• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

Agent327

Overlord
It is only one measure in which we are taking. The other is to flood support. It's better than doing nothing! ;)Join us by sending a ticket to support everyday about a need for to fix these issues. Feel free just to copy and paste the letter at the start of this post. Do it even in the face of being told it's a waste of time, to deter you.

Additionally Thank you for your suggestion it is now in Beta too :)

Flooding Support doesn't help at all. Nothing they can do about it. Flooding them only means they have less time for real problems.

Hope Beta works for you. It is your best chance, but you have to be realistic. Most players are on the app and GvG isn't on the app. GvG is only on the PC and even there not everybody plays it. It is only a small group of diehard players that continue GvG. Not really something Inno will be very bothered about when they stop. If they do, they can drop GvG forgood.

DeletedUser107470

Hi Richard.

This forum is useful at times. But on the whole a complete waste of time, Your messages talks about not treating us kids, Quite ironic actually, Because we are being treated like kids, We are the ones who buy the diamonds and help pay the bills. But we are usually left in the dark as to what has been forwarded to inno and get no real feed back. Just told what we need to know, That is how most people treat there kids.

There needs to be more transparency as to what is passed along as going by your messages it seems that decision is yours. Hence we as the players have no real idea of how much is past along.

As for the ticket system, it’s works worse than this, Most are just standard company line answers and don’t address the real issues. The issues are not dealt with here either so hence often can’t be bothered posting either.

Example was clashes with FP due to fast adding on mobile, Clearly now accepted as a issues after how many months. It seems to me, that no one posts a issue unless it affects them and the support people and yourself seem to look at the issues based on how it affects them.

But something needs to happen or the game will die a natural death.

DeletedUser99438

On the contrary Agent... multiple players contacting support highlights the seriousness of the issues on a mass basis. Doing so multiple times ... after every time you experience these issues ...highlights that the issues aren't fixed. And support may be just players ... but they are there as the face, eyes and ears for inno!

Agent327

Overlord
On the contrary Agent... multiple players contacting support highlights the seriousness of the issues on a mass basis. Doing so multiple times ... after every time you experience these issues ...highlights that the issues aren't fixed. And support may be just players ... but they are there as the face, eyes and ears for inno!

You really don't get it do you?

All you will accomplish is that you flood the Support system and hurt other players that have nothing to do with this. Support can not fix anything. Only the devs can. They can tell the devs about the problem, but after telling them, they have done their job. What do you want them to do? Start spamming the devs like you spam them?

Pay attention to what Sovereign is telling you. He is actually trying to help you, not work against you.

If you keep spamming Support they will do what we all do with spam. Put a filter on it and ignore it.

DeletedUser

You really don't get it do you?

All you will accomplish is that you flood the Support system and hurt other players that have nothing to do with this. Support can not fix anything. Only the devs can. They can tell the devs about the problem, but after telling them, they have done their job. What do you want them to do? Start spamming the devs like you spam them?

Pay attention to what Sovereign is telling you. He is actually trying to help you, not work against you.

If you keep spamming Support they will do what we all do with spam. Put a filter on it and ignore it.

I am afraid it is you who don't get it Agent, communication is a 2 way street, and as stated above by several players we have been here and voiced our concerns and listed the bugs, but we no feed back.
I personally have been involved with collecting data/issues and forwarding on to support and I invested a lot of my gaming time doing so, only to ultimately meet a stone wall.

So now the revolution begins, the down trodden will be heard.

Agent327

Overlord
Well said Mith. All appropriate avenues of communication are being used. And they are being used appropriately. Calling them spam is an attempt to discredit the content.

If you send the same content again and again it isn't about the content anymore. That makes it spam. Good luck to you kids.

DeletedUser

If you send the same content again and again it isn't about the content anymore. That makes it spam. Good luck to you kids.

So you are saying we are not allowed to keep reporting issues, that they proclaim to have resolved, sounds like a dictatorship to me.
Sorry many of us have had enough now we have been more than patient, only to cast aside.

DeletedUser112892

So you are saying we are not allowed to keep reporting issues, that they proclaim to have resolved, sounds like a dictatorship to me.
Sorry many of us have had enough now we have been more than patient, only to cast aside.
Of course you should report issues, there are no better testers for game than it's own players. The thing is that you shouldn't spam in-game support, because, if you do so, you will make things worse and you will make staff consider you less serious.
Make a thread here, on forum, even a lot better on Beta forum, and keep it active.
Cheers :)

Agent327

Overlord

Where do they proclaim to have resolved it? Even so, if they proclaim and they are wrong you report it once. You are now calling on as many people as you can to flood the Support system. That is violating General Terms and Conditions and can only result in bans. You have a platform here. That is where you should bring your problems and voice your opinion. I am saying this to help you, not to shut you up. That is what will happen if you continue on this rather stupid path.

DeletedUser

Where do they proclaim to have resolved it? Even so, if they proclaim and they are wrong you report it once. You are now calling on as many people as you can to flood the Support system. That is violating General Terms and Conditions and can only result in bans. You have a platform here. That is where you should bring your problems and voice your opinion. I am saying this to help you, not to shut you up. That is what will happen if you continue on this rather stupid path.

I will accept any ban imposed on me, because I am fed up of being ignored.
Suppression is not a resolution.
If you read Richards earlier you will have seen he stated "This isn't accurate, though. There have been a number of changes made to improve the performance of GvG. Just this last week, there were changes made by our system admins to improve performance, and we had good feedback on the back of this."
And clearly nothing has improved.

Agent327

Overlord
I will accept any ban imposed on me, because I am fed up of being ignored.
Suppression is not a resolution.
If you read Richards earlier you will have seen he stated "This isn't accurate, though. There have been a number of changes made to improve the performance of GvG. Just this last week, there were changes made by our system admins to improve performance, and we had good feedback on the back of this."
And clearly nothing has improved.

There have been made changes. Obviously they haven't worked the way you would like they should work, but changes have been made. At least they are still working on it. You can be really tough and state you accept any ban imposed on you, but what will you gain by that? In the end you can be kicked from the game. By flooding the Support system you are messing up the game for all players. Players that have nothing to do with this. If you want to be noticed do it right. Flood the forum. Flood Facebook. Flood Instagram. Don't mess with the game!