasn't been mentioned; here's my 2 cents worth of suggestions:

state 1: Chair icon disappears if already visited successfully.
state 2: Visible and RED if NO OPEN chairs. Circle with line thru it might also be good for those that are color blind.
state 3: Visible and GREEN if chairs are OPEN.

This would allow the entire process to be efficient and not so time consuming and it would keep everybody happy.
Good suggestion, I will take bits of it to add it to my proposal

DeletedUser12400

Hi, guys! Good news for you! The update to 1.91 will take place on December 13th.
  • The icon right above the "Aid" buton will inform you if you can or can't take a seat. Hover over the icon with a clock on it to see a tooltip that will inform you why you can not sit in the tavern at the moment.
  • You will now be getting live notifications as your friends take their seats in your tavern and also see the events in your event history!
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/update-to-1-91.32732/

Vesiger

Monarch
  • You will now be getting live notifications as your friends take their seats in your tavern and also see the events in your event history!
I think the latter may be a mixed blessing; I already have fewer than 24 hours of events visible in the event history, what with my vast influx of friends invitations recently...