• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friend's Tavern Button for Tavern

DeletedUser109385

Proposal:
Have two button on your friend's profile, one for aid and one for tavern visiting

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? No

Reason:
It's annoying and frustrating when you click and wait from 3 to 10 secs average or more sometimes to visit a friend's tavern only to find there are no free chairs available or you have alerady visited the tavern, If players knew which ones of their friends taverns were full while visiting their friends taverns it will save a lot of time by not clicking visiting the taverns of those friends whom their taverns are full or were aleardy visited.

Details:
When the player has visited the tavern a timer will show up on the button showing how long you have to wait till you can visit the tavern again, also if chairs are full on the tavern the button will disaply a message "Full" on the button and will also be bright red for those who have vision problems so all players know there are no free chairs available.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance:
No balancing issues

Abuse Prevention:
Definitely no abuse

Summary:
Simple idea to implement

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6838

Whether its empty or not, that doesn't bother me much, but what would be more useful in my opinion is to see whether i have already visited a friends tavern or not, so perhaps take the aid button, split it into 2 where one side shows aid and the hours left for next aid and the other shows wether you have visited the tavern, if you have, then there is also a timer given for next time you can visit, if not, you can push the button and make the label on the button say "Inn" or something like that (has to be short i guess)? =d although, not sure if that would work on mobile users =/.

DeletedUser109510

Whether its empty or not, that doesn't bother me much, but what would be more useful in my opinion is to see whether i have already visited a friends tavern or not, so perhaps take the aid button, split it into 2 where one side shows aid and the hours left for next aid and the other shows wether you have visited the tavern, if you have, then there is also a timer given for next time you can visit, if not, you can push the button and make the label on the button say "Inn" or something like that (has to be short i guess)? =d although, not sure if that would work on mobile users =/.
This seems to me a much better idea

DeletedUser109385

This seems to me a much better idea
I have changed the idea to suit your and my needs as best as I can, please look at it and tell me if you have anymore good improvements

DeletedUser109762

Totally agree.

The sooner this is added the better.

Cant believe Inno releases these new additions to the game, without thinking of crucial aspects of how players would use them.

Vesiger

Monarch
Mobile users already have two buttons - doesn't help much though when they don't grey out the Tavern button after a successful visit :?

DeletedUser109018

Definately would be an improvement if it worked like the aid button

DeletedUser110130

Just filed a complaint to support and so has many others in my guild. Dumping my feedback here. The first point is similar to the suggestion in this thread:

I see several problems with this new feature and players in my guild have already given up but help out anyway out of loyalty.

1) You can't easily see when you're suppose to to visit a friend and when the effort is wasted. This can be solved by making the icon different when there's a free seat.

2) There is no incentive to help out your friends. At least with aiding, you have a chance of getting a blueprint but with the friends tavern, nothing comes back. Now some players will just sit back and just expect you to help them out while they do nothing in return.

I've used the feature on the beta server too and this is my biggest beef with the feature.

Last edited by a moderator:

bs0877

Private
You would not need to have two Aid style buttons.
I'm not so concerned about going to a tavern and finding the table is full - that's a real world experience.
But if I have already visited within the 24hr cooling off period I would have expected the tavern button to be invisible in the same way as the attack button is invisible for 24hrs after you attack someone in your neighbourhood.
The fact that both these functions use the same button slot and have similar 24hr intervals would hint that this is indeed an oversight as they are doing a similar task so should behave in the same manner.

MP75

Master Corporal
+1 tavern button should be greyed out after taking a sit or dissapear ( like the attack button after aiding a neighbor ).

Last edited: