• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bullying Two Point O -- Deplatforming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I find a problem and I'm posting here instead of issuing a support ticket because (I think) this is more of a community issue and less of game issue.

I call it Bullying 2.0 -- it is a more advanced form of bullying the way I see it.

All the regular forum users already know where the majority of people stand about the issue of Bullying 1.0 the original form of Bullying, which is plundering, so I'm guessing this probably will not end well for me, as a "complainer". But I am still giving it a try. Maybe I can learn new things from it, and change my perspective. Or, more likely, maybe I am putting on a show that nobody even find interesting or in the word of a great wise celebrity formly active in this forum, "a B-side movie". In that case I am only enjoying and exercising my so-called freedom of speech thingy, be it a morphed form of it -- the right of complaining.

Where do I start to explain what is Bullying 2.0? Let me start by saying, OK, yes, we all know the most important factor to thriving in the game is the element of "people". Yes you are real life friends. I or we, on the other end of a certain spectrum, have shown due respect for that. However, if you really think about it -- when you exert your real life resources, your friendship and relations, your buddy-ship, is that not just like spending real dollars or diamonds, ruin the game and constitute pay-to-win 2.0...?

Yes you have the same ideology, or "temperament", or things like that -- you know what I mean -- where A just likes or dislikes B for no obvious reason, the way B behaves or talks, for no obvious reason, just attracts or repels A. Surprisingly, the obvious impropriate stuff, profanity and curses, all the words with the letter F in it, are all fine to such Type of Figure A; on the contrary, for a game, it is no other than the PLAYful or quote "foolishness and stupidity" attribute of the Type B that irritates Type A.

And now Type A is in action, and show Type B who is the boss. Lessoning, scolding, and lastly the booting took place. And you are removed from the Message Center -- guild chat thread. Note it is "Chat" thread. Yes you can have the freedom of speech, but only to the liking of the A's! You can say whatever you want (preferably use the F word a lot) as long as it pleases the A's and as long as the A's see fit. The kissing @$$'s and the buttering-ups, with the A's in the center. Otherwise, it's "byebye bird", soar on your own vast (empty) sky or space, this mass-communication thread is now restrained to a private circle, and you are now a foreign object, which is incompatible with the quote "team". You are very welcome to exercise your freedom of speech to the air, to a tree, in other words, find your own audience, (probably those from other planets) and this existing mass-communication tool a.k.a. the platform belongs to A.

So there you have it. Deplatforming. Bullying Two Point O.

P.S. This post in itself, the post per se, demonstrates what the A's hate. They hate the B-side movies.

Last edited:

legend9182

Major-General
Actually if you are referring to guild leaders. It's never bullying if they kicked you.
Just a example, R is staying in rent house of O.
R does something which O don't like and then O kicks R out.
Will you call that bullying?
You can't actually as long as it's house of O because it's upto him how type of people's he/she wants.
But yes if R has a problem with it. What R can do is that R can either find a new home or do tell reality to newcomers.
Also discuss that with other residing O's house. If R has a real issue all will leave O behind. Atlast O will realise his/her fault

OMG - LOL - Try not to exercise your "Freedom Thingy" too much - you don't want to make a mess of yourself.

What? Let me see if I understand - you are chatting away in the main guild thread chat and you are told not to - it is for guild wide communications. You keep doing it so now you catch the boot out of the guild - yes that is normal. When in a guild, you have to follow guild rules - simple as that - left un-enforced - it isn't very long before everybody is doing what ever they want and a smooth running guild is lost - some guild like it that - most do not!

However, if you are talking about something completely different (All of what I read made no sense really.) - then - I think it will elude most of use here.

Powe

Brigadier-General
OMG - LOL - Try not to exercise your "Freedom Thingy" too much - you don't want to make a mess of yourself.

What? Let me see if I understand - you are chatting away in the main guild thread chat and you are told not to - it is for guild wide communications. You keep doing it so now you catch the boot out of the guild - yes that is normal. When in a guild, you have to follow guild rules - simple as that - left un-enforced - it isn't very long before everybody is doing what ever they want and a smooth running guild is lost - some guild like it that - most do not!

However, if you are talking about something completely different (All of what I read made no sense really.) - then - I think it will elude most of use here.
Look on the bright side... She or he says they've given up complaining about plundering!

Powe

Brigadier-General
I find a problem and I'm posting here instead of issuing a support ticket because (I think) this is more of a community issue and less of game issue.

I call it Bullying 2.0 -- it is a more advanced form of bullying the way I see it.

All the regular forum users already know where the majority of people stand about the issue of Bullying 1.0 the original form of Bullying, which is plundering, so I'm guessing this probably will not end well for me, as a "complainer". But I am still giving it a try. Maybe I can learn new things from it, and change my perspective. Or, more likely, maybe I am putting on a show that nobody even find interesting or in the word of a great wise celebrity formly active in this forum, "a B-side movie". In that case I am only enjoying and exercising my so-called freedom of speech thingy, be it a morphed form of it -- the right of complaining.

Where do I start to explain what is Bullying 2.0? Let me start by saying, OK, yes, we all know the most important factor to thriving in the game is the element of "people". Yes you are real life friends. I or we, on the other end of a certain spectrum, have shown due respect for that. However, if you really think about it -- when you exert your real life resources, your friendship and relations, your buddy-ship, is that not just like spending real dollars or diamonds, ruin the game and constitute pay-to-win 2.0...?

Yes you have the same ideology, or "temperament", or things like that -- you know what I mean -- where A just likes or dislikes B for no obvious reason, the way B behaves or talks, for no obvious reason, just attracts or repels A. Surprisingly, the obvious impropriate stuff, profanity and curses, all the words with the letter F in it, are all fine to such Type of Figure A; on the contrary, for a game, it is no other than the PLAYful or quote "foolishness and stupidity" attribute of the Type B that irritates Type A.

And now Type A is in action, and show Type B who is the boss. Lessoning, scolding, and lastly the booting took place. And you are removed from the Message Center -- guild chat thread. Note it is "Chat" thread. Yes you can have the freedom of speech, but only to the liking of the A's! You can say whatever you want (preferably use the F word a lot) as long as it pleases the A's and as long as the A's see fit. The kissing @$$'s and the buttering-ups, with the A's in the center. Otherwise, it's "byebye bird", soar on your own vast (empty) sky or space, this mass-communication thread is now restrained to a private circle, and you are now a foreign object, which is incompatible with the quote "team". You are very welcome to exercise your freedom of speech to the air, to a tree, in other words, find your own audience, (probably those from other planets) and this existing mass-communication tool a.k.a. the platform belongs to A.

So there you have it. Deplatforming. Bullying Two Point O.

P.S. This post in itself, the post per se, demonstrates what the A's hate. They hate the B-side movies.
Now I get this. You didn't follow the guild rules and so you got kicked. Stop whining, it's just making you sound stupid.

Now I get this. You didn't follow the guild rules and so you got kicked. Stop whining, it's just making you sound stupid.

It seems typical these days - there are those that just want to do what they want to do - tolerate them is usually the response - rules are not for them - and the big picture - laws are not for them - they will decide if the rule(law) is to be followed - be tolerant while the turn order into chaos.

Thank yo'all for your responses. I feel enlightened.

But I cannot tell you exactly what I learned, for the sake of the universe

The sake of the universe? Have you been spending too much time in the Friend's Tavern sampling the spirits?

Come on, just say what your beef is, in simple terms that this clot can understand. I am a bleeding heart liberal, so despised by so many here, so I'm likely to be sympathetic, unless what you did is let the team down, I feel quite strongly about camaraderie.

It seems typical these days - there are those that just want to do what they want to do - tolerate them is usually the response - rules are not for them - and the big picture - laws are not for them - they will decide if the rule(law) is to be followed - be tolerant while the turn order into chaos.

Please excuse the views of a neophyte, but surely when one joins a Guild one reads what the Guild expects from its members, and if can not, or will not do what is asked, then you simply don't join. And if the requirements change, and the new requirements are not compatible with your game, then you leave.

I'm struggling as I was invited to join a Guild which it turns out is in the Platinum league - they are very serious players! Their requirement is that members should "try", taking part in the Guild Expedition and Guild Battleground. Which I am, but obviously not as successfully as the other members. But I am trying. Should it be that I don't make the grade, I hope they will ask me to resign, rather than brutally sacking me! But in either event, my main concern is not letting the team down. And that certainly includes not posting offensive messages or using offensive language on the Guild message boards, such behaviour is not becoming of a gentleman - even if in real life I swear like a chav!

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
... unless what you did is let the team down, I feel quite strongly about camaraderie.

Team spirit and camaraderia, exactly... It is a very false concept -- an excuse, a very political term, to rally under a certain banner, which is an image and is symbolic. There is always complications in teamwork. There are those who pass the ball and those who score the goal. Inherent (intrinsic) with all types of problems. The true battle is always fought solo (alone). A true team can never be assembled. A true team pre-exists, and manifests or sheaths recesses but is always there. You as a member of the true team cannot ever let the team down. The team is for the member as much as if not even more than the member is for the team. The members work tacitly and are natrually compatible. Otherwise, it is a false team. Mostly likely disguised as a collective entity to secretly serve private interests.

Team spirit and camaraderia, exactly... It is a very false concept -- an excuse, a very political term, to rally under a certain banner, which is an image and is symbolic. There is always complications in teamwork. There are those who pass the ball and those who score the goal. Inherent (intrinsic) with all types of problems. The true battle is always fought solo (alone). A true team can never be assembled. A true team pre-exists, and manifests or sheaths recesses but is always there. You as a member of the true team cannot ever let the team down. The team is for the member as much as if not even more than the member is for the team. The members work tacitly and are natrually compatible. Otherwise, it is a false team. Mostly likely disguised as a collective entity to secretly serve private interests.

I'd definitely stay off the sauce if I were you.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
The team centers around its weakest member. If you are the weakest member, look not to "try your best" and prove your worth within the team; look instead for protection, and for nurturing; and to "receive without misgiving" (Henry David Thoreau: Walden) -- Only such a team is a great team.

Status
Not open for further replies.