• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bullying Two Point O -- Deplatforming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I hereby retake and consolidate my original stance.

Players, not the guilds, are center of the game; Guilds are for players, not "players for guilds".

Kicking (booting) is bullying; Reserving the victim in guild "playing-wise" while evicting them from the Chats is Bullying Two Point O!.

In general, all guild Founders and Leaders are BAD, and the evidence is as follows.

First of all, it is always all about them. The guild serves not as a public entity, but as their SuperAccount (as I stated this before).

This is just the exact same as what is happening in real life, and at the same time, is the exact opposite.

Because in real life, the leaders of countries and heads of big organizations (in the corporate world) do the exact same. Reaching private ends in the name of (disguised as) a public being (the so-called "legal person"). Whole organizations and whole countries are attacked to their whims and emotional swinging.

With the advent of the GBG, this phenomenon goes beyond individual guilds, but cross-guilds. Them leaders and founders are holding their sweet sweet meetings and negotiations, the talk of peaces, and allies, whatever; and the members are excluded from their talks. They sell their organizations to each other and build sweet sweet personal relationships. Neglecting the general good of their guild and distant their suboridnates while snogging and scroggin (new word picked from dictionary not sure the meaning) with the enemy.

Now I understand (as nevere before) what Trump means when he "have great relationships with Ken J.O." and "have great relationships with Xi X.X." -- your countries are at FKING war, and you heads of states are having a FKING great relationships with one another (and boast about it). Now that's just funtastic!

This is the exact same for the afore-mentioned reasons; why is it the exact opposite at the same time. Now that is because this is a game. But in real life, as people say they're not playing. Oh no, no. They are dead serious.
The guild founders are players. And in your words the game is all about players. By that logic the game is about them. More flawed logic.

I hereby retake and consolidate my original stance.

Players, not the guilds, are center of the game; Guilds are for players, not "players for guilds".

Kicking (booting) is bullying; Reserving the victim in guild "playing-wise" while evicting them from the Chats is Bullying Two Point O!.

In general, all guild Founders and Leaders are BAD, and the evidence is as follows.

First of all, it is always all about them. The guild serves not as a public entity, but as their SuperAccount (as I stated this before).

This is just the exact same as what is happening in real life, and at the same time, is the exact opposite.

Because in real life, the leaders of countries and heads of big organizations (in the corporate world) do the exact same. Reaching private ends in the name of (disguised as) a public being (the so-called "legal person"). Whole organizations and whole countries are attacked to their whims and emotional swinging.

With the advent of the GBG, this phenomenon goes beyond individual guilds, but cross-guilds. Them leaders and founders are holding their sweet sweet meetings and negotiations, the talk of peaces, and allies, whatever; and the members are excluded from their talks. They sell their organizations to each other and build sweet sweet personal relationships. Neglecting the general good of their guild and distant their suboridnates while snogging and scroggin (new word picked from dictionary not sure the meaning) with the enemy.

Now I understand (as nevere before) what Trump means when he "have great relationships with Ken J.O." and "have great relationships with Xi X.X." -- your countries are at FKING war, and you heads of states are having a FKING great relationships with one another (and boast about it). Now that's just funtastic!

This is the exact same for the afore-mentioned reasons; why is it the exact opposite at the same time. Now that is because this is a game. But in real life, as people say they're not playing. Oh no, no. They are dead serious.

Yes, ALL guild leaders and founders are bad people. Evil and selfish dictators, who run THIER guilds as extensions of their greedy egos and treat THEIR guild members as work slaves with no rights to speak. They also work secretly with other evil guild leaders to build exclusive elite clubs. Just like in real life.
:P

Powe

Brigadier-General
@Bewildered Zeratul the guild belongs to the founders and leaders for the purpose of the game. It’s theirs to manage how they see fit. If you don’t like the rules for the guild you shouldn’t be in that guild
Why are we even trying sensible reasoning anymore? It's obvious @Bewildered Zeratul is never going to give up, no matter how many times we disprove them.

Time to move on folks. I for one am ignoring the protagonist. As it has been so sensibly pointed out, a Guild has every right to set their rules and expectations. If you join you agree to abide by the rules and try to meet the expectations. Failure to do so in the first instance will justifiably result in eviction. Failure in the second case triggers one's sense of honour to do the decent thing and apologise and resign. People do still have a sense of honour I take it?

rjs66

Lieutenant
he will never create a guild , because guild founders are evil, he will complain that any guild he joins , the leaders are evil

simple solution, leave the guild you are in, don't start a guild of your own, see how far you get

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Time to move on folks. I for one am ignoring the protagonist. As it has been so sensibly pointed out, a Guild has every right to set their rules and expectations. If you join you agree to abide by the rules and try to meet the expectations. Failure to do so in the first instance will justifiably result in eviction. Failure in the second case triggers one's sense of honour to do the decent thing and apologise and resign. People do still have a sense of honour I take it?

Sense of honor? I thought that was sense of humor. NO, I don't have sense of humor, but YES, I do have some sense of honor if you hear me out.

In the game "Age of Empires" (not Forge of Empires) there is a scene where the general of a nomadic people (is it Genghis Khan... I am not sure) said to his calvary soldiers: "The XXX Clan knows no honor! Let's kill them all! Genocide!" (Not exactly but something to that effect.)

For that reason I do have a bit sense of honor. Because I do not want to be killed! :hide:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
A Guild of one works depending on your aspirations for the game and the work you wish to do/time you have. At least you can do GE with no drama, you can make your own rules for yourself break them, argue with yourself and upset no one...
How did you know that? Did you try that -- create a one-man guild? For how long did it last? What did you find out through that experience? Did you like it? Did you stick to it? Did you give up? So many questions...

I did that once. Maybe we can do it together and build a two-man guild. On the other hand, if you never did it, then you should stop make assumptions.

Last edited:

GADfan

Warrant Officer
How did you know that? Did you try that -- create a one-man guild? For how long did it last? What did you find out through that experience? Did you like it? Did you stick to it? Did you give up? So many questions...

I did that once. Maybe we can do it together and build a two-man guild. On the other hand, if you never did it, then you should stop make assumptions.
I'm doing it.
Takes patience and an understanding that you're in this for the long haul, but perfectly possible.
I have no interest in racing ahead or having everything "right now" so it suits me.

Why are we even trying sensible reasoning anymore? It's obvious @Bewildered Zeratul is never going to give up, no matter how many times we disprove them.
Some people just like to discuss and debate and argue. They go on and on and on. Very often they don't really have any genuine opinions of their own. It's not about being right or wrong or winning a dispute. The whole point is the discussion itself. It never ends.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Some people just like to discuss and debate and argue. They go on and on and on. Very often they don't really have any genuine opinions of their own. It's not about being right or wrong or winning a dispute. The whole point is the discussion itself. It never ends.

lololololol thats halliarous

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
You guys are hopeless. You don't even understand Bullying 2.0 -- I guess there is no point talking about Bullying 3.0.

Someone just broke my defense (as in "sarcasm is my defense mechanism") and snatched one of my nerves. And it is very real.

Status
Not open for further replies.